benparr232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What should i do?? Advice please

Hey guys, im 15 years old and have been lifting weights for around 6 months. I do a push/pull/leg routine and do cardio once/twice a week (which is usually a 10k run). I'm 5'8 and have gone from 130 lb to 150 lb since i've started. Im kinda happy with the muscle i've put on but not my fat( i started skinny fat). I eat around 3000 calories a day because i'm simply hungry all the time and eat relatively well. I really wanna keep building muscle but also reduce my fat. I've tried 'cutting' before and was recommended against it due to my age and always being hungry during it. Should i continue what im doing and worry about losing fat in the future or do something else? If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it!! thank you

This is what my body looks like (not tensed)
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What were your maximum effort main lifts a year ago? And now?