Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 126
  1. #31
    No avi phaggot 3maj's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Posts: 2,378
    Rep Power: 12046
    3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3maj is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Everyone just straight up ignored the BLATANT sexism and racism against white males.

    Was looking into it since it came to PC and its literally unplayable absolute trash. Every single element is SJW as fuk and impossible to ignore/enjoy.

    What a bunch of soy boy cucks without a back bone. Its people like you who make clown world a reality.

    God damn some of the people in this sub section are the worst scum of the gaming world.


    Main character female? - I'm totally cool with that. Why not, right? Tomb rider, Samus, Residen Evil etc - greatest games.

    - Tribe where females, are rulers, men are their never more than mere foot soldiers, servants and workers - Okay, crazy things can happen in tribal world. The one man who finally got to be warchief by tragic accident replacing black woman, is turned out to be evil disgusting character who hates female protaginst, who will be demoted soon - allright, can happen I guess.

    - side character the smartest man, computer genious and hacker is black with heavy africana accent, president and generals of old US are naturally also black - well, no surprise here, hollywood taught us that in fiction all blacks are bossess, scientists and computer geniuses, god forbid a white to be one.

    - while traveling you find all kind of audio and texts, it appears, all captains and officers in US army were only strong independent women. Men are just privates or maximum sergeants under rightful female command - ooookay...

    - according to old world texts rich and successful people are all VEGANS, vegan food for rich businessmen is a must. Disgusting meat corpse eaters must be the lowest in SJW hipster society - well... I'm starting to feel confused.

    - SURPRISE! The main villain of this story is disgusting typical corporate straight WHITE MALE! Cunning, evil and always backstabbing - I'm a bit confused, but it wouldn't be, worth note if it wasn't for the main opposing Good character.

    - Symbolical good character intertwining all story and opposing the main evil WHITE MALE is a strong independent WOMAN, a genius from childhood, vegan, hipster, protects animals and fights for saving environment! Except evil white male always ruins her initiatives in every way. Even after failure he keeps finding ways to spoil stuff until the end - I'm hysterically laughing and dying inside.

    - the AI to save the planet named by the name of a white greek diety is suddenly black african woman - at this point I don't care anymore, I know whats coming next and next and next and next, just yet another SJW stamp.

    - males in game always evil, meek, mostly under command of women, and they don't waste chance to voice it to her protagonist girl, how they are worthless and barely deserve time of a strong independent woman. - arghhh, phuck it

    all it takes is one quick search of "HZD SJW" meanwhile not one mention of this in the original thread. God damn you guys are the biggest cucks and clowns I swear lmao.

    Brb supporting the social gentrification of a once niche and negatively viewed hobby my mainstream socialites.

    Youre literally supporting cultural colonization and infection of our gaming sphere.

    "oh hai, Nice space you've got here" -yoink
    You gotta have some serious issues to even think like this.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 40
    Posts: 36,833
    Rep Power: 186963
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ChristmasFnatic is offline
    I remember one of the thread here years ago, I saw posted in the IGN forums. Word for word. I called out the Miscer who made it, glad he owned up to it. Said he cannot make his own contents.

    Anyway I finished HZD(havent played the DLC) and not once did those things mentioned went in my head. And I am quite conservative(Brazil/Philippines are pretty conservative and I defended white nationalism plenty times).

    I noticed though the extreme left and right political climate we have, got some things in common. Each look and notice for things that are against their beliefs and complain about it... more than ever. It is what it is these days. If RUSH HOUR(one of the GOAT comedies) or ALIEN/ALIENS were made these days, right would complain cuz of Ripley being a female survivor, and cuz Chan and Tucker are non-whites and bad guys are.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    ldar crew Kcrack's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2014
    Location: Australia
    Posts: 941
    Rep Power: 9896
    Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kcrack is offline
    Played and beat this game back at launch. All I remember is rolling around, fighting giant robot dinosaurs and exploring. Fun as fuk, didn’t notice any of the crap op stole from reddit.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ butwhowasfeel's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 25,190
    Rep Power: 81680
    butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    butwhowasfeel is offline
    dat fragile masculinity
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    High Test Miscer bongowongo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Posts: 27,600
    Rep Power: 76190
    bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bongowongo is offline
    Imagine living life digging through things and looking for stuff to be offended by. SJW's and the so called WOKE people in this thread hate each other, but in the end they arent that different from each other because they're constantly complaining, crying and whining about things that offend them lol.


    Such a constant negative outlook on life .... It's just vdieo games and pixels fellas, no one is forcing you to play them.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User JayJ350's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Location: United States
    Age: 32
    Posts: 4,410
    Rep Power: 19946
    JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JayJ350 is offline
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Imagine living life digging through things and looking for stuff to be offended by. SJW's and the so called WOKE people in this thread hate each other, but in the end they arent that different from each other because they're constantly complaining, crying and whining about things that offend them lol.


    Such a constant negative outlook on life .... It's just vdieo games and pixels fellas, no one is forcing you to play them.
    Well this whole thread is just the OP bringing up how dumb this chit is, and he straight up told everyone how he looked up this stuff so I don't know why anyone is acting all surprised by that, it's like you guys can't even read.

    Anyways this is pretty much about why this is just some dumb pixels that nobody should force you to play. Chill dawg.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User Manglet's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Location: United States
    Age: 27
    Posts: 1,169
    Rep Power: 2567
    Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manglet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Manglet is offline
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    SJW's and the so called WOKE people in this thread hate each other, but in the end they arent that different from each other because they're constantly complaining, crying and whining about things that offend them lol
    Agreed. No matter how much they try and justify their stance, both sides are still snowflakes. Playing HZD for the first time now that it is on Steam and having a blast. Imagine playing a game because it's fun instead of going out of your way to find something to be outraged about.
    America is number one

    India > China

    Stay home, save lives.....UNTIL THE END OF TIME

    Come for the sloot threads, stay for the riveting social commentary
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    I Aim To Misbehave E-Go's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 7,880
    Rep Power: 55045
    E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E-Go is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Dumb thing to attack I never not said it wasn't me "looking into it" and quoting different things from searching Horizon Zero Dawn SJW that's literally the point of this thread. Not gonna play the fuking game to find out for myself. The whole point of the thread is about quotes from threads I searched and found.

    Just because its a fantasy game doesn't mean its can't have massive political undertones.
    You didnt quote it though, you passed it off as your own from the start, lmao. "I found post this on reddit, its got some great points" and done. You purposely didnt do that.

    Nice triple negative btw.
    PSN E-Go

    Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by TheBannedBrah View Post
    can only imagine what a whiny loser you are irl, it's a game it's not that serious
    If it’s not serious then why infuse political hatred for the status quo into it?? It’s supposed to be a game and escapism from far leftist insanity tropes. That’s what I’m trying to say; it’s a game, keep that crap out of our games

    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I remember one of the thread here years ago, I saw posted in the IGN forums. Word for word. I called out the Miscer who made it, glad he owned up to it. Said he cannot make his own contents.

    Anyway I finished HZD(havent played the DLC) and not once did those things mentioned went in my head. And I am quite conservative(Brazil/Philippines are pretty conservative and I defended white nationalism plenty times).

    I noticed though the extreme left and right political climate we have, got some things in common. Each look and notice for things that are against their beliefs and complain about it... more than ever. It is what it is these days. If RUSH HOUR(one of the GOAT comedies) or ALIEN/ALIENS were made these days, right would complain cuz of Ripley being a female survivor, and cuz Chan and Tucker are non-whites and bad guys are.
    Originally Posted by Kcrack View Post
    Played and beat this game back at launch. All I remember is rolling around, fighting giant robot dinosaurs and exploring. Fun as fuk, didn’t notice any of the crap op stole from reddit.
    You guys aren’t American so you don’t understand the agenda. Foreign people don’t really have these issues because they aren’t living in a democracy/meritocracy fighting against the cancerous Marxist far leftist trying to ruin our good thing we have here with communist hatred. Your opinion is irrelevant to this topic because you didn't grow up here in our society and haven't bought into it or profited from our way of life.
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 08-10-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Imagine living life digging through things and looking for stuff to be offended by. SJW's and the so called WOKE people in this thread hate each other, but in the end they arent that different from each other because they're constantly complaining, crying and whining about things that offend them lol.

    Such a constant negative outlook on life .... It's just vdieo games and pixels fellas, no one is forcing you to play them.
    Just because it’s a game doesn’t mean it can’t be political propaganda trying to push some “new normal” agenda that is destroying the cornerstones of life as we know it under the guise that its necessary to destroy society because theres too many people here now that don't get along with each other.

    Originally Posted by Manglet View Post
    Agreed. No matter how much they try and justify their stance, both sides are still snowflakes. Playing HZD for the first time now that it is on Steam and having a blast. Imagine playing a game because it's fun instead of going out of your way to find something to be outraged about.
    I want to play a game to have fun, not to have political agendas shoved down my throat. You’re probably too stupid to understand you’re getting slapped in the face over and over because you don’t have the comprehension to understand what the thesis really means as a consequence in the big picture. The far left is making progress by using smart devices to trick dumb people using media and entertainment. If you play the game and are oblivious to the messages that just means you’re too stupid to get it. It doesn’t change the fact that they are there, slapping you in the face with out you realizing it.

    If I pulled my dick out and slapped you over the back of the head with it and then You turned around and I said jk it was my hand and you believe it, that makes you a cuck and a fool.

    People like you have no dignity and no back bone.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 40
    Posts: 36,833
    Rep Power: 186963
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ChristmasFnatic is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post



    You guys aren’t American so you don’t understand the agenda. Foreign people don’t really have these issues because they aren’t living in a democracy/meritocracy fighting against the cancerous Marxist far leftist trying to ruin our good thing we have here with communist hatred. Your opinion is irrelevant to this topic because you didn't grow up here in our society.
    Brazil is really having same problem. Leftist... pushing phaggotry and extreme liberalism. Brasil is very split and broken right now like the US. Even have our version of BLM. Lots of white Brazilian even take advantage of this cuz blacks are given easy scholarship - whites saying they have black blood. lol

    But my point still stands. Far left and far right are basically doing the same thing- crying foul to everything. Not saying the issues are not there, but some are really nitpicking.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered Alpha mgftp's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: United States
    Posts: 38,539
    Rep Power: 714482
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mgftp is offline
    Originally Posted by Manglet View Post
    Agreed. No matter how much they try and justify their stance, both sides are still snowflakes. Playing HZD for the first time now that it is on Steam and having a blast. Imagine playing a game because it's fun instead of going out of your way to find something to be outraged about.
    Sadly, I don't think these angry white conservatives even go out of their way to find something. They just live life outraged and use things like this as fuel for their misery and anger.

    -

    Literally can not imagine playing a video game and having any feelings of politics. What a completely miserable existence. BRB, having fun while playing games.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 40
    Posts: 36,833
    Rep Power: 186963
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ChristmasFnatic is offline
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Sadly, I don't think these angry white conservatives even go out of their way to find something. They just live life outraged and use things like this as fuel for their misery and anger.

    -

    Literally can not imagine playing a video game and having any feelings of politics. What a completely miserable existence. BRB, having fun while playing games.
    In a way I understand them. Basically a push back cuz the left have been pushing agendas too much. Like I said, I am leaning conservative but both sides can really be irritating(the extreme ones).
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Sadly, I don't think these angry white conservatives even go out of their way to find something. They just live life outraged and use things like this as fuel for their misery and anger.

    -

    Literally can not imagine playing a video game and having any feelings of politics. What a completely miserable existence. BRB, having fun while playing games.
    Aren't you a black dude pretending to be white on this website?

    Your avi shading makes it confusing because it could go either way, like a tan white dude with lots of tan shadow, but you're actually black with light shading and MASQUERADING as a white dude lol

    So if im complaining that everyone in the game is maliciously/chronically only black men and women, of course you're fine with that. Thats the insane white male genocide utopia you actually wish for. Even though America is a country built by white people. You want us gone. I get it, you hate white men.

    So why are you even arguing with me, obviously you're on the opposite side wishing for white males to be cucked. But you're masquerading like as if im seeing something that's not there.

    Of course that's part of your agenda. Dont act like you don't enjoy seeing stuff like that while others of us on the other side don't. Be real that you hate us, don't act like we are just making it up. Of course that's part of the game too to try to push your crap.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    High Test Miscer bongowongo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Posts: 27,600
    Rep Power: 76190
    bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bongowongo is offline
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Sadly, I don't think these angry white conservatives even go out of their way to find something. They just live life outraged and use things like this as fuel for their misery and anger.

    -

    Literally can not imagine playing a video game and having any feelings of politics. What a completely miserable existence. BRB, having fun while playing games.



    If they dont like politics, they should just go play minecraft or something because story driven games of any kind, whether it be RPG, action, adventure is going to be political in some way because video games are trying to be more "mature" and have more "mature" themes and experiences. That means writers of different backgrounds, all of whom are are regular people with their own experiences, creativity are going to be writing stuff that appeals to them or stuff that they can relate to.


    Again, whether you want to play them or not is entirely up to you. And this just isnt exclusive to video games, you're going to get in this books and movies/tv shows. I'm all for creativity and the dev's vision ..... If they make a game and it's enjoyable, i'm gonna play it, if it doesnt, i'm not .... Simple. I'm not going to make whiny threads crying about how my masculinity or white fragility is hurt because some video game developer decided to offend me lmfao.



    Far too many "gamers" on this board and cesspools like resetera that seem to enjoy complaining and crying about video games than actually playing what they like and enjoying them. Guaranteed we have more threads whining about the current state of gaming than we do of people actually enjoying stuff.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    If they dont like politics, they should just go play minecraft or something because story driven games of any kind, whether it be RPG, action, adventure is going to be political in some way because video games are trying to be more "mature" and have more "mature" themes and experiences. That means writers of different backgrounds, all of whom are are regular people with their own experiences, creativity are going to be writing stuff that appeals to them or stuff that they can relate to.


    Again, whether you want to play them or not is entirely up to you. And this just isnt exclusive to video games, you're going to get in this books and movies/tv shows. I'm all for creativity and the dev's vision ..... If they make a game and it's enjoyable, i'm gonna play it, if it doesnt, i'm not .... Simple. I'm not going to make whiny threads crying about how my masculinity or white fragility is hurt because some video game developer decided to offend me lmfao.



    Far too many "gamers" on this board and cesspools like resetera that seem to enjoy complaining and crying about video games than actually playing what they like and enjoying them. Guaranteed we have more threads whining about the current state of gaming than we do of people actually enjoying stuff.
    They are actually NOT regular people they are extremists. Thats the problem.

    Theres absolutely no artistic value in something as soon as it gets preachy or political or trying to push an agenda.

    Art
    Agenda

    Pick only one. You can't have a creative work and have it be valid art and entertainment if it is trying to preach a political agenda. A genre will die before that happens.

    This is why people stopped watching movies and traditional TV by the hundreds of millions.

    The internet has corrupted all that stuff.

    And the whole idea is to make the go woke go broke movement continue to show that if you go that route you will severely splinter your audience and can only market to minorities and liberals and lose the support of the silent majority of normal people who would rather opt out of those forms of entertainment then suffer their political brainwashing.

    Youre one of the culprits in the original thread by the way you pussy.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Brazil is really having same problem. Leftist... pushing phaggotry and extreme liberalism. Brasil is very split and broken right now like the US. Even have our version of BLM. Lots of white Brazilian even take advantage of this cuz blacks are given easy scholarship - whites saying they have black blood. lol

    But my point still stands. Far left and far right are basically doing the same thing- crying foul to everything. Not saying the issues are not there, but some are really nitpicking.
    Yeah I get that

    But its still more like crabs in a bucket, there is no longer a democratic capitalist American dream to preserve and pass on to the next generation. Its already been thrown in the bucket.

    Thats why you see so many other nations when they see us having riots and stuff, because they are essentially celebrating that we have lost our "superior" status and way of life and falling into the same 3rd world they have. When you see europhags pushing BLM even though they have no black populations in their country, that is actually what they are championing, bringing America down from on top of the pedestal. And all the creeps who want to see that play out due to sick jealousy.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Avenger freeburn's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 22,950
    Rep Power: 166006
    freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    freeburn is offline
    Damn imagine being this rustled over a game you can simply choose not to buy or support
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Sheeple Crew wings_unhinged's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Alaska, United States
    Posts: 16,582
    Rep Power: 34454
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wings_unhinged is offline
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Idk I bought it on pc. It seems to run fine for me so far but alot of people having performance issues.

    Have no idea about the story but meh I'm not really super interested in it. I just wanted to play something that looked pretty
    Pretty much what it boils down to. If I can log in and kill something, I'm happy.

    But yeah, this chit pisses me off. Assassin's Creed is riddled with it. Issue is if you say ANYTHING, you're deemed a bigot who doesn't want minorities involved in video games.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Registered User jason_bh's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: Florida, United States
    Posts: 30,051
    Rep Power: 541547
    jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jason_bh is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Aren't you a black dude pretending to be white on this website?

    Your avi shading makes it confusing because it could go either way, like a tan white dude with lots of tan shadow, but you're actually black with light shading and MASQUERADING as a white dude lol

    So if im complaining that everyone in the game is maliciously/chronically only black men and women, of course you're fine with that. Thats the insane white male genocide utopia you actually wish for. Even though America is a country built by white people. You want us gone. I get it, you hate white men.

    So why are you even arguing with me, obviously you're on the opposite side wishing for white males to be cucked. But you're masquerading like as if im seeing something that's not there.

    Of course that's part of your agenda. Dont act like you don't enjoy seeing stuff like that while others of us on the other side don't. Be real that you hate us, don't act like we are just making it up. Of course that's part of the game too to try to push your crap.
    Woah.... MGFTP might be ghey, but he ain't black. He's fairly harmless. Don't let him get to you. He isn't all that bad.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Pretty much what it boils down to. If I can log in and kill something, I'm happy.

    But yeah, this chit pisses me off. Assassin's Creed is riddled with it.
    AC Odyssey is an example where it was there but no so bad that I couldn’t ignore it like some people are saying to do. I simply noped out and easily chose not to do the mission where the cuck wants you to hook up with his wife etc and the rest was actually relevant to Greek mythology enough that I could be immersed exploring the map.

    But this, wayyy worse than anything Ubisoft has ever pulled. It’s literally just obsession with inserting the most infuriatingly opposite backwards land thing possible and the main character constantly being a feminist kunt in the worst way and the casting done by someone who openly hates white men.

    Then I look at the misc thread and it’s the same usual cuckspects totally oblivious.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered Alpha mgftp's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: United States
    Posts: 38,539
    Rep Power: 714482
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mgftp is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Aren't you a black dude pretending to be white on this website?

    Your avi shading makes it confusing because it could go either way, like a tan white dude with lots of tan shadow, but you're actually black with light shading and MASQUERADING as a white dude lol

    So if im complaining that everyone in the game is maliciously/chronically only black men and women, of course you're fine with that. Thats the insane white male genocide utopia you actually wish for. Even though America is a country built by white people. You want us gone. I get it, you hate white men.

    So why are you even arguing with me, obviously you're on the opposite side wishing for white males to be cucked. But you're masquerading like as if im seeing something that's not there.

    Of course that's part of your agenda. Dont act like you don't enjoy seeing stuff like that while others of us on the other side don't. Be real that you hate us, don't act like we are just making it up. Of course that's part of the game too to try to push your crap.
    Strong racist post.

    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    If they dont like politics, they should just go play minecraft or something because story driven games of any kind, whether it be RPG, action, adventure is going to be political in some way because video games are trying to be more "mature" and have more "mature" themes and experiences. That means writers of different backgrounds, all of whom are are regular people with their own experiences, creativity are going to be writing stuff that appeals to them or stuff that they can relate to.


    Again, whether you want to play them or not is entirely up to you. And this just isnt exclusive to video games, you're going to get in this books and movies/tv shows. I'm all for creativity and the dev's vision ..... If they make a game and it's enjoyable, i'm gonna play it, if it doesnt, i'm not .... Simple. I'm not going to make whiny threads crying about how my masculinity or white fragility is hurt because some video game developer decided to offend me lmfao.



    Far too many "gamers" on this board and cesspools like resetera that seem to enjoy complaining and crying about video games than actually playing what they like and enjoying them. Guaranteed we have more threads whining about the current state of gaming than we do of people actually enjoying stuff.
    Spot on. BRB, partaking in a form of media with artistic vision and getting outraged when I don't agree with the vision. All art should be made for me and my beliefs. How dare art exists that my bigoted narrow mind finds offensive.

    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Woah.... MGFTP might be ghey, but he ain't black. He's fairly harmless. Don't let him get to you. He isn't all that bad.
    First, thanks. But what so much a hard stance against me not being black? LoL.. you on that King Racism time?
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    Get off my lawn. mTm's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: California, United States
    Posts: 4,087
    Rep Power: 22676
    mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mTm is offline
    The majority of the world's men died fighting the robots.
    I'm to old for this chit.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Strong racist post.



    Spot on. BRB, partaking in a form of media with artistic vision and getting outraged when I don't agree with the vision. All art should be made for me and my beliefs. How dare art exists that my bigoted narrow mind finds offensive.



    First, thanks. But what so much a hard stance against me not being black? LoL.. you on that King Racism time?
    Men Going their own File Transfer Protocol strikes again.

    Who even knows what you are man. backwards ass
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    High Test Miscer bongowongo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Posts: 27,600
    Rep Power: 76190
    bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bongowongo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bongowongo is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    They are actually NOT regular people they are extremists. Thats the problem.

    Theres absolutely no artistic value in something as soon as it gets preachy or political or trying to push an agenda.

    Art
    Agenda

    Pick only one. You can't have a creative work and have it be valid art and entertainment if it is trying to preach a political agenda. A genre will die before that happens.

    This is why people stopped watching movies and traditional TV by the hundreds of millions.

    The internet has corrupted all that stuff.

    And the whole idea is to make the go woke go broke movement continue to show that if you go that route you will severely splinter your audience and can only market to minorities and liberals and lose the support of the silent majority of normal people who would rather opt out of those forms of entertainment then suffer their political brainwashing.

    Youre one of the culprits in the original thread by the way you pussy.



    But that's just like... Your opinion man.

    And you are completely wrong and talking out of your ass here.

    Netflix has proven that people are not sick of movies or tv shows, and netflix is far more "gulity to pandering to sjws". Again, go woke go broke is absolute bullchit because you have just have to look at TLOU2, because that game is breaking all kinds of records, because regardless of the "sjw" elements, there is still a very good game underneath that plays extremely well and appeals to a lot of people not just in in terms of gameplay, but clearly story as well. Sure, you can bring up go woke go broke when it comes to things like the disasterous ghost busters recon or charlies angels which were actually massive flops because despite the sjw elements, they were just just chitty remakes regardless and the market responded in kind.


    There is no silent majority, there is no splintering of any groups, there are just people that get want to get offended by everything and people that dont want to get offended. People in those categories, such yourself and your kind, and the sjw's, refuse to look at any form of media objectively and would rather CHOOSE to get offended at parts of the game/media than take it as a whole package.


    Myself, I didnt really care for the Horizon story because I personally found it super dense and convoluted. Also Alloy wasnt an interesting character one bit and I didnt care for her at all, but what kept me interested was the extremely good gameplay and the world that they created, it was a world I wanted to see more of because it was super impressive graphically as an open world game and I had a ton of fun just playing through it and fighting all the machines. Everywhere I went, I appreicated the beauty and effort they put it into it. Thats' why Horizon 2 remains my most hyped up game for the PS5 because they've taken all those environments and worlds and put it to the next level.


    Personally, I dont mind that white characters aren't the main characters anymore, not that it matters to me because I dont go around personally identifying as characters I play with , but the fact that dev's/writers are willing to put more people of color and cultures/nationalities in the game means that I can now experience games of far more diverse settings than ever before... So be it. If that makes me an SJW, lol kden. If you have a problem with devs making games that have diverse characters then the problem is you, not them.




    This thread will again be a joke once Horizon 2 releases and most likely break all kinds of records.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    Reply With Quote

  26. #56
    A BODYBUILDING GOD KingSWRV's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Posts: 15,641
    Rep Power: 66338
    KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KingSWRV is offline
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    But that's just like... Your opinion man.

    And you are completely wrong and talking out of your ass here.

    Netflix has proven that people are not sick of movies or tv shows, and netflix is far more "gulity to pandering to sjws". Again, go woke go broke is absolute bullchit because you have just have to look at TLOU2, because that game is breaking all kinds of records, because regardless of the "sjw" elements, there is still a very good game underneath that plays extremely well and appeals to a lot of people not just in in terms of gameplay, but clearly story as well. Sure, you can bring up go woke go broke when it comes to things like the disasterous ghost busters recon or charlies angels which were actually massive flops because despite the sjw elements, they were just just chitty remakes regardless and the market responded in kind.


    There is no silent majority, there is no splintering of any groups, there are just people that get want to get offended by everything and people that dont want to get offended. People in those categories, such yourself and your kind, and the sjw's, refuse to look at any form of media objectively and would rather CHOOSE to get offended at parts of the game/media than take it as a whole package.


    Myself, I didnt really care for the Horizon story because I personally found it super dense and convoluted. Also Alloy wasnt an interesting character one bit and I didnt care for her at all, but what kept me interested was the extremely good gameplay and the world that they created, it was a world I wanted to see more of because it was super impressive graphically as an open world game and I had a ton of fun just playing through it and fighting all the machines. Everywhere I went, I appreicated the beauty and effort they put it into it. Thats' why Horizon 2 remains my most hyped up game for the PS5 because they've taken all those environments and worlds and put it to the next level.


    Personally, I dont mind that white characters aren't the main characters anymore, not that it matters to me because I dont go around personally identifying as characters I play with , but the fact that dev's/writers are willing to put more people of color and cultures/nationalities in the game means that I can now experience games of far more diverse settings than ever before... So be it. If that makes me an SJW, lol kden. If you have a problem with devs making games that have diverse characters then the problem is you, not them.




    This thread will again be a joke once Horizon 2 releases and most likely break all kinds of records.
    Normally I would respond even to dumb people to help teach

    but that is just too backwards and stupid to respond. So many things wrong in that post you are clueless and delusional.

    Your IQ is too low to get it. everything you said is literally the opposite of reality.

    What is your highest level of education? Do you even have a university degree? And if so what did you major in?
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020
    Reply With Quote

  27. #57
    Registered Alpha mgftp's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: United States
    Posts: 38,539
    Rep Power: 714482
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mgftp is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Normally I would respond even to dumb people to help teach

    but that is just too backwards and stupid to respond. So many things wrong in that post you are clueless and delusional.

    Your IQ is too low to get it. everything you said is literally the opposite of reality.

    What is your highest level of education? Do you even have a university degree? And if so what did you major in?
    Just LoL. Point out one thing in his post that is wrong.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #58
    I Aim To Misbehave E-Go's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 7,880
    Rep Power: 55045
    E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E-Go is offline
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    If it’s not serious then why infuse political hatred for the status quo into it?? It’s supposed to be a game and escapism from far leftist insanity tropes. That’s what I’m trying to say; it’s a game, keep that crap out of our games





    You guys aren’t American so you don’t understand the agenda. Foreign people don’t really have these issues because they aren’t living in a democracy/meritocracy fighting against the cancerous Marxist far leftist trying to ruin our good thing we have here with communist hatred. Your opinion is irrelevant to this topic because you didn't grow up here in our society and haven't bought into it or profited from our way of life.
    Lololololol.
    PSN E-Go

    Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #59
    I Aim To Misbehave E-Go's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 7,880
    Rep Power: 55045
    E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E-Go is offline
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Brazil is really having same problem. Leftist... pushing phaggotry and extreme liberalism. Brasil is very split and broken right now like the US. Even have our version of BLM. Lots of white Brazilian even take advantage of this cuz blacks are given easy scholarship - whites saying they have black blood. lol

    But my point still stands. Far left and far right are basically doing the same thing- crying foul to everything. Not saying the issues are not there, but some are really nitpicking.
    I love how he says other countries people don't our politics while not understanding other countries peoples politics, which can be very similar. That may be my favorite part.
    PSN E-Go

    Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #60
    I Aim To Misbehave E-Go's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 7,880
    Rep Power: 55045
    E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E-Go is offline
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    But that's just like... Your opinion man.

    And you are completely wrong and talking out of your ass here.

    Netflix has proven that people are not sick of movies or tv shows, and netflix is far more "gulity to pandering to sjws". Again, go woke go broke is absolute bullchit because you have just have to look at TLOU2, because that game is breaking all kinds of records, because regardless of the "sjw" elements, there is still a very good game underneath that plays extremely well and appeals to a lot of people not just in in terms of gameplay, but clearly story as well. Sure, you can bring up go woke go broke when it comes to things like the disasterous ghost busters recon or charlies angels which were actually massive flops because despite the sjw elements, they were just just chitty remakes regardless and the market responded in kind.


    There is no silent majority, there is no splintering of any groups, there are just people that get want to get offended by everything and people that dont want to get offended. People in those categories, such yourself and your kind, and the sjw's, refuse to look at any form of media objectively and would rather CHOOSE to get offended at parts of the game/media than take it as a whole package.


    Myself, I didnt really care for the Horizon story because I personally found it super dense and convoluted. Also Alloy wasnt an interesting character one bit and I didnt care for her at all, but what kept me interested was the extremely good gameplay and the world that they created, it was a world I wanted to see more of because it was super impressive graphically as an open world game and I had a ton of fun just playing through it and fighting all the machines. Everywhere I went, I appreicated the beauty and effort they put it into it. Thats' why Horizon 2 remains my most hyped up game for the PS5 because they've taken all those environments and worlds and put it to the next level.


    Personally, I dont mind that white characters aren't the main characters anymore, not that it matters to me because I dont go around personally identifying as characters I play with , but the fact that dev's/writers are willing to put more people of color and cultures/nationalities in the game means that I can now experience games of far more diverse settings than ever before... So be it. If that makes me an SJW, lol kden. If you have a problem with devs making games that have diverse characters then the problem is you, not them.




    This thread will again be a joke once Horizon 2 releases and most likely break all kinds of records.

    Spot on, head to toe. I agree on HZD, found the story to be meh, but yhe gameplay was great and the world was stunning.

    I love the certain things people always point to the same SJW failures and never take into effect the other factors. "Solo failed becauseof agenda! Massive bust" Director was fired mid filming, that ever lead to a good movie? "Oceans 8 bombed!" Actually made pretty good money. "Ghostbusters was full of sjw" just a terrible script from the start.

    This is the new tlou thread, lol
    PSN E-Go

    Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts