Mr308lb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need advice to lose weight

Hey all, this is my first post in the forum and I'm really needing some help.

I am: 6'4 ", Male, 36 , 140 kg/308 lb BMI 37.9 Body Fat : 37.1% .. fat-free body weight :87.63 kg subcutaneous fat :21.4 Muscle Mass: 83.26 KG
    I don't know what most number mean i just understand am 140 kg and that alot weight i need lose to get to healthy weight so if any one can please advice me or help out with
    workout plan for gym please tell me .

I am beginner at at gym I would like to go down to around 100 KG/95 KG look more slim and fit into small size cloths hopefully . I have start to stop drink soft drinks and sugars all bad foods i have start to work on my diet as well this last 12 days i been working to gym 3/4 week (but im so confused how to workout to lose weight just do 30 cardi and weight lifting for 45mins ) . when first start this weight loss and going gym was on Aug 5th i was weight in at 140kg last night i check my weight again it at 136 kg and my fat-free body weight is now :85.96 KG Muscle Mass is now :81.69 kg /

please give me advice on how lose this weight and workout plan to use for gym thanks

Mr308

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the scale you're using for bodyfat isn't probably accurate, you should only use a scale for weighing yourself

keep eating healthy and don't eat too much, you lose weight by being in a caloric deficit. lifting weights while losing weight ensures that most of the weight you lose is fat instead of muscle

i'd recommend you to get on a decent lifting program though