JacobSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have been losing quite a bit of weight recently however I feel as if i see no changes

Hi guys, i'm about 5'7 and weighed this morning at about 151, this is the lowest I have ever been that I remember, my before picture was taken about 2 years ago at 175 however i started taking dieting serious again just in the last 3 months or so. However when I look at these comparisons I dont see much change and feel as if im still quite fat and have lots to lose even though i thought 150 was a decent weight, is this because i have low muscle mass or am I just not seeing the change? I dont believe i have body dismorphia or anything im just wanting some honest opinions and thoughts, thank you!
    Attached Images

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely can notice some weightloss, good work. You still have some to lose but you should also be lifting weights. You're correct in thinking you have low muscle mass. The less amount of muscle you have the more weight you'll need to lose before noticing changes.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Definitely can notice some weightloss, good work. You still have some to lose but you should also be lifting weights. You're correct in thinking you have low muscle mass. The less amount of muscle you have the more weight you'll need to lose before noticing changes.
    Thanks so much I appreciate that, I'll definitely start lifting then to help speed up the process! sort of random but do you believe I may have Gyno? i've been overweight most of my life and just arent sure about it, thanks!

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JacobSteel View Post
    Thanks so much I appreciate that, I'll definitely start lifting then to help speed up the process! sort of random but do you believe I may have Gyno? i've been overweight most of my life and just arent sure about it, thanks!
    Hard to tell right now, you'll be able to tell if you build up some pec muscle and drop some more body fat. Could talk to your doctor about it if you're overly concerned but if I were you I would just focus on weight training and continuing to cut right now.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Hard to tell right now, you'll be able to tell if you build up some pec muscle and drop some more body fat. Could talk to your doctor about it if you're overly concerned but if I were you I would just focus on weight training and continuing to cut right now.
    I see, thank you man i'll continue losing and gaining as much muscle as I can! I'm not too concerned i guess, i've just always had them my whole life so i wasnt sure, thanks!

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely a muscle mass problem. Its very common for people to think that they can just lose weight and magically improve their physique. Yeah you'll have less overall fat, but without lifting generally you just turn into a smaller version of your former self. Lifting helps build/retain muscle, and muscle definition is what you need to improve your overall appearance. You need to also ensure you're getting adequate protein (at least 0.7g per lb of bodyweight daily).

Check out the Fierce 5 routine in the workout program forum stickies, its popular with beginners.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your β€œgyno” just looks like normal fat distribution, like above says build up muscle, bench heavy, decline bench will be your friend. Also it’s very noticeable you lost weight, try tracking you measurements if you want to notice (mainly waist) cause you’ve dropped inches.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't see any change, because without weight training you lose lean mass as well as fat on a calorie deficit, meaning that instead of looking leaner, you end up looking the same as before only "smaller".

As others have said, take up a lifting program for beginners, follow it to the letter and continue dieting.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.