-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Started Lifting Again Yesterday

For those that don't know (probably most of you) I had a severe bacterial infection in my foot that started in late May and lasted for several weeks and did a lot of damage to my right foot.

I ended up hospitalized for a couple days and on antibiotics for more than 2 weeks and couldn't walk for several weeks. The recovery has been long and painful, and I tried to lift a couple days in June but it really aggravated my foot so I stopped again until yesterday.

I look like **** and I'm weak as ****.

But I'm determined to get back to 600+ territory on squat and deads and hopefully get my bench back to tree fiddy or so. (I benched 365 once back in February).

My son moved out last week so we are moving Lisa's home office up into his old room and moving my gym equipment into the basement. Going to get some horse stall mats for flooring, and add a Rogue Monster Lite rack and Bella bar for Lisa, plus an adjustable bench. May eventually get some dumbbells I dunno. We'll see how much space is left over after I put it all together. I also have a Schwinn magnetic resistance exercise bike that we'll try to squeeze in there and I'll add a weight tree so we don't wreck the walls.

I currently have a Rogue Monster rack with safeties, Landmine and mono-lift attachments, York Power bar, Texas Deadlift bar, Rogue Multi-Grip bar and a Rogue curl bar. Also a Rogue Monster bench with Thompson Fat Pad. Also have 810 lbs of plates. So should be a pretty sweet His&Hers setup once it's all in place.

TLDR:

Last edited by -=FLEX=-; 08-10-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    For those that don't know (probably most of you) I had a severe bacterial infection in my foot that started in late May and lasted for several weeks and did a lot of damage to my right foot.

I ended up hospitalized for a couple days and on antibiotics for more than 2 weeks and couldn't walk for several weeks. The recovery has been long and painful, and I tried to lift a couple days in June but it really aggravated my foot so I stopped again until yesterday.

But I'm determined to get back to 600+ territory on squat and deads and hopefully get my bench back to tree fiddy or so. (I benched 365 once back in February).

My son moved out last week so we are moving Lisa's home office up into his old room and moving my gym equipment into the basement. Going to get some horse stall mats for flooring, and add a Rogue Monster Lite rack and Bella bar for Lisa, plus an adjustable bench. May eventually get some dumbbells I dunno. We'll see how much space is left over after I put it all together. I also have a Schwinn magnetic resistance exercise bike that we'll try to squeeze in there and I'll add a weight tree so we don't wreck the walls.

I currently have a Rogue Monster rack with safeties, Landmine and mono-lift attachments, York Power bar, Texas Deadlift bar, Rogue Multi-Grip bar and a Rogue curl bar. Also a Rogue Monster bench with Thompson Fat Pad. So should be a pretty sweet His&Hers setup once it's all in place.

I had no idea. That's terrible, man. I'm glad it's healed up enough to get back at it. I would imagine you're going through hell right now.

Sounds like a great home gym set-up! I'm sure you'll be knocking down PR's in no time given your work ethic.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I had no idea. That's terrible, man. I'm glad it's healed up enough to get back at it. I would imagine you're going through hell right now.

Sounds like a great home gym set-up! I'm sure you'll be knocking down PR's in no time given your work ethic.
    This. Best of success FLEX.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, scary stuff. Bacterial infections can fuk you up. I had a guy recently that had an infected cut, resulted in septicemia and put him in the hospital on an antibiotic IV drip. Good luck on the rebound. I am going through the same. Lackluster training during the shutdown despite having a garage gym, then tore a muscle in my lower back deadlifting (warm-up set )about 3 weeks ago. Back is getting better now, I can train upper body but it will likely be a few more weeks before I can start squatting and deadlifting again. Hope you heal up quick. Don't overreach, small continuous improvement as you ease back into it.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 08-10-2020 at 09:28 AM.

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Wow, scary stuff. Bacterial infections can fuk you up. U had a guy recently that had an infected cut, resulted in septicemia and put him in the hospital on an antibiotic IV drip.
    I was on IV antibiotics for over 2 weeks. The oral antibiotics did nothing. At first once a day then increased to 3 times/day. Had to walk around with a fanny pack with a pump in it for like 10 days. It was brutal.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats terrible....Glad to see you are better, hospitals are no place to be lately

When you do get back to training I bet your rehabilitation weights are better than my PRs!

Be interesting to see how much strength you actually lost
    Strength + Cardio + Proprioception = dominance

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was on IV antibiotics for over 2 weeks. The oral antibiotics did nothing. At first once a day then increased to 3 times/day. Had to walk around with a fanny pack with a pump in it for like 10 days. It was brutal.
    I'd consider yourself lucky, next stop from that point can be Multiple Organ System Failure (MOSF) which usually doesn't end well.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck with the home gym set up. Wishing you full recovery so you can back to where you were.

Feel better
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajdahlheimer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your home gym sounds like it will rule! I love Rogue stuff!

Good luck on the road to recovery, brah.

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I currently have a Rogue Monster rack with safeties, Landmine and mono-lift attachments, York Power bar, Texas Deadlift bar, Rogue Multi-Grip bar and a Rogue curl bar. Also a Rogue Monster bench with Thompson Fat Pad. Also have 810 lbs of plates. So should be a pretty sweet His&Hers setup once it's all in place.

TLDR:

Sorry to hear this Flex, hope you recover quickly and get back in the game I know strength is extremely important to you and for whatever is worth, you look better than 90% of 53 year olds so don't knock yourself too much!
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, didn’t know. Was wondering where you were since you stopped posting in the home workout thread.

Chit, that sucks, but I have faith in your comeback.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The iron will bring you back. Easy does it.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you are on the mend Flex, all the best with that brother. Even at your weakest, you are stronger than most, you will be busting PR's in no time.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to see you're back at the weights, I'm of the opinion that once you get the blood pumping through your system it will help to complete your recovery process. Hope the new setup works well!
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Oceanside has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No doubt you'll be back 100% soon

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -=FLEX=- again.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Birthday, Mr Perseverance!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -=FLEX=-,

Our energy is like water pressure. Allocate it wisely. Happy Birthday.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ArchAngel'73 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happy Birthday Jim!
    I've always been impressed by your ability to make strength gains in your 40's and 50's. It has taken that excuse away from me and you have helped raise the bar for what can be done. You have been both a pioneer and a motivator for me. (srs)
    Enjoy your day brother.

Thanks everyone. This is only the second time I have gone for an extended period without training in the last 10+ years.

The last time was 3.5 months off back in 2016 when I tore my bicep tendon. And I was able to come back stronger.

So here we go again!

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Happy Birthday, Mr Perseverance!
    Oh Hai!

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whoa! I had no idea it was THAT serious.
    Glad you are on the road to recovery.
    Happy B-DAY.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.