Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    I use a a scoop of high quality whey isolate with porridge as a protein meal filler, mostly as a way to cut down red/processed meats to not every day.

When I can I generally opt for

1 whey meal
    1 chicken meal
    1 fish meal
    1 egg or red meat meal

This probably goes well over min protein, but 4 meals a day is about right for me IME
    I usually hav 4 as well... the protein sources are usually:

Meal 1: protein powder
    Meal 2: tofu, tempeh, or lentils/beans
    Meal 3: Yogurt + protein bar
    Meal 4: Fish or seafood (like shrimp)

Those are just the main protein sources tho, not counting grains etc.
    The power of carbs compels me!

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    Salmon/cod/tilapia filet packages are pretty good, keep for quite awhile - the canned salmon is expensive in bulk so I usually avoid those. I like canned tuna but it takes me forever to eat. Eggs I just drink raw, cooking them is such a chore.
    Raw eggs can give you salmonella. Careful
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I usually hav 4 as well... the protein sources are usually:

Meal 1: protein powder
    Meal 2: tofu, tempeh, or lentils/beans
    Meal 3: Yogurt + protein bar
    Meal 4: Fish or seafood (like shrimp)

Those are just the main protein sources tho, not counting grains etc.
    Yeah there's a load of extra grains, cheese, milk etc that I don't count lol.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee