Registered User SincerityUnited's Avatar
    SincerityUnited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weightloss + Bloodwork attached - Looking for further information

I started getting serious about my health about 3months ago again - I used to weightlift and not overweight, which because of reasons(life) I stopped and gained a lot of weight, going from about 170 to 230 within about 3 years.

From about 4 months ago I started a self-trial and determined to get back in shape.
    I am down from 230 to 190 within that 60 day self-trial with a specific diet, same thing every day no more no less, no cheating, and never felt better in my life than I remember.

Starting Information:
    Height: 5’ 10”
    Weight: 230 - 16 May 2020
    BMI Approx: 33.0
    Initial Goal Weight: 200 [Reached On Day 43]

Weight Updates
    0-Day Starting: 230.0 - 16 May 2020
    30-Day Update: 204.6 - 15 June 2020
    43-Day Update: 200.0 - 28 June 2020
    45-Day Update: 198.6 - 30 June 2020
    Final Day 60-Day Update: 191.6 - 17 July 2020

I'm going back on again after about a month of eating lots and lots of pizza and pasta 2-3 times a week (3000-4000+calories per sitting), with sticking to my meal plan I had before on other days, currently weighing in at 193.

Current setup I have:
    About 1600-1650 calories a day
    60g Carbs
    84g Fats (All unsaturated)
    132g Protein
    36g Fiber
    12g Sugar
    These are specifically measured, so there is hardly any deviation (More on the giving side of 50 calories+)
    (Note - During the trial, I did not work out the first 30days, and worked out on average 3days a week during the last 30days)

Currently working out 3-5 Days a week depending on my work schedule(Weight Lifting).

Looking for more input on possible improvements I could implement/changes, my current goal
    is getting down to 170 before end of year with maintaining muscle mass as much as possible.

Thank you everyone !
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Looks like you are getting the process to work. Not much to add except a couple of things
    - as you get leaner, don't attempt to lose more than 1% of bodyweight per week otherwise you could risk muscle loss, especially with quite low protein intake. I assume that you are following a resistance training routine and achieving progressive overload regularly.
    - hitting exact macros is not necessary. Just stick to a calorie budget and keep protein above about 140g and fats above about 75g, other things don't matter assuming that you stick to mostly whole or minimally processed foods including plenty of vegetables.