AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hormel Turkey Chili

So I recently tried some canned chili, and it wasn't bad. So I decided to do some research online, and found that Hormel's Turkey Chili seems to have pretty decent macros. The version with beans has: 220 cals, 3g fat, 29g carbs, 18g protein.

Their Turkey Chili without beans has: 190 cals, 3g fat, 16g carbs, 23g protein. I feel like these are good macros, overall. Esp. the chili with no beans.

Not for everyday, but on those days you feel too lazy to cook, just want a quick meal, or are on a road trip or camping trip.

I honestly don't see any issue with this every once in a while, and still managing macros. You guys?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamFrostburg View Post
    So I recently tried some canned chili, and it wasn't bad. So I decided to do some research online, and found that Hormel's Turkey Chili seems to have pretty decent macros. The version with beans has: 220 cals, 3g fat, 29g carbs, 18g protein.

Their Turkey Chili without beans has: 190 cals, 3g fat, 16g carbs, 23g protein. I feel like these are good macros, overall. Esp. the chili with no beans.

Not for everyday, but on those days you feel too lazy to cook, just want a quick meal, or are on a road trip or camping trip.

I honestly don't see any issue with this every once in a while, and still managing macros. You guys?
    Once in a while sure, why not? I can think of better brands, but in a pinch it sounds perfectly fine.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hormel products aren’t usually the tastiest to me, usually taste like grease and sodium with some seasoning. I prefer Stagg chili if I am buying cans. Load it up with shredded cheese, sour cream and chips/doritos.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Hormel products aren’t usually the tastiest to me, usually taste like grease and sodium with some seasoning. I prefer Stagg chili if I am buying cans. Load it up with shredded cheese, sour cream and chips/doritos.
    Ummm Doritos/chips? Wtf?

Isn’t that processed food = bad for cut or bulk?

What about that chili? Isn’t it processed food?

I don’t mind but I seriously try and avoid due to “processed”

Aware me. Fuken internet is full of conflicting info sucks
    **^^ gone ^^**

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Ummm Doritos/chips? Wtf?

Isn’t that processed food = bad for cut or bulk?

What about that chili? Isn’t it processed food?

I don’t mind but I seriously try and avoid due to “processed”

Aware me. Fuken internet is full of conflicting info sucks

Moderation dude... is it ideal for health? No...

Is it going to harm you having it here and there? Probably not.

Calculated risks
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VicDumbbells is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stagg for me too with Fritos. Although Hormel owns Stagg now -_-

I really prefer to make the chili myself because mine rules; then make chili nachos on some fresh tortilla chips.
    “Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking nor outright purchase.” – Joseph Pilates

A bodybuilder uses the weights to work the muscle.

AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm looking at other cans as well. Wolf makes a variety that is lean beef with no beans. Fat is very low, high protein, moderate carbs. These are excellent macros. If the main issue is sodium, won't cardio neutralize the sodium factor? That's why we drink electrolytes. I go on weighted pack hikes every day where I sweat out tons of water. So in those instances, I don't think sodium would be an issue.