cardiaccharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Sweet tooth while trying to loose fat

hi guys and girls currently trying to drop some body fat and weight, thing that I've noticed is my craving for sweet things has gone up please can people give me a few ideas of things they use to still have a little bit of sweet treats but without blowing daily calories.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just meet my macros and then set aside some calories for whatever I want. That way I can fit in a chocolate bar if I want one or a couple of scoops of ice cream. It turns out often I don't and opt for something more filling but by being flexible I'm not depriving myself of anything.

Throughout the rest of the day:

- highly sweet fruit such as raspberries, plums, peaches etc
    - Diet soda or sugar free juice
    - Granola
    - 0 calorie flavoured sauces/syrups with porridge or dizzled on oats or even mixed with milk
    - Sweet protein powder mixed with oats or yogurt

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    I just meet my macros and then set aside some calories for whatever I want. That way I can fit in a chocolate bar if I want one or a couple of scoops of ice cream. It turns out often I don't and opt for something more filling but by being flexible I'm not depriving myself of anything.

- Granola
    - 0 calorie flavoured sauces/syrups with porridge or dizzled on oats or even mixed with milk
    This here. I usually have some low fat natural yoghurt and put something sweet in it when i crave sugar. Gets me some protein aswell

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    This here. I usually have some low fat natural yoghurt and put something sweet in it when i crave sugar. Gets me some protein aswell
    that reminds me one of my go-tos is Skyr yogurt (loads of protein) mixed with just a tbsp or two of golden syrup or honey. Flavour really permeates through the whole pot

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try this protein ice cream. I made it. I couldn't even finish it and it tasted is great. Easy to make.

Very high volume and low in calories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDS0VX6Kbk4
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How often are you indulging in your cravings? If never, it may be counterproductive.

Your cravings may be less intense if you try to fit in a craving or two per week while still following your deficit plan. Although for most people it is harder to fit those treats in when you're so limited.

These cravings may also disappear over time, especially if you're restricting carbs quite a bit at the moment and new to your deficit.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    Try this protein ice cream. I made it. I couldn't even finish it and it tasted is great. Easy to make.

Very high volume and low in calories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDS0VX6Kbk4
    I need to be careful with those gums. They can 'stop me up' pretty bad!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cardiaccharlie View Post
    hi guys and girls currently trying to drop some body fat and weight, thing that I've noticed is my craving for sweet things has gone up please can people give me a few ideas of things they use to still have a little bit of sweet treats but without blowing daily calories.
    Try sucking on some sugar-free cough drops... (4-5 calories ea.) They last a good 10-minutes or more and can take the edge off that sugar craving at a minimal expense... Just don't overdo it...
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Same. Those things are a good way to not chit for a week.

Originally Posted by 1stCoachJoe View Post
    Try sucking on some sugar-free cough drops... (4-5 calories ea.) They last a good 10-minutes or more and can take the edge off that sugar craving at a minimal expense... Just don't overdo it...
    These, on the other hand, are a good way to chit your pants in public. I'm speaking from personal experience here...do NOT fuk with these.

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post

- Granola
    THIS is the answer. Also, as Nicksosure said, your body will likely adjust over time OP. Aside from the odd chocolate chip cookie, ice cream, or blueberry muffin I don't really ever crave "sweets" per se because they taste too, well...sweet. I don't really associate the sweet taste with feeling good anymore because if I don't exercise moderation, they make me feel like chit. I mean I probably have some form of dessert everyday whether it's a cookie or some dark chocolate squares in my oatmeal, but these things really kill my cravings for anything more. If I sit down to a pint of ice cream on a normal day, I love it but I naturally stop long before I kill the pint.

1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1MANU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No issues here! Love it. Keeps me full and kills cravings.
    Curing Disease.

Strong mind+Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE.

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with the idea of low sugar protein ice cream. Another good alternative is 70 percent dark chocolate, which experts consider a superfood. Don't go overboard, though: two to three blocks per day should suffice.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tablespoon of honey
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

cardiaccharlie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank u everyone will try a few of the ideas and see what happens.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cardiaccharlie View Post
    Pancakes, tried it, great taste
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJ8K_gqzdI

Ice cream, tried it, decent taste (not B&J, though)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-m_6M6nUd8&t=254s

French toast, tried it, good taste
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-p84S56h3U

Brownie - haven't tried it yet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlNEH9DkLE

Pudding - haven't tried it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za2uv9uniVc

Protein bar, didn't tried this version
    https://youtu.be/tcix0UtNYVk

Some of them are not that low in calories, but have a lot of volume, can replace a whole meal and have more than enough protein. Unlike a granola bar.

Also, zero calories sodas might help (some hate the taste), zero cal sauces and syrups (tried them, but not that good of a taste) and zero cal sweeteners (I use Xylitol & Erythritol)

Mentions:
    - from my experience, fruits or yoghurt with sweetened whey are not enough for a sweet tooth
    - granola is very high in calories. Dipped in peanut butter = recipe for bulking
    - spoon of honey doesn't cut it. maybe for others, but it's not something sweet that you chew for a period. you eat it very fast and drink water. then you crave some more (again, my experience, maybe it works for others)

XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have seen the massive protein powder blender stuff and even tried it but its too much prep and honestly its ok but not worth it to me. I will say I buy frozen yogurt bars, fudgy pops etc. I pretty much buy any frozen ice-cream like bar that says under 100 cals a bar. Not a huge sweet treat but I find 1-2 of those keeps my sweet tooth in check for under 200 cals a day and my kids love them.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rice pudding (when cutting I'd have half a can, when bulking I have the full can).

Strawberries and yogurt.

Small amount of chocolate.

Kids cereal with milk.

I think portion control is the main thing, rather than eliminating foods altogether.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1MANU View Post
    No issues here! Love it. Keeps me full and kills cravings.
    My preferred method to kill cravings is by chewing them thoroughly
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post

THIS is the answer. Also, as Nicksosure said, your body will likely adjust over time OP. Aside from the odd chocolate chip cookie, ice cream, or blueberry muffin I don't really ever crave "sweets" per se because they taste too, well...sweet. I don't really associate the sweet taste with feeling good anymore because if I don't exercise moderation, they make me feel like chit. I mean I probably have some form of dessert everyday whether it's a cookie or some dark chocolate squares in my oatmeal, but these things really kill my cravings for anything more. If I sit down to a pint of ice cream on a normal day, I love it but I naturally stop long before I kill the pint.

I'm no 'naturalist' when it comes to food... as plenty of my meals and snacks contain processed foods of some kind (though typically very minimally)... but I will say this: much of people's reliance on super, SUPER sweet or hyperpalatable foods -- whether it's salty, fatty, sweet, you name it -- could easily be replaced with items that are far less intense and deliver the same degree of satiety/fulfillment.

The problem with so much of our food system now is that it is human nature to try and fix a problem (like a craving) with the most obvious and severe solution... I mean heck, why eat strawberries when you could just spoon cake frosting right from the tub? The frosting is going to be WAY, WAY more sweet than the strawberries so from an evolutionary perspective, just having the option to smother the craving rather than satisfy it 'as nature intended' is going to lead most people to grab the frosting, or the donut, or the candy. But our system just saturates the market with the processed options because they're super cheap to make, they have a long shelf life, and they're easy to market.

Again, I 100% do not think people need to only eat whole foods... BUT... I do think the vast majority of people would benefit greatly by FIRST trying an option that is less-processed and - typically - less calorie-dense to curb their cravings or hunger.. and if that just doesn't do it for you, then fine, have a cookie. Not only will your gut feel better, but you'll be full longer, too, and likely consume less of the sub-optimal thing.

That's what I do now and I honestly have ZERO issues with cravings anymore. I get the cravings, yes, but when it's late at night and I feel like having something sweet I don't immediately grab the oreos... I'll first grab some greek yogurt, top it with berries, sprinkle on some cereal, and eat that. Then, if i'm STILL not done with the sweet stuff, I'll have a cookie... and by that point, i'm already full enough to where I just don't want more than 1-2 and i'm WAY, WAY more full than I would have been had I just eaten 10 oreos.

Probably a good rule of thumb for people who think they have to starve while dieting or in any situation where they feel they just can't get satisfied after a meal: go into each meal with the understanding that, if after you've consumed the whole/unprocessed carb, protein, fat, and veggie/fruit items, you still feel hungry... then you're allowed to have something more indulgent if you actually want it... but personally after having a pound of salad with avocado, grilled fish, and whole-wheat toast... I barely have space for much else and especially not a restaurant-sized slice of cake.

Now... sushi is a different story... my body doesn't recognize sushi. It is air. I will destroy it for hours on end =o)
    Last edited by AdamWW; 08-08-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm no 'naturalist' when it comes to food... as plenty of my meals and snacks contain processed foods of some kind (though typically very minimally)... but I will say this: much of people's reliance on super, SUPER sweet or hyperpalatable foods -- whether it's salty, fatty, sweet, you name it -- could easily be replaced with items that are far less intense and deliver the same degree of satiety/fulfillment.

The problem with so much of our food system now is that it is human nature to try and fix a problem (like a craving) with the most obvious and severe solution... I mean heck, why eat strawberries when you could just spoon cake frosting right from the tub? The frosting is going to be WAY, WAY more sweet than the strawberries so from an evolutionary perspective, just having the option to smother the craving rather than satisfy it 'as nature intended' is going to lead most people to grab the frosting, or the donut, or the candy. But our system just saturates the market with the processed options because they're super cheap to make, they have a long shelf life, and they're easy to market.

Again, I 100% do not think people need to only eat whole foods... BUT... I do think the vast majority of people would benefit greatly by FIRST trying an option that is less-processed and - typically - less calorie-dense to curb their cravings or hunger.. and if that just doesn't do it for you, then fine, have a cookie. Not only will your gut feel better, but you'll be full longer, too, and likely consume less of the sub-optimal thing.

That's what I do now and I honestly have ZERO issues with cravings anymore. I get the cravings, yes, but when it's late at night and I feel like having something sweet I don't immediately grab the oreos... I'll first grab some greek yogurt, top it with berries, sprinkle on some cereal, and eat that. Then, if i'm STILL not done with the sweet stuff, I'll have a cookie... and by that point, i'm already full enough to where I just don't want more than 1-2 and i'm WAY, WAY more full than I would have been had I just eaten 10 oreos.

Probably a good rule of thumb for people who think they have to starve while dieting or in any situation where they feel they just can't get satisfied after a meal: go into each meal with the understanding that, if after you've consumed the whole/unprocessed carb, protein, fat, and veggie/fruit items, you still feel hungry... then you're allowed to have something more indulgent if you actually want it... but personally after having a pound of salad with avocado, grilled fish, and whole-wheat toast... I barely have space for much else and especially not a restaurant-sized slice of cake.

Now... sushi is a different story... my body doesn't recognize sushi. It is air. I will destroy it for hours on end =o)
    Spot fuking on! I honestly think you should consider writing about this kind of stuff, but we have similar view on food so idk what that's worth

Also, I completely agree on sushi. Sushi & peanut butter combined with anything sweet are possibly the only 2 foods for which my stomach knows no limits. Anytime I get sushi, I start with a giant salad. It's not so much to avoid overeating really as it is just to save my pocketbook.

Spot fuking on! I honestly think you should consider writing about this kind of stuff, but we have similar view on food so idk what that's worth

Also, I completely agree on sushi. Sushi & peanut butter combined with anything sweet are possibly the only 2 foods for which my stomach knows no limits. Anytime I get sushi, I start with a giant salad. It's not so much to avoid overeating really as it is just to save my pocketbook.
    Dude, agreed on the PB... dunno how I left that out. It just never gets old... every day for probably the last year.

ALSO, cereal of course... cereal, peanut butter, sushi, granola... they just stand no chance

Dude, agreed on the PB... dunno how I left that out. It just never gets old... every day for probably the last year.

ALSO, cereal of course... cereal, peanut butter, sushi, granola... they just stand no chance
    Damn, I forgot about cereal! I can easily crush a whole box & feel like I ate nothing, whereas something like oatmeal sits in my stomach like cement & keeps me full for hours. That's why I end most days with cereal for dessert & start my day with the oatmeal. I also like to combine them from time to time.

Ig we both just love our carbs ultimately. It's also weird because as much as I love things like pizza, I just can't eat an endless amount of it like other people can. Even if it's lighter on the cheese, I've never been able to just devour the whole pie like some of my friends can.

Damn, I forgot about cereal! I can easily crush a whole box & feel like I ate nothing, whereas something like oatmeal sits in my stomach like cement & keeps me full for hours. That's why I end most days with cereal for dessert & start my day with the oatmeal. I also like to combine them from time to time.

Ig we both just love our carbs ultimately. It's also weird because as much as I love things like pizza, I just can't eat an endless amount of it like other people can. Even if it's lighter on the cheese, I've never been able to just devour the whole pie like some of my friends can.
    Yup, agreed. And with pizza, for me, it's a combination of the salt, bread, and acidity from the sauce mixing with even the smaller amount of dairy.

I actually have a hard time consuming larger amounts of bread without feeling quite bloated. Not a gluten issue, it's just the texture and absorptive properties of the bread that tend to sit in my stomach.

For whatever reason, things like rice, bananas, cereal, and even greek yogurt (despite being satiating) just never make me feel 'heavy' seemingly regardless of quantity consumed.

That's largely why I stick to oats (like you said) in the mornings as the staple carb source: they just fuel me for a longer period. It has zero to do with choosing the item less-likely to make me overeat, and everything to do with not feeling annoyed in 30min when I get hungry again. So instead, I use the cereals and things like raisins, etc, as the 'icing on the cake' to enhance flavor and texture instead. A whole box of cereal would probably have the same impact on my fullness as maybe 70g of raw weight oats, and I bet the oats would satisfy me longer.

That's one thing I discovered somewhat early in my recovery/re-feeding process: all these items I feared over-eating lost their appeal REALLY fast when you finally give into the cravings. I kid you not I sat on the couch spooning PB from the jar, stuffing my face with cereal, and despite enjoying taste realizing in not too much time that they just weren't all that great by themselves.

They're awesome as additions to other whole foods... but all this fear I had of never feeling like I'd have enough of them was squashed really fast, and now I have no desire to only rely on things I know won't keep me full for more than 30min.

PS: just posted a full day of my meals from today in the MEN thread... and of course it includes protein oats, yogurt, wraps, and a protein bar... made me realize how damn predictable I am. Hah
    Last edited by AdamWW; 08-09-2020 at 08:15 PM.