Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Nobody is normalizing it. The majority of the world is not LGBT. All they want are some rights. Get over yourself.
    IMO these two things don't go together wincel.

It is true that the majority of the world is not LGBT.

But it is being normalized and promoted. Absolutely, verifiably and factually we have flipped from gay people being persecuted to gay people being glorified and put on some kind of pedestal.

I've lived it. I knew the kindest sweetest young man who was a member of my church and who I went to summer camp with that committed suicide because he couldn't deal with the shame of being gay. And I know a family where a female child is being allowed/encouraged to identify as male and is taking hormones to suppress menstruation.

Estimated actual numbers of LGBTQ etc.:

An estimated 4.5 percent of U.S. adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, and they tend to be younger and poorer than the population at large, according to an analysis of polling data released on Tuesday.

The Williams Institute, which specializes in LGBT research for law and public policy, also confirmed its previous estimate of the transgender population at 0.6 percent, or roughly 1.4 million U.S. adults.

Conron said an apparent one-percentage-point increase in the LGBT population from 2011 was likely the result of more people feeling comfortable responding to questions about their sexual orientation.

In 2011, the Williams Institute estimated the U.S. LGBT population at 3.5 percent based on other survey data.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QM2L6

However this isn't what is portrayed in popular media:

Among scripted characters on prime-time TV shows this season, more than 10% were LGBT—and a majority of those were women or people of color. Estimates of the percentage of Americans who identify as LGBT vary from 4.5% of the population to as much as 12%, according to Glaad’s recent data, meaning that certain subsets of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans are now more common on screen than in real life.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...why-stop-at-10

And the public perception is even more skewed:

U.S. adults estimate that nearly one in four Americans (23.6%) are gay or lesbian. Gallup has previously found that Americans have greatly overestimated the U.S. gay population, recording similar average estimates of 24.6% in 2011 and 23.2% in 2015. In each of the three polls in which Gallup has asked this question, a majority of Americans estimated this population to be 20% or greater.
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/259571/...opulation.aspx
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    Welp, it looks like homosexuality is now normalized per the responses in this thread...cannot wait for paedo to become normal.
    It was prior to the 20th century... I don't think we are returning to that state of affairs.

Look at the outrage towards Epstein and Maxwell, and youngest victims were 13.

Look at the outrage towards Jimmy Saville in the UK.

The 20th century radically changed attitude towards kids. Shirley Temple's chit would not allowed today. A 12 year old Brooke Shields would not be allowed to show full nudity in a film, like it was OK in the 70s.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Early in the 20th century, this kind of thing was allowed in cinema...

(Warning: It will sicken you.)

As bad as Disney Channel stuff can be, the above is far worse with significantly younger kids. That is too blatant for today's standards. We are going forwards, not backwards.

Does anyone seriously think the above depictions would be allowed to be shown in mainstream cinema today?
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    militant people like you are always closet-homosexuals

a gay man who lives a good and virtuous life is worth more than a million pieces of chit like you

Keep in mind the OP said that he would yell at his children if a gay person showed up at a playground his children were at, they would all rush home and say prayers in the closet.

voted for a ******* PM. No surprise Tammy is another of supporter of legalizing the rape of children

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

As bad as Disney Channel stuff can be, the above is far worse with significantly younger kids. That is too blatant for today's standards. We are going forwards, not backwards.

Does anyone seriously think the above depictions would be allowed to be shown in mainstream cinema today?
    Wow. Had no idea. Quite probably because when I saw the odd Shirley Temple movie I was a child myself.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Imagine worrying about anyone else's mental health when you have an imaginary friend named Jesus who supposedly has the power to control the universe, but trolls you by allowing trannies to run wild through your neighborhood.

Lmao

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Googooly View Post
    Isn’t the whole point of true democracy is the fact that you’re free to do anything(OBVIOSULY EXCLUDING ****S!)??

If someone want to be gay and don’t harm anyone else then why the fk does it bother you??

If you’re a straight guy like me that’s even better, more pussy for you.

****ing trump retards.
    The USA was never, and is not, a true democracy.

The USA was founded as a Republic. A representative republic.

true democracies are for stupid people, and everyone knew this even 400 years ago.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God's not real, sorry to break it to ya.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Being gay isn’t a medical condition or “treatable.” I can’t fathom people in 2020 still believing this ****.

In no way is the post I quoted correct. Notice I quoted that specific post and not the OP which I believe parts are correct.
    Dude.

97% of humans are born straight.

The penis is designed to fit inside of a vagina.

Sex is a means for the reproduction of the species. It only feels good because nature wants men to have sex with women to propagate the species.

You being born gay is a MEDICAL DISORDER.

Why can't you accept this?

Do you really think that the human reproductive system is immune to disorders? It can malfunction like any other system, or organ, can. You were born with a problem.

And instead of fixing it like we do any other medical issue, you want you pretend it's okay to live with it.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Are gays really drinking the kool-aid to this extent?

Do you really believe your reproductive system cannot malfunction like any other system or organ can?

Face it. You were supposed to be born straight. Something went wrong, and current medical science still does not understand it because we are not being allowed to research it.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BunkerBoy View Post
    Imagine worrying about anyone else's mental health when you have an imaginary friend named Jesus who supposedly has the power to control the universe, but trolls you by allowing trannies to run wild through your neighborhood.

Lmao
    God/Jesus doesn't "control" our society, dummy.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Being gay isn’t a medical condition or “treatable.” I can’t fathom people in 2020 still believing this ****.
    Of course it's a medical condition. It's either a mental illness or an issue with neural wiring. The human body is designed for sex between a man and a woman and just because sodomy has become accepted in some circles doesn't make it normal. Objectively speaking, it is completely unnatural, regardless of whether or not you see it as harmless to society.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Of course it's a medical condition. It's either a mental illness or an issue with neural wiring. The human body is designed for sex between a man and a woman and just because sodomy has become accepted in some circles doesn't make it normal. Objectively speaking, it is completely unnatural, regardless of whether or not you see it as harmless to society.
    1000%.

rhadam will deny homosexuality being a medical disorder of the reproductive system.

While in the same breath, accept that people are born with defective eyes, defective lymph nodes, malfunctioning heart valves, malfunctioning lungs, intestines that don't absorb nutrients properly, born with diseases that compromise their immune systems...

but when it comes to their sexual reproductive system malfunctioning, oh no, that's special, that part of the body can't malfunction? what?

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    1000%.

rhadam will deny homosexuality being a medical disorder of the reproductive system.

While in the same breath, accept that people are born with defective eyes, defective lymph nodes, malfunctioning heart valves, malfunctioning lungs, intestines that don't absorb nutrients properly, born with diseases that compromise their immune systems...

but when it comes to their sexual reproductive system malfunctioning, oh no, that's special, that part of the body can't malfunction? what?
    You're right, but so what? Really, where are you going with this? Just like people born with physical deficiencies, people aren't gay by choice. Why can't they live a normal life? Who are you to say what they can and cannot do? Bible spouting Christians like yourself pose more of a threat to society than a homosexual. We accept people born with physical deficiencies without issue, why not gay people? Please, give me legitimate reasons, none of this biblical crap.

theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theluckylad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lets be honest if you were around in the 1960's you would have been the type of guy to be convinced that rock and roll was the devils music.

Ironically the reason why the LGBT movement is being so annoyingly pushed is because of people like OP and the millions of Christians who once held OP's views and as a result were so incredibly intolerant to homosexuals for 100's of years, the sheer fact that Alan Turing the man who saved hundreds of thousands of lives against a REAL evil tyranny was CHEMICALLY CASTRATED AND PROSECUTED AFTER THE WAR for simply being homosexual is a disgrace.

Being Gay doesn't disqualify you from doing great and heroic acts for humanity, I'm sure their are thousands of firefighters, doctors, nurses, policemen and women who are active members of the LGBT movement, you trying to say they're part of some demonic plot instigated by the devil to destroy humanity?

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    IMO these two things don't go together wincel.

It is true that the majority of the world is not LGBT.

But it is being normalized and promoted. Absolutely, verifiably and factually we have flipped from gay people being persecuted to gay people being glorified and put on some kind of pedestal.

I've lived it. I knew the kindest sweetest young man who was a member of my church and who I went to summer camp with that committed suicide because he couldn't deal with the shame of being gay. And I know a family where a female child is being allowed/encouraged to identify as male and is taking hormones to suppress menstruation.

Estimated actual numbers of LGBTQ etc.:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QM2L6

However this isn't what is portrayed in popular media:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...why-stop-at-10

And the public perception is even more skewed:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/259571/...opulation.aspx
    Yeah they are being overrepresented for sure...same with blacks. It's part of an agenda to apologize and they are erring too far on the other side. But I see nothing about normalizing or incentivizing LGBT.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude.

97% of humans are born straight.

The penis is designed to fit inside of a vagina.

Sex is a means for the reproduction of the species. It only feels good because nature wants men to have sex with women to propagate the species.

You being born gay is a MEDICAL DISORDER.

Why can't you accept this?

Do you really think that the human reproductive system is immune to disorders? It can malfunction like any other system, or organ, can. You were born with a problem.

And instead of fixing it like we do any other medical issue, you want you pretend it's okay to live with it.
    Explain why God made the prostate?

Explain why God put the prostate just inside of a mans anus?

Explain why applying pressure to the prostate relives inflammation?

Explain prostate orgasm?

Explain why the penis is the most perfect, natural tool(even more so than the finger) for stimulating God's organ?

If homosexuality is a disorder, it would not be a disorder of the reproductive organs but a disorder of the brain. If you want to rail(lol) against homosexuality then I think targeting their head would be better for you than targeting their ass lol.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Originally Posted by maetix View Post
    You're right, but so what? Really, where are you going with this? Just like people born with physical deficiencies, people aren't gay by choice. Why can't they live a normal life?
    Normal is to be straight, be with women, and have your own biological children.

Where am I going with this?

We need to end the push to pretend it's a normal variation of sexuality. It is not.

We need to spend funding to research it the right way for once, and find real treatments for it, so they can receive proper medical treatment for their problem, so they can try to live a normal straight life like everyone else. This is the best outcome for all parties involved.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

I'm glad you posted that.

I can add some music videos and other forms of art but I think your post is effective enough.

I wouldn't say we are moving forward though. The people who engage in these types of activities are more exposed through technology and communication, this is why they cannot be so blatant as they previously have. These people didn't become better people, they adapted

ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This thread is going to be appreciated by those with enough Light in their hearts to see...

and it will be ridiculed by those with hardened hearts, stuck in darkness and sadness.

Look, we Christians already told you everything that's going to happen, because God told us first.

Why LGBTQ push? The evil, ancient, lying entity we call Satan (the adversary), the devil, chitinam, lucifer, Most Unclean, Murderer, the Deceiver...... he and the rest of the fallen angels were created by God, as Angels. Angels have no gender. They are neither male, nor female, and they do not reproduce or are taken into marriage. These concepts did not exist until God created Life on Earth.. God created humanity, Male and Female, etc... so... the devil is androgynous. He and the rest of the demons are androgynous. They can choose to mimic and pretend to be male or female, and disguise their voices etc... but they are neither. So, Satan wants to destroy what God created. God created Mankind, in His image, and His way.... but the devil hates God and hates humanity, and seeks to corrupt and destroy what God made. Satan wants to re-create Mankind in his image. No genders. Gender fluidity. Homosexuality. Jump from one to another, with no identity. All occult depictions of Satan show him as an adrogynous being.

Once Satan accomplishes this, to desensitize humanity and destroy your identities... then the next part of the devil's plan will come. Which is, to re-create Mankind even further in the devils image, by merging your biological body with machines. God's creation will no longer be "good enough", and you will wear implants and things that separate you from nature, and separate you from what you really are.

This is the same with child abuse. Jesus Christ warned humanity, and said whoever hurts these little ones, it would be better that a large millstone be hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Therefore, once again, the devil seeks to corrupt what God seeks to protect. This is why, humans, for THOUSANDS OF YEARS, magically started practicing child sacrifice, in all parts of the world. In ancient mesopotamia, the demonic "god" Moloch, instructed humans to throw children into the fire as sacrifice.... etc.... in other parts, children were raped and abused. This is why ****philia and other such things will be pushed onto humanity as well, before this is all over. The devil pushes the abuse of children because it offends God so much.

All of these people pushing for authoritarian governments, with big fascist and communist governments "the State".... it is because Satan and his legion have been planning this for hundreds of years. They want to reach a point where the entire world is under ONE government, and one economy. And then they will have the power to control who gets to buy or sell in that economy... look at what China is doing with Social Scores.

This is all 100% going to happen to planet Earth. We don't know if it will happen in our lifetimes, or in 100, 200 years from now. But it's going to happen, because God already foretold all of this.
    your a dummy

ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ftsolns71 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Texas needs to turn purple

Normal is to be straight, be with women, and have your own biological children.

Where am I going with this?

We need to end the push to pretend it's a normal variation of sexuality. It is not.

We need to spend funding to research it the right way for once, and find real treatments for it, so they can receive proper medical treatment for their problem, so they can try to live a normal straight life like everyone else. This is the best outcome for all parties involved.
    Normal is whatever society decides it is. Society is moving forward and people like you are getting left behind.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ftsolns71 View Post
    your a dummy
    Why is it nearly always people calling others dumb that make these kinds of mistakes? Projection perhaps?
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

Originally Posted by maetix View Post
    Normal is whatever society decides it is. Society is moving forward and people like you are getting left behind.
    Under this discussion, normal is what evolution decided human biology would be.

Human biology is not subject to societal opinions.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Under this discussion, normal is what evolution decided human biology would be.

Human biology is not subject to societal opinions.
    Should we force your proposed research and any solutions found upon the gay population? If so, why?
    747 Driver

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Should we force your proposed research and any solutions found upon the gay population? If so, why?
    He thinks he is smart.

He thinks he sees and others are blind.

He thinks he is connected to God, worshiping God through disdain for his creation.

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Why is it nearly always people calling others dumb that make these kinds of mistakes? Projection perhaps?
    your also a homosexual

Do you force medical treatments on people with medical illnesses?

Do you have to force someone born with a defective heart valve to get treatment?

Patients can deny treatments at a hospital, up to them.

But nobody denies treatment to get better. If we changed societal understanding of homosexuality, then they would also willingly seek treatment to get better.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you force medical treatments on people with medical illnesses?

Do you have to force someone born with a defective heart valve to get treatment?

Patients can deny treatments at a hospital, up to them.

But nobody denies treatment to get better. If we changed societal understanding of homosexuality, then they would also willingly seek treatment to get better.

So if I'm understanding you you wouldn't force treatment on gay people. And this I agree with. So the questions become - what percentage of the gay population is wanting treatment to make them straight and who will fund this research and treatment? In other words, is your proposed research really necessary?
    747 Driver

So if I'm understanding you you wouldn't force treatment on gay people. And this I agree with. So the question becomes - what percentage of the gay population is wanting treatment to make them straight again and who will fund this research and treatment?
    the percentage of gay people wanting treatment is directly influenced by the societal opinions. what we have now is radical liberals telling the world that gays are just a normal variant of sexuality. which is ludicrous and wrong.

so some gays, to feel better about themselves, drink this kool-aid and will refuse treatment. nobody wants to think something is wrong with them.

however, if society did it's job, and educated people correctly, and taught gays that they were born with a medical disorder, that can be treated (once humanity does the real research)...

then just like any other patient with an issue, they will want to get better.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.