Thread: Uneven pecs

zesttyONdemand is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven pecs

I always had a much more develop right pec than my left one. I was always told it would even out eventually; this was not the case. If anything thing I think it’s more noticeable now that I have a little more muscle. I’ve also noticed that my left trap is much bigger than my right trap. I wonder if these could be related in anyway. Maybe it’s just skeletal and muscular structure. But I was wondering if there is anyway I could correct it. Different exercises and such. My most recent profile pic shows this imbalance in the best possible light. Any feedback is welcomed. Thanks.

stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stillbored is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Always have had uneven pecs, only thing that helped was switching to DB press instead of bar. They became more even but never the same, not much I can do about it.