repgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dealing with anxiety for nakedness/spray tanning

Hi there! I’m dealing with a relatively strong anxiety for being naked, especially in front of people. While I clearly see it can hard to belive as I’m a Bikini competitor, I can tell you it’s a completely different thing when I’m dressed up in the posing bikini and the whole competition setting works totally different om me. Actually I usually feel very relaxed on stage, and also back stage.
    Now I have decided to get spray tan next time, obviously I should have done it a long time ago, but haven’t due to the anxiety issues. I can tell you. I’ve struggled a lot to try to keep up with the perfect spray tans.
    I know I have the theoretical option of wearing something smaller than the posing bikini, but that’s not going to happen. Then I can just as well be naked. I don’t want to be the only one who doesn’t go nekkid.. Also the tanning provider (LSR) states in the info that they "prefer ladies to sprayed nude" and I know that’s how it’s usually done.
    Do you all feel good about this?
    Please give me some reassuring words here ladies!

Registered User karengoesbikini's Avatar
    karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Of course, sure I can write a few calming words that I hope you’ll clarifying as well. First, keep in mind these people are used to this, they work with naked people all the time, and they’re highly professional in their behavior. Nothing to worry about there.

I have gotten sprayed at every competition, first times I’ll admit it was a very weird experience , but you’ll get over it quickly and it’s actually nothing to worry about. Everybody’s doing it, just go with the flow.

You will most likely be sprayed inside a small pop-up tent which leaves just one of the sides open. There will be people passing by etc, but they’re all there for the same business and it’s not like people are staring!

After your turn in the tent, you might be asked to enter a "drying area" to dry out before you get dressed/suited up. I have experienced this to be a shared space with others in the same situation. If you think this will be an issue, bring a very soft towel (micro fibre) to cover your essentials when exiting the spraying tent. You can not put on clothes until you have dried, this is very important!
    Last edited by karengoesbikini; 08-09-2020 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Typo

MrsRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LSR used to sell what they called "cookie cover", which basically was a very tiny c-string just covering your very essentials. I don’t see it anymore on their site, guess they didn’t sell any as people prefer to be naked instead.