Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Red face Alternatives to tuna?

Tuna is my favourite go-to protein source because it’s cheap, healthy and i can down it in seconds. However I limit myself to 1 a day because of the mercury. Are there any comparable alternatives that are quick, easy and cheap like tinned tuna?
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know if they'll have them in stores wherever you are but I use mackerel and herring as well as salmon.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure if you're looking for something similar to tuna or just similar macros, calories etc.

When I'm cutting and need a snack I tend to buy those packets of precooked chicken breast pieces. Lots of protein, low calorie and you can get flavored ones (BBQ, tikka, chinese etc) for literally like an extra 10-20cals

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Costco canned chicken ^
    If your not worried about sodium beef jerky or lean deli meats
    Hard boiled eggs keep or ditch the yolks
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NearlyBigAngus View Post
    Don't know if they'll have them in stores wherever you are but I use mackerel and herring as well as salmon.
    Will look into it, thanks brah repped

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Not sure if you're looking for something similar to tuna or just similar macros, calories etc.

When I'm cutting and need a snack I tend to buy those packets of precooked chicken breast pieces. Lots of protein, low calorie and you can get flavored ones (BBQ, tikka, chinese etc) for literally like an extra 10-20cals
    Something similar mostly in terms of convenience while still being fairly clean...thanks brah on r/c

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Costco canned chicken ^
    If your not worried about sodium beef jerky or lean deli meats
    Hard boiled eggs keep or ditch the yolks
    Thanks mang on r/c
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *No fap crew*

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can of beans is a great snack. You can get most with low calorie sauce in the can as well. I like mexican cans of beans.
    Great snacks and amazing macro's. Not pure protein, but my digestion is a lot better when taking some carbs with the protein.

Originally Posted by alisaweaver View Post
    I am also into eggs. Didn't like it earlier, but know I find it an easy, cheep and healthy snack. It's a good alternative to tuna I think. I also like salmon but it makes me bored really quickly.
    Eggs crew checking in. I’ve heard of canned salmon, might look into it

Originally Posted by playerofwar View Post
    Can of beans is a great snack. You can get most with low calorie sauce in the can as well. I like mexican cans of beans.
    Great snacks and amazing macro's. Not pure protein, but my digestion is a lot better when taking some carbs with the protein.
    You eat beans by themselves?....intredasting. I usually have it on toast with cheese and vegemite (hnnnng)
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *No fap crew*

playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000) playerofwar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Eggs crew checking in. I’ve heard of canned salmon, might look into it

You eat beans by themselves?....intredasting. I usually have it on toast with cheese and vegemite (hnnnng)
    By themselves right out of the can. You can put it in your engine department to warm them up whilst driving.

By themselves right out of the can. You can put it in your engine department to warm them up whilst driving.
    Do you use a fork or just drink that chit?
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *No fap crew*

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Salmon, sardines, cod, chicken.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mushy peas, natural yoghurt , baked beans , eggs , salmon , jerky , peas pudding , skimmed milk, grenade white chocolate cookie spread , slices of deli meat

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tuna is my favourite go-to protein source because it’s cheap, healthy and i can down it in seconds. However I limit myself to 1 a day because of the mercury. Are there any comparable alternatives that are quick, easy and cheap like tinned tuna?
    Are you aware that you only need 0.7 gram protein per lb?

Should be easy to reach without tuna.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Canned sockeye salmon used to be a go to buy the prices are ridiculous now.

I'm surprisingly not sick of cottage cheese but I can imagine it being a go to for only short periods for many.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Spoon, it's not like soup. Get a few different cans that include sauce and have good macro's and buy more of your favorite ones. When you're on the road, keep a few in your car, when you don't have time to go eat out, put one in your enginebay (look up a spot that gets hot and has the can fixed in place +poke a hole) and you have yourself a meal minutes later.

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post

I'm surprisingly not sick of cottage cheese but I can imagine it being a go to for only short periods for many.
    I add fat free cottage cheese to my overnight oats with some fruit - almost wouldn't know it was there so no reason to get bored with it.

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I add fat free cottage cheese to my overnight oats with some fruit - almost wouldn't know it was there so no reason to get bored with it.
    I once mixed some blueberries with the cottage cheese. It didn't make the cottage cheese better. It made the blueberries worse. I also tried mixing in scrambled eggs because it supposedly makes the eggs "fluffier". That didn't work either.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I once mixed some blueberries with the cottage cheese. It didn't make the cottage cheese better. It made the blueberries worse. I also tried mixing in scrambled eggs because it supposedly makes the eggs "fluffier". That didn't work either.
    cottage cheese with salt and pepper yes!
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Right now I'm throwing in a quarter cup of sunflower seeds to up the calories. Gonna try the pepper because pepper makes everything better.

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about Chicken Salad?
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try to limit your intake of pre-cooked/processed meats.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Salmon/cod/tilapia filet packages are pretty good, keep for quite awhile - the canned salmon is expensive in bulk so I usually avoid those. I like canned tuna but it takes me forever to eat. Eggs I just drink raw, cooking them is such a chore.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like to buy fresh raw chicken breasts from the grocery store, bake them all and then put them in plastic bags. Not always the tastiest option but it's very easy and doesn't require a lot of hands on cooking or cleaning, especially for a solid 60-70g of lean protein.
    Bench: 340
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hot sauce, saves lives.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Salmon, sardines, cod, chicken.
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    Mushy peas, natural yoghurt , baked beans , eggs , salmon , jerky , peas pudding , skimmed milk, grenade white chocolate cookie spread , slices of deli meat
    Thanks. Since when are peas high in protein tho?

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Are you aware that you only need 0.7 gram protein per lb?

Should be easy to reach without tuna.
    Sauce?

I currently weigh around ~190-195 and am aiming for atleast 160g protonz a day.

I use cottage cheese intermittently. Not usually by itself but with other things (crackers, mixed in with meals, etc)

Spoon, it's not like soup. Get a few different cans that include sauce and have good macro's and buy more of your favorite ones. When you're on the road, keep a few in your car, when you don't have time to go eat out, put one in your enginebay (look up a spot that gets hot and has the can fixed in place +poke a hole) and you have yourself a meal minutes later.
    Will do this next time I go out and don't plan on getting fast food, thanks for the idea brah will rep on r/c if I haven't already

Intredasting

I like scrambled eggs but not with cottage cheese, sounds nasty brah

Never tried with salt and pepper before

Right now I'm throwing in a quarter cup of sunflower seeds to up the calories. Gonna try the pepper because pepper makes everything better.
    Sunflower seeds intredasting. Might check out the macros, if high in protein will give these a shot

Originally Posted by 1stCoachJoe View Post
    How about Chicken Salad?
    This is more of a meal than a snack but I have seen those little 1-serving plastic containers that might be good for this

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Try to limit your intake of pre-cooked/processed meats.
    Why brah? Show me the studies that show packaged meat/fish has negative health consequences...also I eat very clean these days. When I first joined this site I would bulk on mountain dew, cheese and crackers and protein shakes. Nowadays I eat 90-95% clean, get tons of veggies and fruits and drink loads of green tea. Don't smoke either and usually drink in moderation. Do much more cardio than I used to. I don't think eating some meat each day is going to kill me. Lol

Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    Salmon/cod/tilapia filet packages are pretty good, keep for quite awhile - the canned salmon is expensive in bulk so I usually avoid those. I like canned tuna but it takes me forever to eat. Eggs I just drink raw, cooking them is such a chore.
    Think I used to get canned salmon. I usually buy canned fish when it's on sale (tuna often goes for a buck where I live, and remember I live in Straya). Drinking eggs raw? You're savage mane. I'm sure I could stomach the taste but don't want dat dere salmonella risk nomsaiyan

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    I like to buy fresh raw chicken breasts from the grocery store, bake them all and then put them in plastic bags. Not always the tastiest option but it's very easy and doesn't require a lot of hands on cooking or cleaning, especially for a solid 60-70g of lean protein.
    Will have to try this

Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    Hot sauce, saves lives.
    For packaged meats I usually opt for hot mustard, but hot sauce for BBQ food is the GOAT. Also, steak sandwiches. Hnnng
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *No fap crew*

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sardines. I eat two cans a day
    Wild planet sardines is delicious

Herring- Polar Herring is so good. Have it
    delivered from Amazon all the times
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Sauce?

I currently weigh around ~190-195 and am aiming for atleast 160g protonz a day.
    130 would be enough. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5867436/

cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000) cljolley is just really nice. (+1000)
    One stick of Pepperidge Farms Summer Sausage- 14.97

Cost to produce - Little more than a palmful of change

One minute to research the dilapidating health consequences of overconsumption of processed garbage.....

Priceless.

SamyJhonson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Salmon, mackerel (blue fish) is the best

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use a a scoop of high quality whey isolate with porridge as a protein meal filler, mostly as a way to cut down red/processed meats to not every day.

When I can I generally opt for

1 whey meal
    1 chicken meal
    1 fish meal
    1 egg or red meat meal

This probably goes well over min protein, but 4 meals a day is about right for me IME
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee