bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Calling out KingSRW Phaggot - Get in here you weirdo

No hover

no hover

Hello dear,

Seeing your Fallout 4 posts made me buy the game and install it on my PC.

Gimme a list of all the mods you're running with or any sites/tips etc where they have a premade list of compatible mods because I tried modding it via nexus manager and basically broke my game because I had no idea what I was doing so I've done a full install of everything and now I'm using mod manager 2, but still need some help on this because i'm retarded and not a pc tech nerd.

Anyone else with experience also feel free to share all the mods you're running on F04.

Probably installed like 20 mods of various types on nexus mod, and the game would keep constantly crashing lol.

thanks in advance brehs.
    Sig line can't be a novel

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    No hover

no hover

Hello dear,

Seeing your Fallout 4 posts made me buy the game and install it on my PC.

Gimme a list of all the mods you're running with or any sites/tips etc where they have a premade list of compatible mods because I tried modding it via nexus manager and basically broke my game because I had no idea what I was doing so I've done a full install of everything and now I'm using mod manager 2, but still need some help on this because i'm retarded and not a pc tech nerd.

Anyone else with experience also feel free to share all the mods you're running on F04.

Probably installed like 20 mods of various types on nexus mod, and the game would keep constantly crashing lol.

thanks in advance brehs.
    Check out a program called BOSS and LOOT, it'll tell you if there is any conflicting modification in your load order or any additional mods you need, also orders them in perfect sequence to avoid corruption

I always use this especially for Skyrim, works perfectly
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the key to life is doing the exact opposite of what King recommends. You goof'd OP.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I think the key to life is doing the exact opposite of what King recommends. You goof'd OP.
    Lol this

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ LMAOOO

Anyway update,

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/m...ab=description

Found this guide after doing some digging, so i'm just following it to a T more or less ...... If I mess up despite following a guide, i'm throwing my pc in the dump and back to living the console only life.

Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Check out a program called BOSS and LOOT, it'll tell you if there is any conflicting modification in your load order or any additional mods you need, also orders them in perfect sequence to avoid corruption

I always use this especially for Skyrim, works perfectly

LOOT seems to be built into MO2 from what I've read.

and as in my post above, following a guide, so hopefully shouldnt run into problems.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heh nice man

Wait aren’t you supposed to use vortex the main nexus mod manager app? I coulda sworn that’s what I used. It has a lot of auto built in protections for compatabilities.

They also have tutorial videos built into the app.

The big key lesson is to install the mods 1 at a time and keep testing in between to make sure they work. If it breaks after one of the mods is installed (and deployed) then that’s your culprit to avoid.

It shouldn’t be breaking tbh if you’re using mainstream mods from Nexus filtered by most downloaded.

A guide might help but make sure it’s up to date and maybe cross reference a few different lists from places and if you keep seeing certain mods mentioned by many people those are probably the ones to get.

Let me know if you get vortex And try a clean reinstall of some mainstream mods from guides. If it works better cool if not I can look into to recommend some specific builds.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't played it in sooo long. I forgot most of the mods that I used, I remember using one to expand the settlements and give you more building materials, another to mod your weapons and something called"touch of green" I think that put some green grass and leaves on trees (the fallout was a while ago, let stuff start growing again), I simply didn't like the boring look of the stock game. I also added a Reshade preset
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55