PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000)

Trying a journal, take two. Viking Bare Bones Full Body

Hey guys its me again

So yeah, about me, again, 29yo, getting married in 43 days officially, wedding ceremony is a month after in Mauritius if it doesnt cancel due to Covid-19 so that's just waiting for our travelagency to confirm wether we can go or not, probably somewhere mid september after the wedding or beginning october I suppose

I started, attempted a log a couple of weeks ago, tried, but ended up cancelling it cause I couldnt find myself, like motivation wise I am kind of in a deep place. Got a lingering tennis elbow, tried some stuff, cortisone shots, deep tissue, rice, now I am arranging to go to a fisio/kine to take those steps to see if they can hopefully fix it

Current weight 94.5kg, bought a digital scale, the analog scale says I am 91,5 and the digital says 94.5 so yeah that's kind of confusing but whatever, gonna focus on the digital scale since it's a bit easier and the most important thing is that the weight has to go down wether its 91 or 94kg.

I am gonna do Viking Bare Bones workout, was kind of struggling between what to do but after thinking it over many time I decided to pick viking's routine. The volume seems nice also exercise selection he offers, the rep ranges are gonna be something new for me as I used to lift always in the 5 rep range but well gladly wanna try something new.

Already trained day 1 and 2, which I will post soon. In the weekend Im gonna measure myself and take pictures, gonna try this every week, pictures every 2 weeks. Weighings are gonna be daily to see how my weight fluctuates.

Only changes I made in vikings routine are the triceps/biceps one, 2 sets instead of 3 and in the 20 rep range, readed it somewhere it might help promote blood flow in the tissue so it can recover more better so gonna try this out, light weight offcourse.

Supplements I take
    Multi, omega 3, hydrolized beef collagen+ (started this week, alongside creatine), vitamin D3. Next refill I might add vitamin C in there.

Kcals 2100, 184p, 210c, 58f. But mostly my days are 194p, 169c, 72f

I really struggle in terms of dieting, monday for example was a good day, yesterday, not at all, today at the moment goes well too but yeah, slow and steady trying to get the habit in and routine to build my discipline.

Main goal, weight/fat loss, drop my bf%, got a very blubber body atm and this is making me very insecure, my chest is not tight as it used to be (sort of manboobs almost but still got some muscle in just not as much as before) and yeah hip/waist area is horrible, very big and stretch marks all over. My fault, shouldnt never have let it go so far. I know the body will start improving when my weight/fat% drops so I know its fixable so thats what I strive for.
    Right now 94.5kg and my current goal is reaching 85kg as a start. I know the wedding my body wont be in shape at all as in 43 days is like nothing, in that time your body starts to take form but I know its gonna take a wayyy lot more then just 43 days to get where I wanna be. I only hope for in october to be more noticable the shape change in my body after that its gonna keep grinding till I achieve my goals and hopefully I can switch to a healthy bulk and make my body stronger and healthier.

My work can be hard, it depends on where I am stationed for the day/week, mostly its 8h standing and picking heavy stuff, sometimes its light stuff, sometimes its 8h seated loading trucks with a forklift, so yeah, it depends.

I will try and do HIIT after my workouts, and try and do some spinning cycling in the gyms on rest days to keep the activity level up and work also on my cardio.

So that's about it I guess, weights wont be super heavy to start with but gonna follow the progression scheme that viking recommends. Also bought microplates for if my progress slows down I can keep raising the weights just in a slower manner.

Anyways, hope this time I can succeed in keeping this log, in following my diet, in becoming stronger and more dedicated, that my tenniselbow finally heals and to have fun most of all in the gym.

Thanks for dropping by, thanks for commenting if you do so, everyone is welcome

I will post my workouts of monday and today later on the day as off right now I gotta shut down and head to work

Cheers everyone!

PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 1

Squats 4x8 -50kg

Bench press 3x9,8,8 - 35kg

Barbell Rows 3x9,8,8 - 35kg

Seated leg curl 3x10 - 25kg

Overhead press 2x10 - 25kg

Lat pulldown 3x10 - 32kg

Calf press 3x14,13,13 - 25kg

Day 2

Romanian deadlifts 3x10 - 30kg

45 degree leg press 3x10 - 20kg + weight of machine itself

Incline DB bench press 3x10 - 10kg

T-bar rows 3x10 - 20kg

Lateral db raises 3x10 - 3kg

Barbell shrugs 3x10 - 40kg

Straight-arm pulldown 3x14,13,13 - 23kg

Cable face-pulls 3x14,13,13 - 9kg

Tricep pushdowns 2x20 - 14kg

Rope hammer curls 2x20 - 9kg

Feels good training again, no abs cause i got too much fat on me and I know all compounds work abs
    Lateral raises are really low but my elbow starts complaining so need to go light. Noticed if I elevate my pinky (small finger) the stress is way less so gonna check next time to see if it really helps
    Did HIIT stairmaster at day 2, i almost had to puke what the hell, and it was the basic interval program so might need to find one myself and try it out. Tomorrow cardio, am curious how it will go
    Kcals 2081 194p, 169c, 72f

Still got cravings, its rough but gotta try and not go to the shop after things I cant eat or binge with, hot days coming in, where a coke can taste like heaven but need to try and withstand it, no zero either atm until I kind of get this under control