Thread: Teen deloading

gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000)

Question Teen deloading

Question Deloading help
    Im wondering if its time for me to deload, haven’t deloaded since February and had to stop training till May cause of the outbreak thats going on.

Since may I’ve been training very hard every workout , i do 2 heavy days and 2 volume days upper/lower. Recently I don’t get motivated at all and my joints are starting to ache. I can’t even hype up with stupendous amounts of caffeine and its to the point where blood vessels are bursting underneath my skin because of the blood pressure being affected by the caffeine ( im 16 btw)

I’m thinking it would be a good idea to take an entire week off 7-9 days to let my body rest and recover, is this a good idea?

Should i keep bulking or eating at normal calories required during this deload.

( My sleeping and eating is on point, i sleep 10hours and im a surplus)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you've had 2 or 3 bad workouts in a row then yes, a deload sounds beneficial. Or take time off completely. When you come back you should be able to reduce your total volume and still make progress. Then you give yourself room to increase volume further down the road - in order to keep progress going without overreaching again too soon.

gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000) gzumafia is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If you've had 2 or 3 bad workouts in a row then yes, a deload sounds beneficial. Or take time off completely. When you come back you should be able to reduce your total volume and still make progress. Then you give yourself room to increase volume further down the road - in order to keep progress going without overreaching again too soon.
    Yeah that’s exactly what I'm gonna do, i definitely overdid it cause i feel fatigued all the time and a little down and this happend after i did new prs 2 weeks ago.

Im gonna take a break for 7 days and then slowly start training again with 50% less volume and after a few days build back up.