kishennayee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is this a good leg routine or not

Leg extensions
    Leg curls
    body weight Bulgarian squats
    Weighted calf raises

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those look like a list of exercises.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Those look like a list of exercises.
    Duh bro I’m asking if doing those exercises for leg day would be a good routine ?

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kishennayee View Post
    Duh bro I’m asking if doing those exercises for leg day would be a good routine ?
    There is a lot more to programming that throwing random exercises together..

And no it's a pretty poor list
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    There is a lot more to programming that throwing random exercises together..

And no it's a pretty poor list
    What can I do to make it a solid routine like add or remove to this list ?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, my bad... looks awesome bro.

jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No.

Originally Posted by jk202 View Post
    No.
    What should I add or remove to it ?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What should I add or remove to it ?
    Add or remove from what? You don't have any programming to fix.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Add or remove from what? You don't have any programming to fix.
    Bud if you scroll up I added a list just wondering what exercise should I add or remove to the list to create a solid routine Whole point to create one. No need to be a dick about it just asking for advice lol. If you ain’t gonna be a help at all don’t even bother replying to a post lol.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bud if you scroll up I added a list just wondering what exercise should I add or remove to the list to create a solid routine Whole point to create one. No need to be a dick about it just asking for advice lol
    How can anyone properly answer without the programming details?

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    How can anyone properly answer without the programming details?
    Let me break down my question barney style since some of you guys don't get it. I'm making a list of effective workouts to do for leg day and asking you all what exercises I should add to my list I'm not asking for reps or sets I already got that part down

Let me break down my question barney style since some of you guys don't get it. I'm making a list of effective workouts to do for leg day and asking you all what exercises I should add to my list I'm not asking for reps or sets I already got that part down
    You sound like you know what you're doing since you nailed down sets & reps already, and are just fine tuning the actual exercises to go along with that, so I'm sure your leg day exercises fit in well with the rest of your overall routine.

Good luck with your goals.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quads

Squat
    One-Legged Squat
    Jump Squat
    Prisoner Squat
    Sumo Squat
    Drop Squat
    Cossack Squat
    Close Squat
    Hindu Squat
    Bulgarian Split-Squat
    Split-Squat Hop
    Pistol Squat
    Wall Pistol Squat
    Shrimp Squat
    Tuck Squat
    Sissy Squat
    Alien Squat
    Bosu Ball Squat
    Wall Sit
    One-Legged Wall Sit
    Lunge
    Jump Lunge
    Side/Lateral Lunge
    Reverse Lunge
    Explosive Lunge
    Step-up
    Knee Jump
    Frog Jump
    Single-Leg Vertical Jump
    Lateral Jump
    Box Jump
    Depth Jump
    Tuck Jump
    Long Jump
    Tornado Jump Lunge
    180-Degree Spiderman Jump

Hamstring

Single-Leg Deadlift
    Single-Leg Deadlift Hop
    Stability Ball Hamstring Curl
    One-Legged Stability Ball Hamstring Curl
    Hamstring Curl
    One-Legged Hamstring Curl
    Supine Reverse Hamstring Curl

Glutes

Glute Bridge
    Single-Leg Glute Bridge
    Elevated Glute Bridge
    Glute Bridge March
    Single-Leg Elevated Glute Bridge
    Frog Bridge
    Bear Squat
    Flutter Kick
    Leg Lift
    Kneeling Leg Lift
    Clam Exercise
    Donkey Kick
    Lateral Shuffle
    Fire Hydrant
    Adductor Leg Lift
    Front Leg Raise
    Lying Side-Leg Raise
    Bird-Dog
    Psoas March
    Wall Psoas Hold
    Reverse Active Straight Leg Release

Calves

Calf Raise
    Single-Leg Calf Raise
    Donkey Calf Raise
    Bent-Knee Calf raise
    Calf Jump
    Elevated Calf Raise
    Calf Raise Hold
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Quads

Squat
    One-Legged Squat
    Jump Squat
    Prisoner Squat
    Sumo Squat
    Drop Squat
    Cossack Squat
    Close Squat
    Hindu Squat
    Bulgarian Split-Squat
    Split-Squat Hop
    Pistol Squat
    Wall Pistol Squat
    Shrimp Squat
    Tuck Squat
    Sissy Squat
    Alien Squat
    Bosu Ball Squat
    Wall Sit
    One-Legged Wall Sit
    Lunge
    Jump Lunge
    Side/Lateral Lunge
    Reverse Lunge
    Explosive Lunge
    Step-up
    Knee Jump
    Frog Jump
    Single-Leg Vertical Jump
    Lateral Jump
    Box Jump
    Depth Jump
    Tuck Jump
    Long Jump
    Tornado Jump Lunge
    180-Degree Spiderman Jump

Hamstring

Single-Leg Deadlift
    Single-Leg Deadlift Hop
    Stability Ball Hamstring Curl
    One-Legged Stability Ball Hamstring Curl
    Hamstring Curl
    One-Legged Hamstring Curl
    Supine Reverse Hamstring Curl

Glutes

Glute Bridge
    Single-Leg Glute Bridge
    Elevated Glute Bridge
    Glute Bridge March
    Single-Leg Elevated Glute Bridge
    Frog Bridge
    Bear Squat
    Flutter Kick
    Leg Lift
    Kneeling Leg Lift
    Clam Exercise
    Donkey Kick
    Lateral Shuffle
    Fire Hydrant
    Adductor Leg Lift
    Front Leg Raise
    Lying Side-Leg Raise
    Bird-Dog
    Psoas March
    Wall Psoas Hold
    Reverse Active Straight Leg Release

Calves

Calf Raise
    Single-Leg Calf Raise
    Donkey Calf Raise
    Bent-Knee Calf raise
    Calf Jump
    Elevated Calf Raise
    Calf Raise Hold
    ^This. All 4x10-15, 3 times a week. Add 5 lbs. every workout and if you ever fail, just go drink a gallon of milk and immediately return to the gym to try again.

Seriously, OP, the people above are trying to help. When we give advice about routines here, we look at the whole picture.

You'll get better replies if you go ahead and show your whole routine, including reps and sets, progression plan, your training history and current lifts, bodyweight, as well as *your goals for lifting*. It helps people see the bigger picture and give you a much better reply.

That routine you posted in your OP doesn't have a hip hinge, which is a crucial movement.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd check out either front(zercher if you have trouble with execution of the front squat) or hack squats for quads, romanian deadlift or good mornings for hamstrings, donkey calf raise(one foot for a lil extra oomph) or farmer's walk with your toes down for calves. 1-3 sets to failure/near failure a muscle, but one of each exercise per group on an either or basis. That way, you aren't forced to do the same exercise for the same group each session, so you have something you can alternate to, and keep things fresh.

Personally I like to use less exercises(1 compound 1 isolation a muscle group max), less sets, and intensity high as possible. It takes me less time and I feel as though I get a lot out of that time and effort given. Happy training.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anytimes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Leg extensions
    Leg curls
    body weight Bulgarian squats
    Weighted calf raises
    no this is look as a exercises