Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RagnarChadbrok View Post
    Vast majority of the hot/high quality girls I grew up with were engaged by 20-22. These are girls from a wealthy urban area too. Also took my girl off the market when she had just turned 20, and that's around the average for my bros too. I think that by 27 it's far too late for your avg girl. If you cannot find a guy who wants to marry you in your early 20s it does not look good
    This 100%. Waiting to marry is the same as sacrificing traditional values.
    "did I read the article"

RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Most of you kunts are weak and pathetic, come the fuk at me lmao. She said....

-Be single....Quality women don't want a guy that's talking to 5 chicks, just like you don't want a chick that's talking to 5 guys.
    -Make plans...Don't text all day like a phaggot. You should already know this if you're not retarded. It just lowers their interest.
    -Value value...This should be obvious. Don't take quality women for granted while giving your attention to thots because they're easier.
    -Be consistent...Who likes a flake? When chicks flake, we ditch them. Why would they stick around for us if we're flakey?
    -Don't be a bitch...Surely I don't need to explain this?

If you have a problem with any of these, you're a beta loser. I'm not saying she deserves a good guy, I don't know anything about her. Being 28, hitting the wall and after riding the carousel for years, she's probably delusional. Fuk her. But that has nothing to do with what she said in this video. If men want quality women, they have to hold themselves to a higher standard. Quality attracts quality. Think about it.
    I don't think anyone cares about the content of what she's saying. I didn't even watch the video, doubt most miscers did. Just funny to see a low quality past the wall hoe rant about men
    6'2", 205 lbs, 11% bf
    LTC (HTC is a cope, people pretend to like fat girls when they have no access to healthy girls)
    Neg on sight: Liberals, simps, feminists, BLM supporters, excessive incelposters

Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rosco75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would still smash.
    "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead"
    I rep back 99% of the time, especially if you make me lol in the CP comment.
    ================
    **Knee Draggers Unite** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128346291
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 0351

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this situation calls for all miscers to slide into her IG dms and be like hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

You gotta do it w/ swag
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Vast majority of the hot/high quality girls I grew up with were engaged by 20-22. These are girls from a wealthy urban area too. Also took my girl off the market when she had just turned 20, and that's around the average for my bros too. I think that by 27 it's far too late for your avg girl. If you cannot find a guy who wants to marry you in your early 20s it does not look good
    yeah, same here, most quality girls from my generation are already married or in quality LTRs.

Young people have it bad though. Its like netflix, ever struggle trying to find something to watch, out of the thousands of options you take ages to pick something only for you to be dissapointed when you finally choose? Its because we have TOO MANY options on netflix, you always feel like there could be something better you could be watching.

Back in the day we would surf trough cable tv channels and after 5 minutes pick one channel and just watch whatever **** that was on, it was much easier to choose because there werent man options. I would watch Terminator 2 gladly for the 12th time.

The same happens with relationships nowadays. Everyone has too many options thanks to social media compared to 20 or even 10 years ago.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-Be single....Quality women don't want a guy that's talking to 5 chicks, just like you don't want a chick that's talking to 5 guys. Bullsht, girls love chasing around guys that are attractive to other women, makes them feel special when that special guys pay attention to them, dont tell me the opposite
    -Make plans...Don't text all day like a phaggot. You should already know this if you're not retarded. It just lowers their interest. somewhat true, but if you're busy a few texts here and there won't hurt, much better than spending hours phone calls
    -Value value...This should be obvious. Don't take quality women for granted while giving your attention to thots because they're easier. depends what you're looking for, some of us don't want to settle down and just want to bang, thots or smart girls both are fun
    -Be consistent...Who likes a flake? When chicks flake, we ditch them. Why would they stick around for us if we're flakey? once again people are busy, it happens no need to be mad
    -Don't be a bitch...Surely I don't need to explain this? the only thing i can agree on

If you have a problem with any of these, you're a beta loser. I'm not saying she deserves a good guy, I don't know anything about her. Being 28, hitting the wall and after riding the carousel for years, she's probably delusional. Fuk her. But that has nothing to do with what she said in this video. If men want quality women, they have to hold themselves to a higher standard. Quality attracts quality. Think about it.
    see bold
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb

Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.
    ~Albert Einstein

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    You should talk to women you know and tell them this:

Stop ignoring 99% of guys, stop being so damn picky. I get women go for the best men out there, but instead of making it a 99% rejection rate, try to make it lower. Bring that down to 95% for example. Those guys that make the girl think "hmm, hes good looking i guess but im not sure... nah i dont want him. Next!". Maybe give those guys a chance? Maybe he isnt exactly the kind of guy that will sweep you off the floor with just his looks (is that even a thing people say lmao), but maybe his personality makes up for that and with time the girl starts getting more physically attracted to him.

Those guys that you would swipe left after a few seconds of thinking about it... maybe swipe right. Every single woman is going for the guys you swipe right on, just try to search for oil on uncharted waters lol.
    Well my friends and sisters are all married with kids. Idk any single women irl.

But I’ve told both Trinnie and Girlscience on misc that they should try to get married asap. And not wait until they pass 30 thinking they will get better options. I don’t think they took it seriously though.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think anyone cares about the content of what she's saying. I didn't even watch the video, doubt most miscers did. Just funny to see a low quality past the wall hoe rant about men
    Yeh I'm with you there. To me this chick is like a man. She's not feminine or attractive at all, even less that I know she's 28 and been getting dicked for over a decade. But that's another topic. The points she made were solid and should be a prerequisite of any high quality man. Ifg you just want to smash, then none of this matters. But if you want to attract a quality woman for marriage and children then it's a completely different story.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RagnarChadbrok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeh I'm with you there. To me this chick is like a man. She's not feminine or attractive at all, even less that I know she's 28 and been getting dicked for over a decade. But that's another topic. The points she made were solid and should be a prerequisite of any high quality man. Ifg you just want to smash, then none of this matters. But if you want to attract a quality woman for marriage and children then it's a completely different story.
    Yeah I hear you brah, you aren't wrong. It's the same thing I see on Facebook - the lower quality girls I know are still single and literally just sitting around sh*tposting about their standards online. They're single now and ultimately they'll be single in 10 years. I fit all their standards, but I wouldn't ever want anything to do with them. Such is life lol.

Truth is same thing goes for men, although we have a little more leniency with the timeline. It's not game over if we're single by 20-22. But by say 26 if you've never even dated a single girl who met your standards, it's also not lookin good. There are a lot of good ppl out there of both sexes but you gotta stay in your lane
    6'2", 205 lbs, 11% bf
    LTC (HTC is a cope, people pretend to like fat girls when they have no access to healthy girls)
    Neg on sight: Liberals, simps, feminists, BLM supporters, excessive incelposters

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post

For the brothers who can't stand her voice and her stupid rant

Cliffs
    - Tomi and her friends are struggling to find a suitable partner
    - Tomi and her friends are top dollar, successful and deserve the best (LMFAO)
    - had enough of boys and wants a real man
    - Doesn't like to be compared to thots because (once again) her and her friends have successful careers.
    - Giving advice to men to fix up
    - Basically puts women on the pedastal

This is the modern westernised woman that i can't ****ing stand. Her and her friends should start investing in cat food because these types of chicks are drapped in redflags . NO level headed man will settle for trash like her. Pump and dump material. LOL at women in 2020.
    I don't know much about her other than she is some neocon commentator but she''ll have no problem finding a man. Sounds like you need to invest in cat food if you haven't already.
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000) meanstringbean is a name known to all. (+5000)

-Be single....Quality women don't want a guy that's talking to 5 chicks, just like you don't want a chick that's talking to 5 guys.
    -Make plans...Don't text all day like a phaggot. You should already know this if you're not retarded. It just lowers their interest.
    -Value value...This should be obvious. Don't take quality women for granted while giving your attention to thots because they're easier.
    -Be consistent...Who likes a flake? When chicks flake, we ditch them. Why would they stick around for us if we're flakey?
    -Don't be a bitch...Surely I don't need to explain this?

LOL if you actually believe what a woman wants when she tells you. Follow that advice buddy instead of doing whatever you want - tell me who the beta is

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CeBKa View Post
    see bold
    Little girls love chasing men with options for sure. But if you think a high quality woman is going to chase you when you're giving your attention to thots, you're dreaming. Even ugly, fat bitches have millions of options, high quality women can pick anyone they want. They won't stick around.

Yes, send a few texts here and there. But the phone should always be used to make dates initially. Getting to know someone over texts kills the mystery and lowers interest. When you get closer and she's hooked, that's a different story.

Of course, if you're just trying to fuk then who cares about high quality? You don't want to keep her so you're just looking for hotties. That's different.

It's not about being busy. Being busy is good. Being flakey is indecisive and feminine.

Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    LOL if you actually believe what a woman wants when she tells you. Follow that advice buddy instead of doing whatever you want - tell me who the beta is
    This has nothing to do with what I said. Stop projecting because you read a few incel threads, phaggot. Of course women don't know wtf they want.
    "Systemic racism" is a term used by liars and cowards to hide the failures of left-wing policies....

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    funny thing is that she had a follow up video, and stated that she wasn't talking about her ex fiance and he's a "total sweetheart"

Wonder why they didn't get married then
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    funny thing is that she had a follow up video, and stated that she wasn't talking about her ex fiance and he's a "total sweetheart"

fukkk i hate that 'compliment' so much

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Little girls love chasing men with options for sure. But if you think a high quality woman is going to chase you when you're giving your attention to thots, you're dreaming. Even ugly, fat bitches have millions of options, high quality women can pick anyone they want. They won't stick around.

Yes, send a few texts here and there. But the phone should always be used to make dates initially. Getting to know someone over texts kills the mystery and lowers interest. When you get closer and she's hooked, that's a different story.

Of course, if you're just trying to fuk then who cares about high quality? You don't want to keep her so you're just looking for hotties. That's different.

It's not about being busy. Being busy is good. Being flakey is indecisive and feminine.
    what about 5-6 dates after, do u just continue to only text to setup dates to keep smashing or do u start texting more
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

Truth about texting vs irl. Texting is useless, it only exists to set plans. And for that don't text past initially meeting them, call.

About having "options." In my experience hoes are going to be talking to other guys even after you've been out a few times. Don't take these girls seriously, they have no utility outside FWB anyway and you should continue keeping in touch with your roster. But when you meet a quality girl with potential the unspoken expectation is to put any other girl who's in to you on pause. You don't have to text them and tell them to f*ck off but, put it on pause until you can see if it's going anywhere. If you do not do this and she finds out, don't be surprised when things go south
    6'2", 205 lbs, 11% bf

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah I really want to know too. Maybe he is gay?????

gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gwg77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yeah I understand but I still think she can do pretty well. There are some men who are into the empowered career woman thing too. But she has to lower her standards ASAP like NOW. Because she’s just getting older.

Idk why she didn’t marry her fiancé. Does anyone have the back story on that? Brb will google.
    Back story is right here, clearly not enough dough:

CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CeBKa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-define high quality LOL, yet to see a woman not being attracted, a way or another, to a higher status man who gets lot of female attention

-if you kill attraction by sending a few charismatic texts here and there then you should not text at all, but of course physical contact > online, but that's not the point.

-? if i didn't bang her a few times i ain't investing no emotions into her, why should i ? high quality could be a hottie too.

-sometimes there are priorities that are more important than a date, could be business, a sick ass gym session or even gettin yucky with the boys. no fuks given. not my problem if they get emotional cuz i had something else to do
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb

Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.
    ~Albert Einstein

Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ken-O has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Even ugly, fat bitches have millions of options, high quality women can pick anyone they want. They won't stick around.
    Clearly they cant, or she wouldnt be making that butthurt video about herself and all her PHD friends lol.

I think you didnt properly watch the video btw brah. Maybe re-watch it and see how you think, especially that part about "dont text, make plans". Her problems isnt guys that text too much, her problems is guys that just message her without actually wanting to hang out or making plans to see her. What she calls "pen pals", i call "chads that arent interested in taking you out on a date".

You are right, she clearly is a high value women. The key thing here is that she isnt high value enough for the guys she actually wants. As simple as that.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the wall is ruthless.

boganus699
    2 days ago
    "check out the career on that babe!" said no man, ever.

lmao

Originally Posted by spazzin View Post
    what about 5-6 dates after, do u just continue to only text to setup dates to keep smashing or do u start texting more
    I'd say you have to gauge her interest level but it usually it takes a month or two. In my experience, over texting kills interest level. It says you have nothing going on in your life, she's your main priority and both of these things dry up the poosy. Women want to chase.

Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Back story is right here, clearly not enough dough:

Oh wow interdasting. She probably makes a lot more than him then. He has high social status though from politics so maybe that would compensate. Or maybe not I guess.

I'd say you have to gauge her interest level but it usually it takes a month or two. In my experience, over texting kills interest level. It says you have nothing going on in your life, she's your main priority and both of these things dry up the poosy. Women want to chase.
    Nah I love texting a lot srs. I love my pen pals.

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    makes sense thanks bro
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

do u think, maybe just maybe its because u never meet up with them? i.e they live in different states

a man with options isnt going to become a pen pal with women 500 miles away unless shes a celebrity
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She is kind of a Psychopath most of the time tbh.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    are you pen pals with men that live close
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Originally Posted by spazzin View Post
    do u think, maybe just maybe its because u never meet up with them? i.e they live in different states

a man with options isnt going to become a pen pal with women 500 miles away unless shes a celebrity
    No I would meet them if they lived here or visited here. I like them a lot.

are you pen pals with men that live close
    No the closest is like 2.5 hour drive away. Most of them are out of state. If they were local I would want to meet up and become actual fwb.