Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    That was a killer deal, I should have probably jumped on that when I posted about it in another thread. I've ALWAYS wanted the one with spinning sleeves though, ever since 'Dumb bell' posted up pictures of his beautiful bar years ago. $450 is a tough pill to swallow though, but I like all the grip options and the idea of doing all barbell work when my new rack comes. Having a set of Powerblocks around is nice, but I've had 15+ sets now and always end up flipping them.
    I think there's a small learning curve to any FBB/Swiss Bar in general, the spinning sleeves don't hinder my lifts with the FBB, going a bit lighter with it helps with adapting to balancing the bar when benching with it. I especially like incline press with the FBB.

We're you thinking of getting another set of Powerblocks once again? Any model in particular?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    We're you thinking of getting another set of Powerblocks once again? Any model in particular?
    Flipped a new set of EXP's that were really nice, but I couldn't pass up the profits so I figured I could always buy them again later. I'm just going to press hold on the FB bar and Powerblocks for now, Legend rack comes tomorrow so I'm going to see how it feels transitioning back to lifting without Mono's before I make any other major decisions. What I did instead was buy a couple pairs of 2.5lb Platemates on Amazon to use with my wife's Sport 24lb PB's, so I'll at least be able to use them for light shoulder/arm work. Attaching all four to her set I can do single arm lateral raises up to 34lbs which isn't bad.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪