kaw048 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for Transform Program using Power Rack

Hi,
    I've been using my power rack at home for a while (with olympic barbell) but have been lacking a program. Most of the programs here I've found require a full gym which I don't have. I also want to utilise the squat rack rather than limit myself to body weight exercises.
    I'm about 185 pounds / 84 kg circa 16% body fat and 6ft 0in. I'm looking to lose perhaps 7% BF and gain 10 pounds of muscle over 5 months.
    Can anyone recommend a good program to suit the above please?

Thanks!
    Last edited by kaw048; 08-03-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most of the programs listed are free weight based. Machine exercises are usually included because novices may have problem with the body weight variation. Which program requires a full gym?
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Most of the programs listed are free weight based. Machine exercises are usually included because novices may have problem with the body weight variation. Which program requires a full gym?
    . Thanks TL. I've just updated - it's more that I want to utilise the power rack rather than stick to body weight exercises

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000) TolerantLactose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Again, what programs have you looked at? The only body weight exercises are pull/chin ups. Every thing else is barbell/dumbbell based.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Again, what programs have you looked at? The only body weight exercises are pull/chin ups. Every thing else is barbell/dumbbell based.
    I've checked out the Shortcut to Shred, Modern Physique as examples. Or am I looking for the wrong thing? Finding it a little hard to navigate this website!