user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Girl ghosted me, but breaking NC

This girl ghosted me for 4 days then responded with the same conversation like nothing happened. i ignore her but now she is hitting me back up, she texted me 4 times this past summer...she texted me last night saying how she was thinking of me.

Wut to do? I just feel so dirty and scummy giving her any attention now. Besides the ghosting she was legit crazy. do I **** her or block her?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So a mental case is bothering you via text and you don't know what to do? Pretend she doesn't have a pussy, you are basically being harassed by a crazy person in the street except you can just block them and they vanish. What do you think you should do?
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends how hot she is. Getting ghosted sucks but it's not like you have a history with this girl.
    If she thought she could get someone else and that guy didn't come through, so now she hits you up, well then you can forget your pride and try to smash.
    Or you can stay away from her.

Crazy sloots are great in bed. But if they're ugly, it's not worth the hassle.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When women did this chit to me when online dating i'd disregard until they made an effort.
    opies girl with her "I was thinking of you" text is basically her wanting opie to invite her over for smashing.

opie, tell her to come over for drinks if she's hot and you want to.
    otherwise just ignore.
    if she don't want to come, tell her that her lack of effort to see you is a turn-off and she should probably just stop texting you.
    She will either go away after raging at you, or she will come over and end up on your dink later that night.

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    When women did this chit to me when online dating i'd disregard until they made an effort.
    opies girl with her "I was thinking of you" text is basically her wanting opie to invite her over for smashing.

opie, tell her to come over for drinks if she's hot and you want to.
    otherwise just ignore.
    if she don't want to come, tell her that her lack of effort to see you is a turn-off and she should probably just stop texting you.
    She will either go away after raging at you, or she will come over and end up on your dink later that night.
    All of this. Nowadays 4 days is nothing. When dealing with women, they strive to get an emotion out of you. She chit tested you to see if you was going to double text her and you passed. Then afterwards she was begging for you dik, and you turned her away b/c she hurt your feelings lol