Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    Too all of you bitching about the graphics. It was unfinished. Stop it will your bullchit speculation on that being the reason for the delay. I guess you forgot, there's a virus going around. It's sad but I understand. I'd still argue Xbox will have the better launch titles than PlayStation even without Halo. There's only two relevant console makers these days and that's Microsoft and Nintendo. Nintendo will always have it's place and Microsoft is the new hot kid on the Block. Sony has been slowly dying and it's seen in their horrible reviews of AAA games like the Last of us 2. Get woke get broke, Sony will continue their decline into obscurity, even the fanboys will jump ship eventually.

Maybe the most delusional post I have seen in awhile and that says something for these parts.

taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post

Maybe the most delusional post I have seen in awhile and that says something for these parts.
    Yeah using game critic scores is the equivalent to asking CNN to rate Obama's presidency out of 10. Just lol, look at the user scores my dude. And yes, the launch titles are great, even better than Sony's.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [IMG]https://i.redd.it/zpmtxswctf451.png[IMG]
    Not this again.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Good decision, now just hand Halo over to a studio that knows what the hell it's doing.

Microsoft could outsource the project to id , have them throw a Halo skin on top of Doom, and it would still have a better shot at being a respectable product.

If they were really smart, they would have delayed it two years so they could ditch the Xbone hardware requirements and go from there. Who knows, they might figure out what kind of game they're trying to make in the mean time?

I was hoping they'd come out of the games with something that could bring new life to the franchise they kept beating repeatedly with an ugly stick, but what they showed was a living meme.

Never mind how inexcusable the pop-in, lack of shadows, or Megablox armor were, 343's "clean" art direction looks like plain awful. 343 needs to dig their heads out of the sand and understand that their visual "style" is sh*te, looking worse than the MCC games for a supposedly next gen title. The mountains literally look like Minecraft, for f*ck's sake:
    Spoiler!

The gameplay wasn't doing the reveal any favors, either, which was so plodding and lackluster that it managed to make the prospect of a grappling hook seem boring. But instead of expanding the combat and honing in on engaging, memorable set pieces, these chucklef*cks think people want to play Dora the Explorer in a Halo game.

Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Also I see this as a disaster for Microsoft. Literally no reason to buy their new console at launch now. It's great for us gamers so we don't get a chit product but cot damn next gen is going to be so fukin underwhelming
    I think they're just going to double down on:
    • Most powerful
    • Most compatible
    • Game Pass
    Based on the numbers, the Xbox seems to come out ahead of the PS5, but of course we don't have any solid evidence proving that in a head-to-head test of real world performance. Third party games might edge out the Xbox in some areas, but it wouldn't be all that shocking if history repeats itself and the differences between the two consoles are not earth-shattering.

Where this power should be shown is through first party titles, but Microsoft kind of botched that when they promised support of the current generation for two years because it is simply impossible to take full advantage of the increased hardware specifications while also being required to keep Xbone specs in mind.

Point 2 is definitely true with the Series X supporting all the way back to OG Xbox games, and MS even threw shots at Sony because the DS4 controller isn't guaranteed compatible with all PS5 titles due to the new features.

How much any of that matters in practice, though. Backwards compatibility support is something that is going to exponentially diminish in demand the further back you go in console generations. Part of that is plain availability, which I'll touch on in a moment, but the other is that video games are a pretty unique medium in that they evolve not only in visuals and complexity, but also gameplay and fluidity, which can be very hard to go back more of a means to crack rose tinted glasses than anything else. Going back one generation is forgiving enough and arguably worth it for most people planning on buying the next iteration of the console that they're currently using since they've already invested in an existing library.

Going back further than that is where I have my doubts people are going to realistically make much use of BC, and even more so when we see so many older games being remastered anyway to fall into being "current gen." Sony is also supporting compatibility with the current generation titles, so it kind of puts them on even footing with Xbox there unless Microsoft has a way to improve BC games that the PS5 simply cannot match.

Last is the Game Pass advantage, which provides and undeniably good deal for an enormous digital library.

Where I hold reservations on this approach is twofold: The dissolution of "ownership" in favor of perpetually renting games leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth given the industry's trend of innovating in ways to fleece consumers. It's bad enough when we already do not own our games "technically" due to some TOS bullsh*t, but it's worse when we have already seen what goes on with Netflix and other streaming subscriptions where content pulls a vanishing act based on the whims of its publishers.

Next, and something far more subjective, is the overall perception it gives off when one of its biggest advantages can also be described as digital Redbox. I'm admittedly not in the market for a console, but if I were, then I want to know it's going to have games worth buying, not renting and forgetting about forever.

Also, when you're own personal "library" boils down to being a Netflix-for-games subscription, this puts the whole premise of backwards compatibility into an awkward position when you have a generation where it's not really worth actually buying any games to carry forward for the next generation.

Where Game Pass and Microsoft's investment in backwards compatibility turn up again as a compelling advantage over Sony is that they have the system in place to allow people to play all of the classics without having to hunt down some ragged copy someone off of ebay bought from a Blockbuster going-out-of-business sale. Sony really needs to step up their game when it comes to PlaystationNow, which is hardly even competing in the same league as Game Pass. Microsoft might be wanting for the games, but they have their online service angle cornered.

Taken altogether, though, the Xbox comes across a bit schizophrenic:

"It's the most powerful console on this planet of Earth!"

"But you can just digitally rent all the games with Game Pass because none of our games are worth paying more than bargain bin prices!" 
    "But the premiere Xbox exclusive is a free-to-play game like Fortnite, and now it isn't even coming out until next year!" 
    "But you can use your old hand-me-down games and crap from last gen!" 

That's all well and good, except what difference does it make if the Xbox is the most powerful console ever made when most of the games aren't even worth flat out buying and you're stuck playing first party titles that are designed to run on the last generation POS for the next two years? Now with the rumors that Sony approached third parties for PS5 advantages that "power" might wind up being trumped by "features."

It's a good thing that the budget streaming Xbox is going to eventually be announced, because being the most powerful looks more like a novelty by the passing day. That isn't to say Microsoft can't pull off having both the high end, super powerful console and options for good value and budget-oriented consumers, but it is much more likely that they half-ish ass one or the other.

Originally Posted by mkx1775 View Post
    You guys remember when 343 was going out of their way to hire developers that absolutely hated Halo games?

I guess they succeeded in dismantling what made the Halo games great after Halo 4.
    I don't know the full story on that, but I'd wager they hired even more people who hate Halo:

"The simple answer is that it takes place in a huge world that is open and expansive," Crocker said in response to an inquiry about Halo Infinite's world structure. "We have a storyline that pulls you through it, which is effectively unlocking certain areas. But, as you progress through it, you have the ability to backtrack and explore to your heart's content. There is a lot to find out in the world." - Halo's world structure

What the hell even were they thinking with this approach? What kind of demented lunatic decides to pick up a first person shooter like Halo to have a go at exploring the world? Halo's worlds aren't even particularly interesting, really. You could make the argument that the idea of some strange, alien structure also bearing the resemblance to earth is eerie in its own right, but that's kind of where the momentum stops (and rightfully so).
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah using game critic scores is the equivalent to asking CNN to rate Obama's presidency out of 10. Just lol, look at the user scores my dude. And yes, the launch titles are great, even better than Sony's.
    Yea because all the 0/10s user reviews posted 5 seconds after the game released are surely valid opinions from people who played the game and not just angry bigots mad about the gay chit. Say what you want about critics but if you trust those user reviews over "reputable" critics that actually played the game you have 0/10 intelligence.

Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    Not this again.
    Xbox fanboys can hate it, bigots can hate it... But the reality is the majority of normal unbiased people feel it's not just a great game, but one of the best ever made.

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Halo infinite maps looked like my diarrhea after I at taco bell
    Current PC

i5 9400F
    RTX 2070 SUPER
    16 gb ram
    MSI Optix Mag341cq 34" Curved 100hz + ASUS pg279q

Fighting marxism crew
    6'1 220 lbs masterrace crew
    Melodic death metal/metalcore crew
    Introvert crew
    OG FA crew

taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000) taskmob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea because all the 0/10s user reviews posted 5 seconds after the game released are surely valid opinions from people who played the game and not just angry bigots mad about the gay chit. Say what you want about critics but if you trust those user reviews over "reputable" critics that actually played the game you have 0/10 intelligence.

Xbox fanboys can hate it, bigots can hate it... But the reality is the majority of normal unbiased people feel it's not just a great game, but one of the best ever made.
    Just LMAO at "reputable critics." You act like these companies don't have major biases when it comes to a plethora of games especially Sony exclusives. I guess Amy Schumer is the best stand up comic in the world since Rotten Tomatoes rates her so high. I think I'll stick to the people's opinion.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    Good

game looked like next gen ass

What a fuking gif.

Hopefully they make the game look presentable now. From the minute the trailer started and you saw the pilot with Master Chief and saw how chit the pilot looked I knew I was in for a disappointing reveal. Game looked worse than Halo 5 graphically.

343 is a trash tier developer. I like Phil Spencer a lot and what he's doing with Xbox, but some of his decisions leave me puzzled. Halo should be looking like Gears 5, not Halo 2. Can 343 hire some competent fuking developers? Also, so many first party studios and so many games with cartoon art styles. 1 or 2 is fine, 85% of the library looking like a cartoon show is a joke. What's the point of spouting you have the most powerful console if you aren't pushing anything graphically. Ridiculous. The Initiative needs to blow away the gaming community when they eventually reveal their game.
    Last edited by JPeeper; 08-12-2020 at 05:27 AM.
    Not part of any crews crew

Just LMAO at "reputable critics." You act like these companies don't have major biases when it comes to a plethora of games especially Sony exclusives. I guess Amy Schumer is the best stand up comic in the world since Rotten Tomatoes rates her so high. I think I'll stick to the people's opinion.
    Whatever you gotta tell yourself to continue coping

Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    What a fuking gif.

Hopefully they make the game look presentable now. From the minute the trailer started and you saw the pilot with Master Chief and saw how chit the pilot looked I knew I was in for a disappointing reveal. Game looked worse than Halo 5 graphically.

343 is a trash tier developer. I like Phil Spencer a lot and what he's doing with Xbox, but some of his decisions leave me puzzled. Halo should be looking like Gears 5, not Halo 2. Can 343 hire some competent fuking developers? Also, so many first party studios and so many games with cartoon art styles. 1 or 2 is fine, 85% of the library looking like a cartoon show is a joke. What's the point of spouting you have the most powerful console if you aren't pushing anything graphically. Ridiculous. The Initiative needs to blow away the gaming community when they eventually reveal their game.
    Phil see a great and he seems to be doing everything right except software. But even that may come in time after recent acquisitions.

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you imagine being on the Xbox series x hardware team and successfully meeting those aggressive crunch timelines while obliterating the competition just to have a studio full of sjw interns ruin the whole launch because they can't program or draw for chit?
    "did I read the article"

Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime25 is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    Can you imagine being on the Xbox series x hardware team and successfully meeting those aggressive crunch timelines while obliterating the competition just to have a studio full of sjw interns ruin the whole launch because they can't program or draw for chit?
    MS is best just showing how much better major third party games will look and play on Series X vs PS5, and talk about what a quantity value Game Pass is. I honestly feel at this point they are just better off not mentioning their exclusives as it's just so embarrassing.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to continue coping

Phil see a great and he seems to be doing everything right except software. But even that may come in time after recent acquisitions.
    Alright buddy have fun with your lesbian transgendered dyke warlord games.

turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) turk75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is this a troll post or is this real???? you can't be serious about that steaming pile of ****.. can you??
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

*TheLand*
    Browns
    Cavs
    Windians
    Buckeyes

Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don’t worry about that bro, a lot of people are.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/06...illion-copies/

jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000) jimmybobjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm still buying it and playing it, phags.

Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    Is this a troll post or is this real???? you can't be serious about that steaming pile of ****.. can you??
    So much anger. So much cope. Must be so hard being a conservative white xbox fan these days when Sony continues to kill it. Hit after hit.

Originally Posted by Kcrack View Post
    Don’t worry about that bro, a lot of people are.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/06...illion-copies/
    And even Xbox head can't deny TLoU2 greatness

"
    Xbox, Phil Spencer, appearing in the replies to congratulate Druckmann and his team. Spencer's tweet was brief, simply telling Druckmann, "Congrats to you and the [Naughty Dog] team on the success with a really great game."
    "

mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too all of you bitching about the graphics. It was unfinished. Stop it with your bullchit speculation on that being the reason for the delay. I guess you forgot, there's a virus going around. It's sad but I understand. I'd still argue Xbox will have the better launch titles than PlayStation even without Halo. There's only two relevant console makers these days and that's Microsoft and Nintendo. Nintendo will always have it's place and Microsoft is the new hot kid on the Block. Sony has been slowly dying and it's seen in their horrible reviews of AAA games like the Last of us 2. Get woke get broke, Sony will continue their decline into obscurity, even the fanboys will jump ship eventually.
    Holy phuck lol. Never seen cope this hard on these boards.

Xbox, Phil Spencer, appearing in the replies to congratulate Druckmann and his team. Spencer's tweet was brief, simply telling Druckmann, "Congrats to you and the [Naughty Dog] team on the success with a really great game."
    "
    Pretty sure Phil was paid to say that, just like how most TLOU2 reviews were paid.
    *** Extreme OCD crew *** (brb bench press not parallel to the ceiling beams)
    *** Always pick #7 crew ***
    NYG // NYR // NETS // NYY
    [ ] Bulking [x] Fap
    [x] Cutting [ ] No Fap

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Right... because the PS5 has so many amazing launch games confirmed. Face it, both consoles are underwhelming launch purchases and it's kinda dumb to buy into next gen right away unless you are the type of person who has just gotta have the latest consoles right away.
    Do you honestly think Sony isn't going to have aces up their sleeve come PS5 launch time? C'mon, now. Really?
    Have a coaching, training, nutrition question? PM me!

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So much anger. So much cope. Must be so hard being a conservative white xbox fan these days when Sony continues to kill it. Hit after hit.

And even Xbox head can't deny TLoU2 greatness

"
    "
    In the official TLOU2 thread here, all of us who finished it gave it 8-9/10. There were even a few who admitted they were at the TLOU2 hate camp first but really enjoyed the game in the end. No one who played it gave it below 7.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) KathleenRyan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Right... because the PS5 has so many amazing launch games confirmed. Face it, both consoles are underwhelming launch purchases and it's kinda dumb to buy into next gen right away unless you are the type of person who has just gotta have the latest consoles right away.
    This is the truth. For reasons like this, as well as unanticipated bugs both in software and hardware, it makes so much more sense to just wait at least several months before getting a new console. It'll be awhile before there are any titles really taking proper advantage of the new hardware.
    Neg BestLifter on sight crew

Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo0731 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly don't even care what Sony does at this point, never owned a playstation and have never felt the need to. Third party games are gonna play better on Xbox hardware, its cheaper and its way more consumer friendly with more options than ever to play on multiple devices. MS has a much better road map at this point. A couple decent games and a slightly faster SSD is just not enough to make me wanna drop the extra money for it.

The only thing I wanna see from Sony at this point is the physical device and if its just as loud as previous consoles with bad thermals or if the hardware team actually pulled it off. Still seems strange we havent seen the physical device just yet aside from leaked photos of a guy holding it. If it overheats and throttles thats bad news for the Sony crowd. But I'm guessing they learned from their mistakes.

Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    This is the truth. For reasons like this, as well as unanticipated bugs both in software and hardware, it makes so much more sense to just wait at least several months before getting a new console. It'll be awhile before there are any titles really taking proper advantage of the new hardware.
    Getting consoles at launch only really makes sense for the person really into videogames. But for that person it makes a lot of sense, and now more than ever with things like Smart Delivery and whatever Sony's similar will be. Videogames are a big part of my free time at home, and even if I am only playing games that were rleased on PS4 for the first year I have a PS5 I'll enjoy them much greater with better graphics and performance.

BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoseSound is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Power of the internet right there. Everybody said the game is ugly and they went into panic mode and now are going to polishing it up as best as they can. If it means a better Halo experience than so be it. 343 on thin ice if this one flops like the rest.

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive always been hypes to buy the next gen consoles at launch but they had somethibg to offer in terms of a true next gen experience. I remember going from the n64 to getting dreamcast on 9 9 99 and i was blown away at how far of a leap it was.

At it atands right now. Althoigh the series x has all the power under its hood to truly amaze gamers. None of those games are going to be out for a very long long

This might be one next gen launch to wait a yr or so before buying . why pay that money and take home a ga e thatlooks like its being ran on yor xbox one. Frame rate excluded.

Whwn can wait till the next holiday season and get it chesper. And bri g home games that are going to take advantage of the hardware
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Attached Images

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure how this turned into a referendum on the last of us. Never even played the original because it looked boring to me, but I don’t understand the argument. PLayStation gets you all third party games plus multiple good exclusives to choose from even if you don’t like some particular ones. Xbox gets you...third party games looking marginally better? I was excited for Halo Infinite after the 2018 teaser and was planning to get series X for that alone but it was a complete bait and switch. The gameplay reveal looked nothing like it. Major disappointment. Anyway, what is the point of a console that has no exclusive games or features? Might as well just upgrade my PC since I can play all the Xbox games on there.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh boy another thread hijacked by the never-ending TLOU2 argument...

This makes it thread #156 in the list.

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Oh boy another thread hijacked by the never-ending TLOU2 argument...

This makes it thread #156 in the list.
    Where do you keep the tally? You should have a spreadsheet and mark the name of the miscer who brings TLoU2 into the conversation so we know who the biggest offenders are.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every ****ing AAA game now. What's the deal with all these delays? Why not just set a realistic launch date.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

Blowing out someone else's candle wont make yours glow any brighter (no homo).