Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Underwrought is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hobo4president View Post
    You're probably too stupid to realise there are entire sections of the left wing that are pro gun.
    Fuk off Austrailian, go back to getting covid cucked. Have fun with your literal oppressive govt.

Originally Posted by zilaniz View Post
    lmao, retard logic again in this thread. NRA is a tax exempt lobbying group essentially now a days. They are SUPPOSED to take your money and use that to lobby/promote pro 2nd amendment agendas/rights in government. Instead, they have stole a LOT of their membership fees and donations to live a baller lifestyle/splurge on stupid PERSONAL stuff with YOUR money. LMAO you guys are legit getting mad about getting cucked. Maybe they shouldn't have engaged in illegal fraud and embezzlement schemes if they didn't want to get in trouble???

In for buuuuut what about the Clinton foundation? They have already been investigated on a few different occasions by GOP controlled departments lmao. I'm extremely pro 2nd Amendment but I haven't renewed my membership in the past 10 years due to them obviously just using the money to splurge on themselves and being incompetent in general when it comes to successfully lobbying for anything.
    If Im forced to get fuked in the ass and can choose who does it, im going to pick someone I at least know and have some sorta relationship with. I can always kill him and the other mother fuker that forced it later.
    Miscers 4 lyfe crew
    Gamer crew
    misccrew dot com crew
    No cucks allowed crew
    Incel before it was cool crew

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    Thats not what would happen. There would be 'promises' of not going after gun owners after the 2a was abolished. Then they would peck away at guns in a slow boil like frogs. Hell you have to be an idoit to not see thats EXACTLY what they have been doing even without repealing the 2a.
    Nah that’s not what I meant. I was trying to say that the govt could repeal the 2A and come after our guns with all sorts of laws, buyback programs etc. but I think that at that point a lot of people would just say “lol no”. then we’d start seeing real violence when armed citizens and whatever govt confiscation entity (I have a hard time believing most cops would do this, I could be wrong) start clashing.
    Firefighter/EMT-B

*San Antonio Spurs*

Denver Broncos

prodigal son of a bitch bezarker's Avatar
    bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thoughts and prayers...
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes...