Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

"I don't care!" Trump says, responding to Intel that Russia helping his re-election.

Here we go again. Trump says "I don't care" when learning of Russian efforts to help him get re-elected.

What is going on here? As if what we saw in the original Mueller Report wasn't bad enough, not regarding Trump's potential wrongdoing, but just what it showed about how crazy and corrupt our world is. A hostile foreign entity can, seemingly effortlessly, sweepingly and systematically interfere with the election.

The Mueller Report did nothing, he even tried to fire Mueller twice. Impeachment did nothing, even though he extorted a political ally for personal gain (he learned his lesson). Russians used the Taliban to put bounties on American soldiers heads, his Secretary of State confirmed it, and he just says "fake news".

This is power and tribalism at its extreme; Republicans will never hold him accountable for anything. They'll forgive anything as long as their re-elections don't suffer and they get lifetime appointments. Now he can just shout vindication and peddle his "witchhunt" mantra repeatedly. He will say "China wants me to lose", post slander against Biden and deflect from Russia.

If someone this stupid can meander through such poor course of actions, have zero accountability, and the GOP and his own fanbase support him through anything (or more disturbingly, retreat into abject delusion that anything and everything which is critical of Trump is either fake news or shilling), something is severely wrong with the country and the world.

We're witnessing the perfect coalescence of forces to embolden and perpetuate the most corrupt Presidency in modern history. He's effectively above the law and he knows it. Even assuming the best case scenario, Trump loses and goes to prison, and tunnels his way through the Earth to Putin's living room, lots of things need to be fixed after this election.
    Last edited by Bodhy; 08-09-2020 at 04:23 AM.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t care either. Just win at all costs. Whoever wants to help save America is an ally in my book.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is a false topic.

He said he thinks it's not true and that hes been hard on Russia. When the reporter follows up and says "that's not what's being said" he says "I dont care what anybody says.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    This is a false topic.

He said he thinks it's not true and that hes been hard on Russia. When the reporter follows up and says "that's not what's being said" he says "I dont care what anybody says.
    Alpha as fuk

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a false topic.

Are you agreeing with me or contradicting me?

If it is the latter, how is this not a vindication of what my OP says? That he is either oblivious to the situation, or taking an overriding cavalier attitude to it? I also believe Trump's claim that he has been hard on Russia is a blatant falsehood and the article elaborates on this.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So we’re back on the Russia thing?

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"Here we go again"

**** off shill

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    He's an alt with a thesaurus who's arguing facts that have been settled over a year ago.

Treat the ******* with the contempt he deserves then move on.
    Lold

Just from this forum alone, I've amassed a huge body of evidence that Trumpers and the alt-right are just not normal or reasonable people. Look at what happens when someone posts a thoughtful, factual, sourced or evidenced argument: There is screeching, hateful abusive outbursts, insults, negging, or abject denialism. There is deranged paranoia that everyone is out to get them; people on the internet criticizing Trump are shills, they're bots, they're CCP sleeper agents. Any publication is, deemed by pure fiat, to be "fake news". Thousands of corporate professionals and healthcare practitioners have a made up and nonexistent syndrome known as "TDS".

And you never see a single countervailing fact or argument, no solid rebuttal or presentation of the real facts or evidence. Just doubling down on the squealing and reality denial, and following Trump in his footsteps of wilfully setting out to denigrate, defame and vilify people who are just simply stating facts.

These reactions are not those of normal and reasonable people, and I've yet to see a shred of evidence they're even reading or comprehending information they don't agree with. I'm not even seeing any evidence they possess adult-level literacy.

Just reactions more akin to a wounded and defenceless animal. Can someone explain what is going on here?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So same response Obama took in '16?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Just from this forum alone, I've amassed a huge body of evidence that Trumpers and the alt-right are just not normal or reasonable people. Look at what happens when someone posts a thoughtful, factual, sourced or evidenced argument: There is screeching, hateful abusive outbursts, insults, negging, or abject denialism. There is deranged paranoia that everyone is out to get them; people on the internet criticizing Trump are shills, they're bots, they're CCP sleeper agents. Any publication is, deemed by pure fiat, to be "fake news". Thousands of corporate professionals and healthcare practitioners have a made up and nonexistent syndrome known as "TDS".

And you never see a single countervailing fact or argument, no solid rebuttal or presentation of the real facts or evidence. Just doubling down on the squealing and reality denial, and following Trump in his footsteps of wilfully setting out to denigrate, defame and vilify people who are just simply stating facts.

These reactions are not those of normal and reasonable people, and I've yet to see a shred of evidence they're even reading or comprehending information they don't agree with. I'm not even seeing any evidence they even possess adult-level literacy.

Just reactions more akin to a wounded and defenceless animal. Can someone explain what is going on here?
    Shut the fuk up dude.

Go back to your main account you pussy.
    I would die for Palestine

Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    Shut the fuk up dude.

Go back to your main account you pussy.

I must be doing something right if your only port of call is to squeal like autistic children at the first sign of dissent without showing any evidence of understanding the material presented, let alone adult-tier literacy, mustn't I?

I'm just wondering if you're aware of how bad this looks to the outsider, where you're getting knocked out left right and centre in terms of argumentation, and all you can really do is double down on the childish misbehaviour? I mean, Trump's optics are horrible enough as is.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at brainwashed marxist with their daily download of huffington post. too bad they only read the headlines.

Headline:
    'I Don't Care': Trump Responds To Intel That Russia Is Working To Get Him Elected Again

Full quote:

"When asked by a reporter about Evanina’s statement at his Bedminster golf resort in New Jersey, Trump responded: “I think that the last person Russia wants to see in office is Donald Trump, because nobody’s been tougher on Russia — ever.”

“I don’t care what anybody says,” he added. “Nobody with any common sense would say ... look at what we’re doing with our military ... look at all of the things we’ve done with NATO, where I’ve raised $130 billion a year from countries that were delinquent and now they’re paying all of this money ... that’s all money to protect against Russia.” "

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

These reactions are not those of normal and reasonable people, and I've yet to see a shred of evidence they're even reading or comprehending information they don't agree with. I'm not even seeing any evidence they possess adult-level literacy.

oh look its a libtard with the attention span of an insect. you couldnt be expected to glance through the actual article, gee it might reveal that huffington post is a dishonest cum rag of a media outlet.

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you agreeing with me or contradicting me?
    Not caring what anyone says (such as the fake media), does not equal not caring about russia helping him to get elected (if that was even the case)

People like you/liberals/fake media have to try hard to spin trumps words just to make him look bad.
    Which is honestly pathetic.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    oh look its a libtard with the attention span of an insect. you couldnt be expected to glance through the actual article, gee it might reveal that huffington post is a dishonest cum rag of a media outlet.

I read the article, and followed up on some sources the article drew upon. This quote from the supplementary NY times article summarizes the theme:

Donald Trump has publicly and repeatedly invited, emboldened and even tried to coerce foreign interference in American elections,” said Tony Blinken, a senior adviser to the former vice president.
    And coupling this with his blase and oblivious attitude to what is going on, plus that blatant lie noone has been tougher on Russia than him (did you fall for his woefully transparent grifting technique where he says "Nobody knows/does better than me....?)

But I actually can't see a rationale debating you and your ilk anymore; there is just no pretence to having an intelligent debate, or a factual or evidence-based discussion with anyone. Just this desperate paranoia that any sort of reporting or journalism that is anti-Trump must be "fake news" with little to no actual "real" news or reliable sources of fact presented.

I mean, I just can't fathom being this hopeless and paranoid where I was scared even the T.V was out to get me.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Not caring what anyone says (such as the fake media), does not equal not caring about russia helping him to get elected (if that was even the case)

People like you/liberals/fake media have to try hard to spin trumps words just to make him look bad.
    Which is honestly pathetic.
    Noone actually needs to spin Trump's words to make him look bad. He looks bad just by speaking per se; he really is that stupid and incoherent. Just look at the Axios interview for the latest in a very long litany of clueless, stupid and incoherent public statements. When he says we need to look into the "oranges" of the Mueller Investigation, why would anyone need to set out to twist his words, when he does the job of looking incoherent and stupid better than we could?

Even if I were to give you the benefit of the doubt, this "not caring" is not alpha, or cool, or badass or anything else you might like to say. I actually think is childishly naive and it shows not only a lack of respect or grasp of the gravitas of such a high-level diplomatic context, but it showcases a dangerous obliviousness to the geopolitical milieu. COVID-19 as an indisputable example of how disturbingly unaware he is to the world, and particularly, the threats to national security that are all around him.

Care to refute?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Noone actually needs to spin Trump's words to make him look bad. He looks bad just by speaking per se; he really is that stupid and incoherent. Just look at the Axios interview for the latest in a very long litany of clueless, stupid and incoherent public statements. When he says we need to look into the "oranges" of the Mueller Investigation, why would anyone need to set out to twist his words, when he does the job of looking incoherent and stupid better than we could?

Even if I were to give you the benefit of the doubt, this "not caring" is not alpha, or cool, or badass or anything else you might like to say. I actually think is childishly naive and it shows not only a lack of respect or grasp of the gravitas of such a high-level diplomatic context, but it showcases a dangerous obliviousness to the geopolitical milieu. COVID-19 as an indisputable example of how disturbingly unaware he is to the world, and particularly, the threats to national security that are all around him.

Care to refute?
    Your title says trump doesn't care russia is helping him.

What trump said was: i don't care what anyone says (when the reporter claimed that sources are saying russia is helping him, when he thinks it's not true).
    Not sure what's too difficult to understand about this.
    Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
    Cobra Kai never dies!

What trump said was: i don't care what anyone says (when the reporter claimed that sources are saying russia is helping him, when he thinks it's not true).
    I read the article and the watched the video clip. He is dismissing his own intelligence community's assertion that Russia is helping him again, like it did in the 2016 election. Not sure where you think I'm failing to comprehend something.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That’s because you’re a dumb kunt.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just from this forum alone, I've amassed a huge body of evidence that Trumpers and the alt-right are just not normal or reasonable people. Look at what happens when someone posts a thoughtful,: There is screeching, hateful abusive outbursts, insults, negging, or abject denialism. There is deranged paranoia that everyone is out to get them; people on the internet criticizing Trump are shills, they're bots, they're CCP sleeper agents. Any publication is, deemed by pure fiat, to be "fake news". Thousands of corporate professionals and healthcare practitioners have a made up and nonexistent syndrome known as "TDS".

Want to compare who makes better “ factual, sourced or evidenced argument ”’s?

Let’s use citations from this forum

You quote 10 post of your “ factual, sourced or evidenced argument”’s you’ve previously made here for examples and I’ll quote 10 of mine?

Any subject

Game?
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and China, Iran, the EU, the US media complex, social media platforms, etc. all are working against trump.

But Russia?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just get a good laugh out of all the people in this country who are so ignorant to history, and the fact that foreign countries have been meddling in our elections for decades. Just as we have meddled in theirs for decades. This is basic stuff.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny watching that reporter call him out on lying about the veterans care act. What a loser he tries to take credit for everything. He just storms out like a baby when called out on lies.

He says he made no mistakes on coronavirus that tells you everything you need to know.

Hateful drivel.

You're just furthering my body of evidence that Trumpers just insult and squeal angrily at anyone who disagrees with them and can't show much evidence of even basic adult literacy. It's all here, you know. There's this paranoid and unargued-for rambling that anything which doesn't align with the GOP or alt-right talking points is "fake news", despite the fact large corporations with thousands of people in their employ conspiring to disseminate misinformation like this would be an impossible conspiracy.

There's the old trick of trying to denigrate and run down someone's name by calling them a troll. Not only are you overusing it to oblivion and wearing your transparent cope tactics on your sleeve, noones a troll just for making arguments. They're a troll if they abuse, or flame, or name call, or disrupt the forum. This notion of a troll encapsulate the Trumpers, not anybody else I see.

There's the sadly unsurprising occurence that you immediately launch into whiny and hateful personal attacks, the same lame insults which weren't funny back in early 2016, and the lack of evidence anyone really read the article or put thought into an intelligent counterargument.

There's the idealized binary thinking, where you think everyone who has their feet in reality is a part of some abstract monstrosity called "The Left" which commands enormous amounts of resources to derail the apple carts of disenfranchised white trash nationalists and minuscule alt-right factions.

People have cottoned onto the woefully limited repertoire of tactics you're employing. I did within weeks of posting here. I shouldn't have to say this, but reacting with insults and name calling doesn't actually look good, and it certainly doesn't make you look like you've got facts or arguments on your side. It actually makes you look not only like an angry child who can't control his emotions, but also like a paranoid schizoid who's scared even the T.V is out to get him.

Why don't you acquire a sense of perspective, and realize responding with stupid pictures just perpetuates this cultish image everyone else thinks of the Trumpers?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Funny watching that reporter call him out on lying about the veterans care act. What a loser he tries to take credit for everything. He just storms out like a baby when called out on lies.

start here, read down my post, and realize how you are wrong.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1595899331
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So wait, OP is from the UK?

Fuk off redcoat trash.
    I would die for Palestine

I rarely call you a troll, so I can't see how I've overused the term. I prefer calling you things like dumb kunt.

Insult, squeal angrily, denigrate, argued-for rambling, whiny hateful personal attacks, paranoid, angry child - I swear you use this for a template for rebuttal and just pack words around those phrases.

Again, you will see nothing serious in the way of any rebuttal unless you provide information, analysis and arguments of substance to begin with.

By the way, you have contributed significantly to my body of evidence that all leftards are dumb pricks. So well done.
    If my descriptions of Trumpers sound repetitive, it's because the behaviour is repetitive. Spades are spades. You've called me a troll multiple times in an effort to denigrate and run down my name. In fact, you just entirely recapitulated my list of Trumper tactics I outlined in my latest post. It's all here again. There's the flippant dismissal of everything as "fake news"; the binary thinking and erecting conspiracies all around yourself that "The Left" is some omnipresence plotting 24/7.

And don't call anyone a dumb prick when there's no evidence you even comprehend their argument or have read anything they put forward. "I know you are, but what am I?" is a rebuttal most of us left behind in primary school. Save the haughty condescension for when you can actually systematically deconstruct argument in a stepwise fashion; otherwise it doesn't elicit your intended effect and you look more like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

If you like, we can collate the tangible evidence of who is doing more insulting here. I could collect the number of posts where Trumpers insult or name call for no good reason whatsoever, you collect mine where I do the same. I'll win it by a landslide.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You have to remember that these are the same people that thought Trump told them to drink bleach and inject Lysol...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Arizona to East Texas kingHanley's Avatar
    kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If my descriptions of Trumpers sound repetitive, it's because the behaviour is repetitive. Spades are spades. You've called me a troll multiple times in an effort to denigrate and run down my name. In fact, you just entirely recapitulated my list of Trumper tactics I outlined in my latest post. It's all here again. There's the flippant dismissal of everything as "fake news"; the binary thinking and erecting conspiracies all around yourself that "The Left" is some omnipresence plotting 24/7.

And don't call anyone a dumb prick when there's no evidence you even comprehend their argument or have read anything they put forward. "I know you are, but what am I?" is a rebuttal most of us left behind in primary school. Save the haughty condescension for when you can actually systematically deconstruct argument in a stepwise fashion; otherwise it doesn't elicit your intended effect and you look more like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

If you like, we can collate the tangible evidence of who is doing more insulting here. I could collect the number of posts where Trumpers insult or name call for no good reason whatsoever, you collect mine where I do the same. I'll win it by a landslide.
    We have already proved your OP headline wrong and you start bringing up other headlines that have nothing to do
    With the OP
    *Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *2A Crew*
    *Conservative Crew*