PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000)

Which type of leg press?

Hey guys

I know its probably personal preference but I have to ask

Which leg press do you prefer? I know in our gym we got the basic one where you sit normally and push the press just front of you and the one where you kind of sit in an angle I think where you push it in a slightly higher angle (vertical and horizontal I guess?)

Now as an accesory which could be most beneficial for quad development? I know the verticsl I think can be heavier cause you load plates on it and the horizontal is cable wise, but also heard vertical recruits more hams and glutes maybe, unless you go with your feet lower and closer for more quad focussed.

Now which do you guys prefer or maybe might find more beneficial for my goal (more quad focussed)?

Thanks in advance guys for taking the time to read and answer

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weights are weights. Horizontal/sitting leg press machines account for the weight not being above you and acting on you with full gravity, so it's essentially the same. Unless you can max out the horizontal machine, either one is fine. You can load the vertical one a lot more ofc since you add the plates manually instead of moving the key into a new slot in horizontal.

Personally, I've been traumatized by vid of the dude overloading the vertical leg press and shattering his knees that I tend to use the sitting leg press.

PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000) PitufoCanario is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about foot placement? I got short inseam Im 5.6/5.7 with shorter legs and longer torso
    I noticed low feet placement reduced ROM big time then feet abit higer but closer felt more in inside of the quads and more ROM too. Any clues for a general good quad workout which feet placement might be most beneficial?

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like the horizontal, because it seems to keep force off the knee and spine, and focus more on the muscles you want to hit. Can also be done at home without those exact press machines, just need a low row cable setup and a skateboard. Lay on the board, push away from the low cable, and roll back.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The one that you feel the quads working the best/hardest if bodybuulding.
    I personally go from a feel stand point and as you mentioned it can be a personal thing depending on how your built.
    Not all machines are just right for everyone.