ImBoredHelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven pecs- weak or just genetics?

I’m 17 years old and already tried going through the internet to see if anyone else had this problem with uneven pecs... but couldn’t find anything where one pec (my left one) is more round than the other (the right one), which is more pointed down, even when flexing (see profile for pictures). I’m not sure if this is just a matter of doing more flat bench press and dumbbell presses or if it’s just genetics and is unfixable. Any ideas? I just got back into working out again after taking a break for about a year and this has always been the case.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're fixating on something that no one else would ever notice. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being REALLY BAD, it's a 1. Everyone has some sort of slight imbalance. Yours is very slight. Continue lifting and working hard. You've got a great start.