Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cooper15596 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Workout consistency not like before

Hey guys! ever since the pandemic we all know that gym and other fitness centres have been closed and have yet to be opened in my place.
    I was an enthusiast in both dieting as well as working out and was going in a good path ever since the lock down. Now when i want to go back to the my fitness routine i feel sluggish and rusty. Whenever i take the weights my body feels sore and i loose interest.
    The thing which i need now is a push from someone ,yes i need help from the professionals here as how to come back to my grove.

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This time of life has been super hard, for sure. I know my own consistency and drive has taken a hit too. What has helped me is get back to setting an alarm for the same time of day and making sure I do something. Even if I don't hit a typical workout that day, going for a long walk and listening to a podcast will do, just to get moving.

I've started to buy some more equipment to have at home. Bowflex Dumbbell set, bands, kettlebells, makes it easier to get after it.

You've just got to jump in and do it for a few days to get that habit going again. Best of luck!
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just do something agreed
    My Daily Vlog - Hey guys, my name is HALK! I have been natural bodybuilding for 3.5 years! I love this sport and make unique daily fitness vlogs with advice and information! MY vlogs are short, sweet, funny and to the point! All I am asking for is a chance, this is my dream! God be with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZh2xyIdf9o

VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reduce your workload in the gym by 50% and develop consistency. When the habit forms up it will be easy to add more work over time. Start slow, make training a pleasure, let it grow over time naturally.

Most folks push too hard and try to get fit all at once. THey develop a negative association with training, the gym, eating well and quit. Build strong habits around the things you want to do instead.
    “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates

A bodybuilder uses the weights to work the muscle.

anthonynathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I feel that I have low energy levels, I watch some short videos with my favorite bodybuilders before going to the gym and reduce the time spent there . Fewer series and lighter weight while lifting for a while, until my body starts to adjust to the training again.