Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 52 of 52
  1. #31
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 3,189
    Rep Power: 12141
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    check the rest of my previous comment.
    I did not put her on a pdestal , we always fought and I threatened to break up from her because I thought that will "change" her into what I want. because I thought that she will always need me because im the best guy she can get (for real bro..) but I guess this is not the case.
    Ok well in both cases you try too hard to hang onto a woman who doesn't meet your expectations and you try to "mold" them into what you want.

    Either you don't think you can do better, in which case work on yourself until you think you can do better, or you're just with them to not be lonely, in which case stop investing into them and move on if you're not feeling it.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 36,532
    Rep Power: 181237
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    drvillain is offline
    lets go for 3 break ups in 6 months
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User Caldef's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 987
    Rep Power: 22899
    Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caldef is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    because it's so comfortable bro!
    she lives 15 minutes from me by foot and 2 min with a car.

    That means I can just walk to her whenever I want without making big ass plans or waste time on driving..

    all my previous girl lived at least 20-30 minutes by car from me.. so yeah I kinda feel in heaven rn by that.

    idk bro.. I mean part of me being needy and desperate to get her back is because im a solid 5-6/10 and her first guy.
    she's 3-4/10 so I thought she would never even think about leaving me..
    I guess I was wrong lol.

    and most of all, I'm in an exams period right now, 3 weeks of non stop studying. so its more conevint for me to get a girl who lives 10 minutes from me than start dating a new random girl that lives who knows where and spend time on getting to know her and all that bs first dates thing..
    I'm out of time or energy for that ..
    Why don't you focus on your exams instead of a girl that you wouldn't even like if she lived more than ten minutes walk away?
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Registered User thadderbox's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2015
    Age: 36
    Posts: 2,963
    Rep Power: 17094
    thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thadderbox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thadderbox is offline
    Okay, right away.

    You BEGGED her to give it another chance.

    BRO. NO.

    You should NEVER beg a woman or give her an 'ultimatum' that gives her the power and renders you weak.

    As a MAN, you're supposed to take back YOUR power and be content if she's in your life or you're just as happy without her -- simple as that.
    CURRENT PR(S)
    295 squat
    405 deadlift
    ??? Bench
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User Caldef's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 987
    Rep Power: 22899
    Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caldef is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    The first one was depressed (took pills to balance and chit and cut her veins when she was a teen girl) and the sex was horrible which means:

    she was too scared to use the pull out method
    she was too scared to have sex while her parents are awake
    she was too scared to meet me even at my place/hers while there is covid-19 chit around

    she also lived 35 minutes from me and had no car, so I was the only one who made the drive each time and it's exhausting because I also have a lot of study on top of my head..

    So all that leaded to seeing her once a week for half a day.. almost no sex and feels like she's always stressed while we have sex because of the no condom chit. (she even cried once after we finished fawk)

    She was also a vegan so... basically not so fun to go out and eat somewhere because we need to find some place who have good vegan meals but also good "normal" meals lol.

    So all those stuff leaded to non stop arguments, fights and tension until we had another fight and she told me she can't do it anymore and it's not healthy for her mental health to fight and cry every 3 days.. (yeah we fought alot)

    ----------

    The second girl was a virgin. she's 26. Also never dated a guy, never even kissed a guy and done anything sexual with him.
    3 weeks going out till we had sex. It was great and we had so much fun.
    Then my exams period (idk how it's called in the US) came, which basically means I have an exam every week for a month and a half.
    So I need to study 24/7.

    Good thing is she lives 15 minutes away from me, by foot, and 2 minutes by car.
    So I could just jump to her place 2-3 times a week at 10 pm and return at 11am.. and we can watch some netflix, have some sex, sleep together.. good stuff.

    But we argued alot (like the previous girl) because....again:
    I felt like i'm the only one who initaes sex and I actually needed more sex from her
    I felt like it's kinda bummer to come by at 10pm, and then she just falls asleep at 12.. so we barley have 2 hours together.. she fell asleep cuz she woke early to work.
    So we fought alot in the last 2 weeks and we had the fights that end with "ok this is the last time it happens. If we fight even one more time. we need to break it up because we can't continue like this".

    Yeah I know I fawked this up because I had no reasons at all to be mad at the 2nd girl...

    So this week, on Monday, 2 days ago, I had an exam.
    After the exam she asked me if I wanna hang out today and I said yeah of course.
    I told her "i'm going to watch some netflix and grab something to eat" and she told me "yeah sure.. no pressure cuz I also doing some work for my course"(she also studies).
    3 hours later i'm like "umm so I guess we're not meeting up today" and she was like "why not?" and i'm like "cuz it's late and I did no get any text from u that u done your work"
    she replied "if u really wanted to meet you could just send me a text and say whats up, but u didnt do it.. so dont't play these games with me because it seems like that you who didnt want to meet up. I just waited for you text because you said you're going to eat and watch netflix".
    i'm like "chit.. don't start the drama"
    she continued a little bit, I did not reply.
    she's like "oh so you gonna ignore and not try to fix it? or call me?"
    I ignored that also.
    2 minutes later
    "well fine. so I don't see any reason to call you either"
    I ignored it.
    and 3 minutes later she called me and said on the first sentence "umm I think we need to break it up"
    I said "ok" and hanged up.
    she did not text me .
    Then I called her a day after that to explain her that I want her and blah blah blah and convince her to give it a last chance.. and she's like "sorry, we just not fit together".
    This is pathetic.

    Find a girl you actually want to see and make plans with and then perhaps they won't dump you. I wouldn't have even bothered dating, let alone sleeping with someone who made so little effort so it's no wonder you're only getting 3s.

    Even ugly girls have more guys making more effort than you are, why would they pick the guy who doesn't give a chit about them?
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 24
    Posts: 1,298
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by thadderbox View Post
    Okay, right away.

    You BEGGED her to give it another chance.

    BRO. NO.

    You should NEVER beg a woman or give her an 'ultimatum' that gives her the power and renders you weak.

    As a MAN, you're supposed to take back YOUR power and be content if she's in your life or you're just as happy without her -- simple as that.
    bro I feel this is misc logic and not real life logic here.

    I mean, why not? why not to beg? why not to fight on the girl that u want? on a relationship that you don't want to be over?
    Why not to 'beg' for one more chance if u fawked up and u want to fix it?

    I mean why should we play this stupid game of 'yeah I'm such a man that I don't care about u".. ofc I care about her bro I was in a 3.5 months relationship with her.. why should I act like she's nothing?

    I mean seriously bro.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 24
    Posts: 1,298
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    This is pathetic.

    Find a girl you actually want to see and make plans with and then perhaps they won't dump you. I wouldn't have even bothered dating, let alone sleeping with someone who made so little effort so it's no wonder you're only getting 3s.

    Even ugly girls have more guys making more effort than you are, why would they pick the guy who doesn't give a chit about them?
    what?? lol
    How can you say that "I don't give a chit about them"?
    I mean with the 1st girl I was the only one "spent" time on driving to her because she had no car.. so it was always me who 'spent' 35 minutes just to see her. (35 and another 35 when drive back)
    with the 2nd one I waited 3 weeks till we had sex. 3 weeks of dating with a virgin at 26 years old.
    So I did give a chit..how can u say that? for real..
    I spent my time with her, had family meals with her.. I mean everything.

    I mean she is the one who doesn't give a chit..
    to dump a guy that is your first bf,
    that you was in a relationship for 3.5 months with him and had a good time,
    dump him because of 2 terrible weeks? thats not serious .
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Registered User Caldef's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 987
    Rep Power: 22899
    Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caldef is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    what?? lol
    How can you say that "I don't give a chit about them"?
    I mean with the 1st girl I was the only one "spent" time on driving to her because she had no car.. so it was always me who 'spent' 35 minutes just to see her. (35 and another 35 when drive back)
    with the 2nd one I waited 3 weeks till we had sex. 3 weeks of dating with a virgin at 26 years old.
    So I did give a chit..how can u say that? for real..
    I spent my time with her, had family meals with her.. I mean everything.

    I mean she is the one who doesn't give a chit..
    to dump a guy that is your first bf,
    that you was in a relationship for 3.5 months with him and had a good time,
    dump him because of 2 terrible weeks? thats not serious .
    I'm basing it off the conversations you posted and your own words.

    From a female perspective, a relationship is about being with someone you love, who loves you back.

    If you're acting like you don't give a chit then from her perspective, you don't love her and the relationship has no purpose or meaning.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Registered User MuzzieChik786's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Posts: 21,163
    Rep Power: 235650
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MuzzieChik786 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Please explain me what exactly is "drama" .
    I just got frustrated because of her not meeting my gf expectations...so I was drama because I was tired of negative thoughts about "I need more sex"
    I'm talking about the second girl in that post. The first girl was batchit crazy and you signed up to be hurt.

    But as far as the second girl goes, from what I read about your post, she didn't actually reject your sexual advances. You were frustrated about HER NOT INITIATING sex. And my take on that is that men need it more than most women, so what's the problem with you initiating?

    You made it a big enough deal to let it destroy your relationship. I put that all on you. Sorry.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

    2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Registered User WafflesBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: New York, United States
    Posts: 9,498
    Rep Power: 52329
    WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WafflesBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    bro I feel this is misc logic and not real life logic here.

    I mean, why not? why not to beg? why not to fight on the girl that u want? on a relationship that you don't want to be over?
    Why not to 'beg' for one more chance if u fawked up and u want to fix it?

    I mean why should we play this stupid game of 'yeah I'm such a man that I don't care about u".. ofc I care about her bro I was in a 3.5 months relationship with her.. why should I act like she's nothing?

    I mean seriously bro.
    No it's not just "misc" logic. It's real logic/mindset you need to be successful with women. You are a pathetic beta trying to tell other people ITT on how a man should act towards women when you're the one that gets dumped by girls and by a 3/10, fkn lol. You got a lot of learning to do and it's unfortunate this heartbreak didn't teach you anything besides being more retarded srs.
    NY:Knicks-Giants-Yankees
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 24
    Posts: 1,298
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by WafflesBrah View Post
    No it's not just "misc" logic. It's real logic/mindset you need to be successful with women. You are a pathetic beta trying to tell other people ITT on how a man should act towards women when you're the one that gets dumped by girls and by a 3/10, fkn lol. You got a lot of learning to do and it's unfortunate this heartbreak didn't teach you anything besides being more retarded srs.
    dude u can't be srs..
    I mean your tip is to act like a tough guy and 'I dot care' approach..
    what will it get me? nothing. I'm asking u right now, why not to fight if its important for you?
    The tough guy chit won't get your girl back to you . She won't think "oh he doesn't care about me breaking up with him wow I must get back to him".
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    city of piss and ass mikebadg3's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 3,288
    Rep Power: 23146
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mikebadg3 is offline
    Reading your story gave me hope in myself


    Thanks op
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 3,189
    Rep Power: 12141
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    bro I feel this is misc logic and not real life logic here.

    I mean, why not? why not to beg? why not to fight on the girl that u want? on a relationship that you don't want to be over?
    Why not to 'beg' for one more chance if u fawked up and u want to fix it?

    I mean why should we play this stupid game of 'yeah I'm such a man that I don't care about u".. ofc I care about her bro I was in a 3.5 months relationship with her.. why should I act like she's nothing?

    I mean seriously bro.
    You go from lecturing to being passive-aggressive (because you failed to make concrete plans), to ignoring her to breaking up to begging for her back.

    Everyone makes mistakes and can apologize but that's vastly different than begging for her back. Begging is not "fighting for the relationship."

    Again, women want a guy who is stable and can't be shook when their emotions fluctuate. The type of man they want would never beg because they are confident in their actions (and what they have to offer) to the point that they do not need said woman in their life if she doesn't want him back. They want a man who relieves any "drama," not intensifies it.

    You say this is all BS misc logic yet you're the one begging for a 3 you don't even like to stay your gf. Considering you took her v-card and are better looking than her (according to you), you really have to be doing something to turn her off for her to want to walk away so abruptly.

    Don't beat yourself up over it, you're young with tons of time to figure it out. But you are most definitely making mistakes when it comes to how you communicate and what not in your relationships and most likely come off very needy.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    Registered User someguy58's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Age: 35
    Posts: 158
    Rep Power: 280
    someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    someguy58 is offline
    Begging a girl to give you another chance is pathetic and only serves to boost her ego.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered User savageoldman's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,878
    Rep Power: 15242
    savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    savageoldman is offline
    if you start begging she may come back out of pity but its just a matter of time mate

    no girl wants a little pussy
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    city of piss and ass mikebadg3's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 3,288
    Rep Power: 23146
    mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikebadg3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mikebadg3 is offline
    5 star thread
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 24
    Posts: 1,298
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    You go from lecturing to being passive-aggressive (because you failed to make concrete plans), to ignoring her to breaking up to begging for her back.

    Everyone makes mistakes and can apologize but that's vastly different than begging for her back. Begging is not "fighting for the relationship."

    Again, women want a guy who is stable and can't be shook when their emotions fluctuate. The type of man they want would never beg because they are confident in their actions (and what they have to offer) to the point that they do not need said woman in their life if she doesn't want him back. They want a man who relieves any "drama," not intensifies it.

    You say this is all BS misc logic yet you're the one begging for a 3 you don't even like to stay your gf. Considering you took her v-card and are better looking than her (according to you), you really have to be doing something to turn her off for her to want to walk away so abruptly.

    Don't beat yourself up over it, you're young with tons of time to figure it out. But you are most definitely making mistakes when it comes to how you communicate and what not in your relationships and most likely come off very needy.
    dude thats a perfect description of me in relationships and in general.
    That girl (and the previous one) always told me "we have a communication problem" "you don't communicate" and etc.

    and you right about the first paragraph. I made lots of drama to both of them. every couple of days some new drama made by me.
    Like the one that lead us to the break up.. lol
    a childish fight of "why didn't u text me" that we both told to each other.

    thanks.
    And I feel kinda disappointed at the new misc era here. I mean I never saw so many useless comments of one sentence "you're a phaggot" "you're pathetic get over it"

    I mean this is the sub forum, not the main misc. so why would people comment here like jerks about real issues and events that people actually share to get an actual help and advices?
    not cool.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Sic semper tyrannis ExPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 7,398
    Rep Power: 95262
    ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ExPatriot is offline
    Stop living your life for other people phaggot...
    Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby / AP4C / MAGA
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 24
    Posts: 1,298
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by ExPatriot View Post
    Stop living your life for other people phaggot...
    what?
    what do u mean?
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Registered Robination's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Ontario, Canada
    Age: 26
    Posts: 7,730
    Rep Power: 34213
    Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Robination is offline
    Oh God I haven't misc'ed in a long time but this is the funniest thread..

    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    lets go for 3
    break ups in 6 months
    I like what he's thinking! I'll bet on 5.5 months for 3, 7.5 months for 4.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Germany
    Age: 24
    Posts: 1,298
    Rep Power: 0
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    TheTyler2013 is offline
    Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    Oh God I haven't misc'ed in a long time but this is the funniest thread..



    I like what he's thinking! I'll bet on 5.5 months for 3, 7.5 months for 4.
    well I'm glad that you find my chitty love life "fun".
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered User someguy58's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Age: 35
    Posts: 158
    Rep Power: 280
    someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) someguy58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    someguy58 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    what?
    what do u mean?
    What he is saying is stop being a phaggot. Luckily for you the solution is simple.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts