WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long does it take to feel better increasing calories/nutrients?

I nearly doubled my calories because I was doing 900-1300 calories a day on exercise and labor job and I started being sore and tired all the time... 24/7. I cut out hours of cardio exercise now doing a beginner weight lifting routine and trying to aim for 2,000 calories and doubling my protein from 70g-100g to 150-200g a day. (I'm 5'7 192 lbs.). I'm only on day 2 of increasing calories and wondering how long does it generally take to start feeling good / recovery rate go up. I'm also hitting my micronutrients goals now or close to it.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WeightSwinger View Post
    I nearly doubled my calories because I was doing 900-1300 calories a day on exercise and labor job and I started being sore and tired all the time... 24/7. I cut out hours of cardio exercise now doing a beginner weight lifting routine and trying to aim for 2,000 calories and doubling my protein from 70g-100g to 150-200g a day. (I'm 5'7 192 lbs.). I'm only on day 2 of increasing calories and wondering how long does it generally take to start feeling good / recovery rate go up. I'm also hitting my micronutrients goals now or close to it.
    Why were you starving yourself?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It should't take long.
    You should feel the difference after a couple of days.
    Do you rest enough?
    Do you sleep enough?

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Preparations for moving to North Korea?

WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WeightSwinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Combination of wanting to get slim fast / believing I didn't needed adequate calories to sustain my energy / repair muscle while I still have bodyfat to burn . I'm willing to try higher calorie approach now after getting wrecked. I would jog 2 hours day , lift several times a week .. and do farm labor. I did lose weight fast but now I'm weak tired and in pain. Im listening to you bros now.

Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    It should't take long.
    You should feel the difference after a couple of days.
    Do you rest enough?
    Do you sleep enough?

Preparations for moving to North Korea?
    I get 8 hours sleep or so every night and lately 1 hour nap from collapsing during the day. I was usually always moving but now I'm taking it easy whenever I get the chance.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Combination of wanting to get slim fast / believing I didn't needed adequate calories to sustain my energy / repair muscle while I still have bodyfat to burn . I'm willing to try higher calorie approach now after getting wrecked. I would jog 2 hours day , lift several times a week .. and do farm labor. I did lose weight fast but now I'm weak tired and in pain. Im listening to you bros now.
    That is absolutely insane.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    prime example of why you need a sustainable plan

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The slower you shed fat the better off you'll be and the more likely you'll keep it off. Readjusting timeframes can vary from person to person. I would imagine the time required to fix one's metabolism is also a function of how badly one messed it up in the first place.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is absolutely insane.
    You and I know both know some people have to face the negatives of something before deciding it's bad for you, and even then we have trouble convincing ourselves. The concept of it being so much easier to give advice to someone vs. taking/believing your advice for yourself is so true.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    You and I know both know some people have to face the negatives of something before deciding it's bad for you, and even then we have trouble convincing ourselves. The concept of it being so much easier to give advice to someone vs. taking/believing your advice for yourself is so true.
    Im just trying to imagine how miserable trying to do hard labor + workout on that kind of calorie intake would be... I would probably faint

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did this for 2-3 years. Realized what I was doing was considered a eating disorder August of last year. Have been eating approximately 3000 calories a day since March (5'8 @ 140 now). I feel way better than I did at this time last year. Still not even close to the normal that I remember being 3 years ago when I was 200 pounds. I was overweight but had great cardio and strength from working a labor job upwards of 16 hours on some days. Did a lot of damage on my body starving myself through those years and I'm still paying the consequences even though I mainly feel they're hormonal (last blood test in late April showed a total testosterone of 115).

I guess what I'm getting at is don't go down the same path I did. As far as how you soon will feel normal is probably dictated by how long you practiced starvation.

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im just trying to imagine how miserable trying to do hard labor + workout on that kind of calorie intake would be... I would probably faint
    Near the end of my disorder before my girlfriend dragged me to the doctor one day, it was absolutely miserable. I would feel great for about 30 minutes then it was quickly downhill everyday. Luckily in the same time I was able to step back significantly on the labor side of things otherwise I more than likely would be dead.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WeightSwinger

You should be losing 1 or 2 pounds per week on average. If not you're eating too much.

140-150 gram protein is more than enough. No point in eating more.

You should follow a well structured lifting program. Fierce 5 Novice routine is an example.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're probably still eating at a calorie deficit right now, and you're probably glycogen depleted. it might be worthwhile to take one day to go up to 3,000 calories, mostly with carbohydrates, and then see how you feel after that. Take a day or two off of any activity as well. Then once you feel better you can start again more sensibly.