Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jumpman023 View Post
    Lol, when did the misc become so phucking beta? I attended a ****ty state school, am 5'7 and maybe a 6/10 looks-wise, and Indian (aka, the worst ethnicity for dating) and still have a 6 figure job with the potential to get into the $200ks, don't live in NYC/SF so my money actually affords me a decent lifestyle, and have plenty of Hinge matches/potential dates, albeit almost exclusively with Indian hoes.

I get that there are factors in your environment that influence your behaviors/decisions, but it's still up to you to make the right decision. I went to a **** school and wasn't smart enough for STEM, so I got a finance degree and got a job at a large company to gain the right experience to set myself up for the CFO track. I was socially awkward, so I made myself volunteer for presentations at work or approach chicks in social settings and am now much more eloquent in my personal and professional life. I was fat and weak, now I'm 16% body fat (still cutting so phuck you) and have intermediate lifts, working up to advanced once the gym opens.

Work on yourself and the rewards will come. Thing is people give up too easily - this **** takes months or years and will have lots of humiliation in between.
    All these people are lazy, whiny phaggots. e are living in the information age if you are in America healthy, industrious, and smart you'll make it. Im black been working as a software engineer and making hella dough.

DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Traditional values have been destroyed by libs
    Femnazis have destroyed the working environment
    Women are hardly ever loyal to the man they are dating/married to
    Years of study and hard work can still render you with a poverty life
    Sloots can destroy a man via a lawyer and the "justice" system
    #metoo bullchit
    80/20 rule
    people in general ARE NOT GOOD made worse by the lack of patriarchal structure

TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bcl2 View Post
    because lots of men are ****ing losers. They used to be so and so's weird nephew who never bathed, now it's a bunch of incels who think they're opting out by spending their whole lives on the internet.
    Yes. And this thread is full of them.

"Oh life is a little bit harder for me to succeed now, guess I'll just give up"

Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    The whole point of monogamy and patriarchy was to convince bottom 80% males to contribute and join the cause.

brb $100k+ for even a poverty undergrad degree
    brb million dollar starter home
    brb corporations outsourcing everything as fast and possible and grinding workers to dust
    brb sloots gonna sloot
    brb no community
    brb everyone depressed as fukk
    brb ez dopamine shortcuts with video games, e-sloots, pron, social media, and fast food

This is a game theory problem.
    This.

It's as good as it ever was to be a top 10% male.

But it's everyone else that gets fuked.

As always though the bottom 90% of men are invisible to society so feminism sees the top 10% living on godmode and still feel it's necessary to continue the attack on men.

The only solution is to be a top 10% male boyos. Which isn't that hard these days, competition is low.

RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RTOSSP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    it mostly white men

white men used to roam around even 10 years ago as the alpha's, even a 3/10 white man could get a cute white gf, just because he is white

nowadays white women are increasingly fleeing to bbee and ethnics and if they do like white men its chads only

So the average white man who has an inner superiority complex and thinks he is "above" ethnics, looks around and sees his women lusting for other races

the average beta white cannot cope with this so rejects society.

DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000) DevilMayRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by expert701 View Post
    Idk about that. I work hard and at the end of the day I'm tired but not happy.
    Women get bitchy and seek outside attention when you bust your ass for the family to survive. "You weren't there for me....huuurrr durrr."

This dynamic lead to sloots raising children alone or subjugating the children to a parade of random men the sloot brings home. This chit happens ALL THE TIME.

Women are horrible anymore and ruin actual good men who only try to do the right thing.

MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000) MountainLion84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It’s just nature keeping the beta males from breeding

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RTOSSP View Post
    it mostly white men

white men used to roam around even 10 years ago as the alpha's, even a 3/10 white man could get a cute white gf, just because he is white

nowadays white women are increasingly fleeing to bbee and ethnics and if they do like white men its chads only

So the average white man who has an inner superiority complex and thinks he is "above" ethnics, looks around and sees his women lusting for other races

its because of cultural marxism. I could post the pyramid but i would probably get banned. I was one of those alphas 10 years ago. Not the most alpha but i lived that life for a bit. Things have changed in the last 6-8 years.
    Current PC

i5 9400F
    RTX 2070 SUPER
    16 gb ram
    MSI Optix Mag341cq 34" Curved 100hz + ASUS pg279q

Fighting marxism crew
    6'1 220 lbs masterrace crew
    Melodic death metal/metalcore crew
    Introvert crew
    OG FA crew

iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, when did the misc become so phucking beta? I attended a ****ty state school, am 5'7 and maybe a 6/10 looks-wise, and Indian (aka, the worst ethnicity for dating) and still have a 6 figure job with the potential to get into the $200ks, don't live in NYC/SF so my money actually affords me a decent lifestyle, and have plenty of Hinge matches/potential dates, albeit almost exclusively with Indian hoes.

I get that there are factors in your environment that influence your behaviors/decisions, but it's still up to you to make the right decision. I went to a **** school and wasn't smart enough for STEM, so I got a finance degree and got a job at a large company to gain the right experience to set myself up for the CFO track. I was socially awkward, so I made myself volunteer for presentations at work or approach chicks in social settings and am now much more eloquent in my personal and professional life. I was fat and weak, now I'm 16% body fat (still cutting so phuck you) and have intermediate lifts, working up to advanced once the gym opens.

Work on yourself and the rewards will come. Thing is people give up too easily - this **** takes months or years and will have lots of humiliation in between.
    I'm glad someone said it. Society should have no effect whatsoever on your opportunities for success. Literally no effect on the decisions you make for yourself. So what if women are fuking everything with a heartbeat and slooting out. Do you brahs really think that "checking out" of society is gonna help your future kids, or your future in general? I mean I've made plenty of mistakes but I just couldn't bring myself to give up on life. But miscers gonna misc I guess...
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not perpared to be challenged
    poor mental setup from childhood
    pooor parenting
    poor schooling
    years and years of poor perception
    I lost My old Signature, please help me finding the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CopeFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too much soy milk as a youth, and not enough of mommy's breast milk

vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Wheyvid View Post
    All these people are lazy, whiny phaggots. e are living in the information age if you are in America healthy, industrious, and smart you'll make it. Im black been working as a software engineer and making hella dough.
    That’s great but neither you nor him get any meaningful pussy. Get off your high horse. I outearn pretty much all of the misc, but I can still see what’s going on in the rest of society

Also as for the point that whites are being cucked by ethnics, yes it’s happening, but again, it’s only the top 5-10% of ethnics or so. The rest of them in the west are rotting or careerceling (no difference in my eyes tbh) along with their white male counterparts

vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000) vitruv is a complete loser! (-2000)

Who was pics? Frankly speaking 95% western Indian chicks are no longer dateable past the age of 23

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post

ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000) ProEra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ehh I took a break from society for a while bouncing back top of 2021 though gotta be productive
    90sbaby ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰
    Calisthenics crew and weights
    US navy sailor from 2012 to 2014

Originally Posted by RTOSSP View Post
    it mostly white men

Tbh way more black guys are FA than the misc thinks. The misc vastly underestimates how much their culture cucks them

and yea the sub chad white guys are pretty fuked as clown world gets worse and worse and as competiton for everything in the US skyrockets

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Society has left some of us behind. Social contract is void. No female, no biological imperative satisfied, no care.

Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too many comforts plus brainwashed by communist pop culture to think "the system" is rigged against them, so they might as well just rot

People like to tell themselves there's some super sophisticated reason for their existence and why they feel the way they do. Truth is they're as dumb and unoriginal as 99% of the billions of other people that came and went before them

Originally Posted by Masterchieffer View Post
    Too many comforts plus brainwashed by communist pop culture to think "the system" is rigged against them so they might as well just rot

People want to tell themselves theres some super sophisticated reason for their existence and why they feel the way they do. Truth is theyre as dumb and unoriginal as 99% of the billions of other people that came and went before them
    Second paragraph explains precisely why ignoring pussy for long periods of time is nothing but a bunch of cope

broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) broseidon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    Do you think that guys that are opting out are so desperate for pussy that their going to uproot their life and go to Asia for some lean pussy?

I’m in.
    In for misc move to asia crew to escape the bs here. I've spent quite some time there, it certainly has its perks
    That's my secret Captain. I'm always shredded

Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sari7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Humans are too smart for their own good. We live in an age where information can be accessed instantly + social media puts women on a pedestal.

We're neurobiologically wired to hunt and gather berries + breed.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Culture has gotten so degenerate and self-righteous, and people are skeptical about buying into traditions most of the generation they're in and the psychos coming up through school now are firmly against.

- It's trendier to be bad at things than it is to be good at them
    - It's trendier to react to people's art, than to make art
    - Post about politics, you get 100 responses. You post art you made, crickets. Algorithm favors drama
    - Regurgitation culture - memes, lip syncing, "sh!tposting," hive-mind politics, "internet challenges"
    - Regurgitation culture is so prevalent, people that are actually talented still latch onto other peoples creations with fan fiction and cosplay.
    - Any sliver of male hetero lust is immediately dismissed as toxic.
    - Rampant, insane levels of promiscuity and slutiness is promoted, encouraged, and rewarded for women. In fact, they are asked

Men used to be treated like labor objects, and women used to be treated like homemaker objects.

Now men are treated like subservient resource objects (and still treated like labor objects), and women are brainwashed into being sex objects.

Ever hear of Beta Sex Kitten programming? Well that's not just popstars anymore...it's society wide. Cultural MK Ultra aiming to create an entire generation of sluts
    Originally Posted by FrankGrimes29 View Post
    It's geared for men to fail now. As simple as that. Of course, that doesn't mean men will fail, nor should they, but when you apply major anti-male propaganda in school, life/dating, media, hollywood movies, and more, you end up with a lot of men opting out.

Think of this. Women are much more social oriented biologically. This entire society is built upon social media now. Most guys I know now are opting out of social media completely, like I did last year.

Then apply the attack on men with sexuality. Attack men where they are vulnerable, which is their sexual urge and hormones at a young age. Get them in a loop of porn, WHICH IS ALL FREE AND EVERYWHERE, and add video games as a way to stimulate a males brain in spacial abilities and pattern recognition. A boy should not grow up in a school environment curated for the strengths of females, while putting down boys for acting out in that same environment. Boys shouldn't be locked in a jail cell of a school for 8 hours with only 40 min of activity, and learning about state capitols and reading female novels. What happened to teaching men wood working, applying science to practice via physical projects, and stimulating a male brain?

Then you slowly destroy sports and boy groups with adding females, and making sports less competitive in general for "safety" reasons. Men are bred to be docile today. Horrible diets, no physical activity, attack on masculinity, etc.

These times are entirely because of society crushing men and making men weak by suffocation of society. Mix that with excessive inflation and you get this generation. Thanks government and society.

Although the answer really is to opt out....but in a productive way. Don't get into debt, build assets, start gardening and farming your own food to avoid glyphosate and soy in food, and take back society. Build a small community. Don't play by their terms and live in a cubicle being thrown around like a useless idiot.
    For some reason both of you guys are on spread with me, but I'd rep the fuk out of you brahs. This stuff is so real and true yet it seems people aren't aware or turn a blind eye to it.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheyvid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by broseidon View Post
    In for misc move to asia crew to escape the bs here. I've spent quite some time there, it certainly has its perks
    you natty

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wheyvid View Post
    you have issues.
    Derp?

From the article the chart is taken from:

/////START/////

"For most of the past three decades, 20-something men and women reported similar rates of sexlessness. But that has changed in recent years. Since 2008, the share of men younger than 30 reporting no sex has nearly tripled, to 28 percent. That’s a much steeper increase than the 8 percentage point increase reported among their female peers.

There are several potential explanations for this, Twenge said. Labor force participation among young men has fallen, particularly in the aftermath of the last recession. Researchers also see a “connection between labor force participation and stable relationships,” she said.

The survey showed, for instance, that 54 percent of unemployed Americans didn’t have a steady romantic partner, compared with 32 percent among the employed.

Young men also are more likely to be living with their parents than young women: In 2014, for instance, 35 percent of men age 18 to 34 were living in their parents’ home, compared with 29 percent of women in that age group. At the risk of stating the obvious, “when you’re living at home it’s probably harder to bring sexual partners into your bedroom,” Twenge said.

One final factor that may be affecting Americans’ sexual habits at all ages is technology. “There are a lot more things to do at 10 o’clock at night now than there were 20 years ago,” Twenge said. “Streaming video, social media, console games, everything else.”"

/////END/////

Who is it who has issues, again?

tl;dr - get educated, get a job, stop rotting on twitch fapping to thots, boys, instead of thinking the world is out to get you.

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    its because of cultural marxism. I could post the pyramid but i would probably get banned. I was one of those alphas 10 years ago. Not the most alpha but i lived that life for a bit. Things have changed in the last 6-8 years.
    **circumcised crew**

*Dont eat pork crew*

brazilian jiu jitsu crew

Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First post I know (been a misc stalker for years now ) but tbh life is what you make of it. No homo but I got an OF page and make nearly 100G currently including all my different incomes... (I don’t work a day job just sit back and relax all day long and workout)

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are things you can control and things you can’t. Bust your ass hard and control that which you can and be successful.

That’s really it. Who gives a **** what the dating trends or cultural trends are ?

I don’t worry about that ****
    High test crew

Tradie Crew

Sparkie Crew

Suicide Girls Crew

Luscious Latina Crew

Logoutbrah is mad he got cucked by a sparkie crew

Logoutbrah is mad tradies make 6 figures without college crew

Reppin smackcity of piss son

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not rocket surgery.

If you discourage something you get less of it. If you incentivize something you get more of it.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LooksMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    to be fair, i know i posted the memes, but i mean that in jest.

I had an oldschool blue collar tradie dad. I was essentially raised to believe the man's life is supposed to be one of labor and hardwork.

I pride myself in being an upgraded version of him. I have his work ethic, but i hacked my way through the education system, the job market, and make stupid amounts of money traveling the world and having 1 to 2 month situationships with exotic european, latin, and persian chicks.

I've lived that life for about 6 years now, slowing down, and now focusing on building out assets. That's on top of weight training, language learning, and some combat training. My day ends by planning the first 5 hours of the next day on a notepad, waking up and executing. I only have time for maybe an hour of tv at the end of the day if that. I work REALLY fuking hard, but my life is pretty amazing as a result. I don't think that's an accident. We're living in the golden age of information, there's no reason anyone should be graduating with 100k of student loan debt, for a career that pays less than 80 grand unless they bury their head in the sand.

Your life goes where your mind goes. If you have a "fuk the world, life sucks mentality" your life will suck. I mentally gamify life like it's some chitty boss character that i have to train to conquer, and i have been.
    It certainly helps that you're good looking, but nice post either way. Just don't spout that motivational chite at any BLMer meeting. They'll lynch you for being an Uncle Tom and promoting a hard work ethic.

Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    That's not true. Lots of sloots on reddit are posting basic paintings with their faces in the picture and getting thousands of likes/comments just because they're pretty. Meanwhile a dude has to paint like fookin Michelangelo to get any recognition.

Originally Posted by FrankGrimes29 View Post
    It's geared for men to fail now. As simple as that. Of course, that doesn't mean men will fail, nor should they, but when you apply major anti-male propaganda in school, life/dating, media, hollywood movies, and more, you end up with a lot of men opting out.

Think of this. Women are much more social oriented biologically. This entire society is built upon social media now. Most guys I know now are opting out of social media completely, like I did last year.

Then apply the attack on men with sexuality. Attack men where they are vulnerable, which is their sexual urge and hormones at a young age. Get them in a loop of porn, WHICH IS ALL FREE AND EVERYWHERE, and add video games as a way to stimulate a males brain in spacial abilities and pattern recognition. A boy should not grow up in a school environment curated for the strengths of females, while putting down boys for acting out in that same environment. Boys shouldn't be locked in a jail cell of a school for 8 hours with only 40 min of activity, and learning about state capitols and reading female novels. What happened to teaching men wood working, applying science to practice via physical projects, and stimulating a male brain?

Then you slowly destroy sports and boy groups with adding females, and making sports less competitive in general for "safety" reasons. Men are bred to be docile today. Horrible diets, no physical activity, attack on masculinity, etc.

These times are entirely because of society crushing men and making men weak by suffocation of society. Mix that with excessive inflation and you get this generation. Thanks government and society.

Although the answer really is to opt out....but in a productive way. Don't get into debt, build assets, start gardening and farming your own food to avoid glyphosate and soy in food, and take back society. Build a small community. Don't play by their terms and live in a cubicle being thrown around like a useless idiot.
    Repped.
    Rawdog or it doesn't count crew

Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inger2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Spartan how did the panties smell

Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    Great post. Just don't tell that at any BLMer meeting. They'll lynch you for being an Uncle Tom and promoting a hard work ethic.

That's not true. Lots of sloots on reddit are posting basic paintings with their faces in the picture and getting thousands of likes/comments just because they're pretty. Meanwhile a dude has to paint like fookin Michelangelo to get any recognition.

Repped.