Health209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much muscle can i gain ?

How much mucle can I gain ( 1 month / 1 year ) as a skinny teen ?
    I'm 17 , my height is 178cm ( aprox. 5.8 feet) and I weigh 64kg (141 lbs).
    My workout is on-point (I have a personal trainer ) , I do compound lifts incorporated in full body workouts 3 times a week .
    I also eat the right amount of each macro and my total caloric intake is way above my normal one ( a.k.a the one I need to take in to keep the same weight)

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Niether you nor anybody else can know this until you go out and do it. It is down to genetics, training, diet etc. But in very general terms:

Absolute best case scenario:

You can probably gain around 2lb per month for the first 8-12 months
    In your second year this may decrease to 1lb per month
    Third year onwards you are looking at very small changes, perhaps 5lb for the whole year and diminishing as time goes on

The above is if your training and diet are on point and you are natty.

You can certainly become 'big' and have an absolutely awesome physique as a natty but you will never be a real monster at a reasonable bodyfat without PEDs and most people will never become that even with them

EDIT: The above is not to encourage you to take PEDs, personally I do not and think it is an extremely bad idea not to mention illegal in most places. I'm just trying to manage your expectations here

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Health209 View Post
    How much mucle can I gain ( 1 month / 1 year ) as a skinny teen ?
    If you follow an on-point workout and eat the right amount of macros with more than normal calories, in a year, you'll gain more muscle than if you didn't do these things.

Vague info, vague answer.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Health209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    If you follow an on-point workout and eat the right amount of macros with more than normal calories, in a year, you'll gain more muscle than if you didn't do these things.

Vague info, vague answer.
    I don't know what I could have added to be more specific than pointing out my weight/height and age .
    I didn't want an answer such as " you'll gain 0.92354 kgs in 1 month" , i wanted a response with an aprox. value , like the one from AlexSays.
    If it's that hard to help and you would rather write something useless to embarass me then you'd better not respond at all. (for future posters)
    Thank you.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with exercise and eating.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.