Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Am i a right for pointing this out to my friend? (SRS THREAD)

Im just going to cliff this ****:

- Good friend of mine breaks up with his ex on 2018, she cheated on him

- On 2019 they start fuking again, basically she is trying to reel him back in

- I told him that **** is dangerous and many things can go wrong, says hes about to end it

-Supposedly, they fuked one last time and he was going to get ready to end it, except SHE GOT PREGNANT LMAO

- He told me he didnt jizz inside, but probably did a bit using the poverty pull out method with bad technique

- He told me that she had a "GIRLS TRIP" the day AFTER they had sex, she went with her friends to some city to party and ****, you know sloots gonna sloot. So literally one night after having sex with him shes at a club by herself and some friends

- When they had sex that one last time, SHE TOOK HIS CONDOM OFF, swear im not making this up, she said she didnt like it or some bull**** like that

So basically i told him that there were HIGH chances that his ex fuked someone or several guys on that trip when she was ovulating (dont ask me how i found out her ovulation days) and maybe she herself doesnt even know who the father is, and now everyone is saying i shouldnt talk about that and yadda yadda, im just making things worse and ****.

Makes me cringe dude is spending so much money already... baby's due anytime now i cant wait to see some fukin pics.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nnodcvcker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah you kept it 100
    I would definitely get a paternity test if I was your friend.
    The girl could try to put him on child support and planned it all, or she's trying to get him to marry her using the baby trap stategy.

Paternity test is a must
    Black Pill crew
    Insomniac Crew
    HTC
    Half body crew
    I am not an incel, nor identify as one. I am simply here to have a good time discussing. My posts that may come off as offensive are all satirical and they have no harmful intent.

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like your friend hasn't been redpill'd; therefore, he's cooked. Your best bet is waiting for this thread to blow up then send him the link. And yes he's definitely not the father. His ex sees him as a beta male who will provide for her offspring. The alphas provide the seed (the guys she ****ed on the trip) and the betas provide house hold income. In conclusion, your friend is 100% a cuck.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nnodcvcker View Post
    Nah you kept it 100
    I would definitely get a paternity test if I was your friend.
    The girl could try to put him on child support and planned it all, or she's trying to get him to marry her using the baby trap stategy.

Paternity test is a must
    She has been pushing hard for marriage/a house the entire pregnancy. Dude's about to off himself from the pressure from her and her parents lol
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    Sounds like your friend hasn't been redpill'd; therefore, he's cooked. Your best bet is waiting for this thread to blow up then send him the link. And yes he's definitely not the father. His ex sees him as a beta male who will provide for her offspring. The alphas provide the seed (the guys she ****ed on the trip) and the betas provide house hold income. In conclusion, your friend is 100% a cuck.
    Not only him, almost nobody on my group of friends accepted my theory until i repeated myself over and over explaining it to them. Everything made sense in my mind when he told me she went on a sloots gonna sloot trip to Mexico City with her friends THE DAY after they had sex.

Brb begging for him to take her back for almost an entire year
    Brb friend didnt even jizz properly, i know how hard is to get a woman pregnant creampieing her properly let alone being slow on the pull out

**** didnt make sense.

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Paternity test

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drop one last Tunguska Hiroshima Nagasaki A-Bomb on him and that’s that.

When she fuks him over hard AF—lol just lol @ him.

There really is not any other way to handle this. You have/will do your duty as a brah and the rest is in his cuk hands.

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea you did the right and only thing, anything less and you wouldn't be a friend.

Everyone else in your group is a *******, but such is life, real men are rare. tell him to assume it's not his and don't sign the birth certificate
    6'3"

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Not only him, almost nobody on my group of friends accepted my theory until i repeated myself over and over explaining it to them. Everything made sense in my mind when he told me she went on a sloots gonna sloot trip to Mexico City with her friends THE DAY after they had sex.

Brb friend didnt even jizz properly, i know how hard is to get a woman pregnant creampieing her properly let alone being slow on the pull out

**** didnt make sense.
    I'ved pulled out on dozens of sloots not one pregnant yet. Your friend is cooked. He need to get his priority straight and get a perternity test before any marriage, house, etc.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    best bet
    DNA test
    kit, cuts alot
    of paragharphs
    i imagine myself
    sending text's over text explaining to him this chit
    you can summarize it with one action, DNA...bastards when they will learn

Girly trip my ass
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    I'ved pulled out on dozens of sloots not one pregnant yet. Your friend is cooked. He need to get his priority straight and get a perternity test before any marriage, house, etc.
    The day he called me with the news i did some research on the chances of women getting pregnant by one sexual encounter. Cant recall exactly but i think on average, newly married couples take 3 months of constant sex for the woman to get pregnant. So basically it takes on average like 60 creampies give or take.

So its actually kind of hard to impregnate a woman. I mean it can happen in one encounter of course, but thats rare. Even rarer if you pull out "a bit late".

Im saying its 50/50 right now of the baby being his, i say this because the only fact i have is that he had sex with her, so i guess theres a big chance of that. We will see

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people need to learn the hard way. I wouldn't be friends with such a naive person I am sure if he is this stupid on this issue he probably is stupid about other stuff and we wouldnt get along and would just be annoying to be around him.

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How old of a girl are we talking about?

Sounds like she's just trying to desperately find someone to stick this pregnancy on for the sake of not being 'that sloot' that got pregnant during her whoring days while ending up a washed up single mother lol.

capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) capowt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wouldn't be surprised if she was already pregnant before they banged and she needed to find some sucker to help her out

Originally Posted by digital022 View Post
    How old of a girl are we talking about?

Sounds like she's just trying to desperately find someone to stick this pregnancy on for the sake of not being 'that sloot' that got pregnant during her whoring days while ending up a washed up single mother lol.
    My theory is that she fuked my friend, then fuked someone else or multiple guys at her trip, and she has somehow convinced herself its my friends and that the entire trip didnt happen, or she just decided to "forget" any guy from the tryp. Some people are such good liars that they even convince themselves.

Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    How do you know for sure without seeing credible evidence such as DNA paternity test ?

Not saying she isn't a sleazy person and that you're friend isn't stupid, but how do you know for sure ?
    I have never said it for sure isnt his, where did i say that? I even said that the only fact that i know is that my friend fuked her, and that he may have jizzed a little bit inside her. Also that she was ovulating and that she took a trip to another city as a single lady, because they werent together they were just fuking.

Those are my facts. Im just saying its a high possibility.

Dude, that's not a theory, that's just a hypothesis.

You would have to test aforementioned hypothesis, and have it pass several rigorous trials before any self-respecting critical thinker would consider that a theory.

Non offensors, I like you ken-o and I always have, but you need to get your nomenclature right.
    Yeah you may be right lmao.

Can "sloots gonna sloot" be considered a theory though? I mean that has passed several trials and self-respecting critical thinkers accept that... if so i stand by my use of words lol.

SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah you may be right lmao.

Can "sloots gonna sloot" be considered a theory though? I mean that has passed several trials and self-respecting critical thinkers accept that... if so i stand by my use of words lol.
    he's trolling you...

if I were in your shoes, I would go no contact on the friend, couldn't bear to watch a friend spend the rest of his life cucked like that.
    Hutrapper is my favorite miscbrah

President of the sloots gonna sloot crew

"I guess that's just what sloots do" - Eminem

RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RackaDo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like it could be 50/50 because you need to give both possibilities a chance

It sounds annoying though that your friend and friends don’t question the idea of the girls night thing. Naive of how people can be
    You guys, I'm seriously

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this reads like a reddit cuck fantasy post srs
    Make Europe Germany Again

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will find that sometimes when you tell it straight, it backfires. You were right to tell him that. If you aren't in a relationship anymore and are just fukking you shouldn't just assume the child is yours, and it sounds chitty to say but it is true. You also shouldn't be fukking an ex but he already made that mistake.

Caught a friend's SO cheating on him once and aware'd him. Friend's SO told him never to talk to me again, and basically, they dated for another year.

Then they broke up and she started dating the dude she cheated with.

And then she got back with my old friend. Last I heard they were married.

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be a bro and sneak some of the babies hair and ur bros hair and do a test for him if he is too much of a cuck
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Real friends will call you out when you're wrong even if it hurts your feelings.

Fake friends will let you hang yourself if it doesn't effect them.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**** didnt make sense.
    Well it can be hard or not atall to get a woman pregnant. Sperm can stay alive inside a woman for atleast a couple days or more from what I know.
    He’s toast

Paternity test or not, this sloot gonna sloot...no point taking her back regardless of child support situation imo
    **^^ gone ^^**

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're being a good friend. Insist on him getting a paternity test.

Originally Posted by RackaDo View Post
    Sounds like it could be 50/50 because you need to give both possibilities a chance
    Im lingering more on the 70/30, of him being the father yes/no. After all the only sexual encounter we know for sure is the one she had with my friend

Once again, I am not saying that she isn't a slag and that he isn't a cuck, but how can you know for sure - I mean, how can you be certain ? You can't, you're simply making a judgement which is predicated on your own world view.

You can't always trust what your eyes see brah.
    Well, for one we know she cheated in 2018. She lost control of her drinking and cheated in front of a bunch of friends of MY friend, that shows severely poor judgement and slootiness. Second she travelled with some friends to another city as a single lady and went clubbing and ****, thats the other fact i have.

Not saying she for sure did it. Im just saying its a strong possibility she had sex, and is also a slightler less stronger but still high possibility that my friend isnt the father. We about to find out what is it

"You cant always trust what your eyes see"

Thats exactly my point, everyone is like "well they had sex so its his baby". Im saying there could be much more to it that we arent seeing

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    You will find that sometimes when you tell it straight, it backfires. You were right to tell him that.

Caught a friend's SO cheating on him once and aware'd him. Friend's SO told him never to talk to me again, and basically, they dated for another year.

Then they broke up and she started dating the dude she cheated with.

And then she got back with my old friend. Last I heard they were married.
    lol. Your conscience is clear then, thats what matters.

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, you never get in the way of a guy and his girl - you're not there to make those judgements.

Guy will choose a girl he likes over anything so it's a stupid thing to meddle with.

A lot of the time people know when they're making a mistake, but the emotions and feelings are way too strong to fight, so dudes just give in.
    Always do the right thing and tell your friend. Doing the right thing isn't always rewarded or appreciated, but as a man you do it regardless. If a friend awared me my girl was cheating, I would no doubt be hurt but she would also be packing and I would be grateful he told me
    6'3"

Lmfao that's all bulls*t, and it's the mistake I made when I was younger - that is, "telling it how it is".

In the end people just want their opinions validated, as they are based in their own emotions, not yours - and half the time they are just telling you one half of a story, so you start telling them other wise, and they begin to resent you.

You're a f*cking adult who should have the brain power and critical thinking ability to make choices without your 'friends' consent.
    Sounds like you don't have any good friends. My good friends and I have always given each other tough advice, and we've remained good friends
    6'3"

Lmfao that's all bulls*t, and it's the mistake I made when I was younger - that is, "telling it how it is".

In the end people just want their opinions validated, as they are based in their own emotions, not yours - and half the time they are just telling you one half of a story, so you start telling them other wise, and they begin to resent you.

You're a f*cking adult who should have the brain power and critical thinking ability to make choices without your 'friends' consent.
    Dude if you see a friends gf/wife being a sloot and cheating, you 100% have to tell your friend. You drunk right now bro? srs

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    Was this on Guiding Light, Days of our Lives or General Hospital?
    No, it was on Leave It To Beaver

lol. Your conscience is clear then, thats what matters.
    Yeah I'd hate to imagine how I'd feel in his shoes, but also, wouldn't want to imagine what it'd feel like to have a homie know you're getting done dirty and say nothing to you.

Dude, you never get in the way of a guy and his girl - you're not there to make those judgements.

Guy will choose a girl he likes over anything so it's a stupid thing to meddle with.

A lot of the time people know when they're making a mistake, but the emotions and feelings are way too strong to fight, so dudes just give in.
    I mean, let's be real though; what's worse?

To get told by your friend that he caught your girl cheating

or to find out that your girl is cheating, and that your friend knew but didn't tell you

IMO, it is picking between exposing one betrayal of trust or letting your friend stumble across two betrayals of trust at the same time