Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The HOA at my last house was so serious about front lawns looking good that they maintained your front yard for you.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post

I think political displays of any kind are pretty trashy.
    ^^^

Why would I put up a sign in my front yard displaying the face of some cocksucker who doesn't give a sht about me?
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    I used to have a big US flag. It was flown over the capitol once. I took it down. I'm ashamed to see that flag now knowing what it stands for. It's like growing up and realizing Michael Jordan is an asshoe. Only 1000x worse. I want to be proud of this country again, but that probably won't happen unless we do a total 180 on foreign policy. Getting Trump out would be a good start tho. But I'll always know the forgotten bits of history they don't teach you in school about what we did.
    Because that flag represents our nation and pride and patriotism to it. But this nation has installed dictators for fruit companies, massacred civilians to prevent unionization, overthrown democracies, and waged brutal wars just to prevent allies of Russia from thriving. It is disgusting and disgraceful. Good Americans were used to evil ends and sacrificed like pawns so that the greedy and tyrannical could continue to rape the world. I will no longer pledge allegiance to this flag or fly it until we change our murderous ways. We have sanctions killing Venezuelans, Iranians, and North Koreans for no reason. So many people have suffered due to Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Name one other civilized country that you could not accuse of the same or worse. What about China? Do we have to spell out how China has stolen no telling how many trillions of dollars of IP? Slave labor? Prison camps for Muslims. Other prison camps where an unreported incredible amount of prisoners are put to death for seemingly small crimes, only for the Chinese government to sell body-parts for profit. Hundreds of billions of counterfeit merchandise per year come to the US only to take business away from the legitimate US businesses. Where COVID originated and could have been prevented. COVID was intentionally sent o the US by China allowing air traffic to run as normal, intentionally not halting air traffic to and from the US. China's attempt to own the South China Sea. There is a laundry list of other incidents that are overlooked by liberals and claim that the US is the Great Satan.

The way I see it, your accusations are warped interpretations of policies that keep us as citizens safe. War and defending our country is dirty and we as civilians cannot fully comprehend what it takes to protect the #1 country. So, you are giving up being proud of your country and the people who protect you as some self-righteous woke bro. IMO, you should try to look at it differently.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Do we have to spell out how China has stolen no telling how many trillions of dollars of IP?
    Stolen? LOL. Seriously, how many times does it have to be pointed out... the wonderful, tremendous, great companies (we have the best companies, truly tremendous), HANDED THEIR IP OVER FOR CHEAP MANUFACTURE! They absolutely prostituted themselves, gutted Americas manufacturing base and the middle class in the process. Stolen my hairy arse. It was given away.

But the good thing is all those MBAs got paid millions of dollars, because Tremendous Profits!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Stolen? LOL. Seriously, how many times does it have to be pointed out... the wonderful, tremendous, great companies (we have the best companies, truly tremendous), HANDED THEIR IP OVER FOR CHEAP MANUFACTURE! They absolutely prostituted themselves, gutted Americas manufacturing base and the middle class in the process. Stolen my hairy arse. It was given away.

But the good thing is all those MBAs got paid millions of dollars, because Tremendous Profits!
    Yes, stolen. China steals hundreds of billions of Intellectual Property in tech each year by hacking alone. Many of our great companies that manufacture, over many years have used China for their manufacturing. But, that part is slowing and companies are seeking new supply chains.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, stolen. China steals hundreds of billions of Intellectual Property in tech each year by hacking alone. Many of our great companies that manufacture, over many years have used China for their manufacturing. But, that part is slowing and companies are seeking new supply chains.
    I like the ones that don’t get hacked

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    I saw 0 pro-Republican candidate signs for state/local/federal offices.

Every yard which had a pro-Democrat candidate sign in it was unkempt, grass was a foot tall, infested with crabgrass, and patios looked trashed.

Every house which hung an American flag had its yard mowed and the whole premises seemed to be well kept.

Discuss.
    Seriously, you just noticed this? This has been going on for quite some time where I live.
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    LoL at house hunting and one of the main concerns is “political signs” on yards ~ SAD!
    That's actually an excellent thing to do. Something you wouldn't understand...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    try not being poor and living in a better community
    This coming from a troll that posts on the misc.

Lol.
    I have sampled every language and French is my favorite to curse in.

Kryptonite Crew

It's a comforting narrative, and I agree, the Chinese government is scum, but there's no getting around the fact that a lot of this IP was simply given to them.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Name one other civilized country that you could not accuse of the same or worse. What about China? Do we have to spell out how China has stolen no telling how many trillions of dollars of IP? Slave labor? Prison camps for Muslims. Other prison camps where an unreported incredible amount of prisoners are put to death for seemingly small crimes, only for the Chinese government to sell body-parts for profit. Hundreds of billions of counterfeit merchandise per year come to the US only to take business away from the legitimate US businesses. Where COVID originated and could have been prevented. COVID was intentionally sent o the US by China allowing air traffic to run as normal, intentionally not halting air traffic to and from the US. China's attempt to own the South China Sea. There is a laundry list of other incidents that are overlooked by liberals and claim that the US is the Great Satan.

The way I see it, your accusations are warped interpretations of policies that keep us as citizens safe. War and defending our country is dirty and we as civilians cannot fully comprehend what it takes to protect the #1 country. So, you are giving up being proud of your country and the people who protect you as some self-righteous woke bro. IMO, you should try to look at it differently.
    In the last 50 years? Switzerland. Norway. Sweden. Japan. Germany.

It doesn't keep you safe. The US hasn't been attacked by a nation since WW2. It makes you less safe. The war on terror created more terrorists. You're trying to rationalize and do mental gymnastics to defend the absurd. And I'm just going to ignore your whataboutism on China since that has zero to do with what I said.

This country has done terrible things and it has been rationalized by cowards like you that want to justify the existence of this sprawling military monstrosity and use it on people without feeling guilty of the consequences. You seek to dehumanize the people of other nations. You seek to impose your tyranny upon them and dictate their way of life with or without their request for "help".

Why are you a coward? Because you do not have the courage to acknowledge the truth -- that we are thieves and murderers. It doesn't have to be this way. It's not making us safer. All it does is help some greedy fuks gain more power and influence. And it all comes at the expense of the citizens of this country.

You sit on your ass and glibly talk about bombing other nations and that being the price you pay to stay safe. Yeah of course you're willing to let a bunch of brown people die. What if your city were bombed? What if someone invaded you to "protect their interests?" What if their soldiers raped and killed your sister and the men who did it got off scott free? What if your entire way of life were destroyed because some ******* wanted access to your resources or a strategic position for further attack? What if your mother died because she couldn't get medicine due to some bullshyt sanctions? If you could see past yourself and the pathetic American bubble you live in for 2 seconds, you would understand where this leads.

Our tyranny will be our undoing. If we don't clean our act up, the world will unite and beat us into submission, one way or another. No one nation is more important than the species. No one nation should ever be above the United Nations or International Law. This nation is both a terrible and a great nation. There is much to be proud of and much to be ashamed of. At the end of the day, considering the road we are on, I am not proud to be an American anymore. Fuk that flag. And fuk all who murder in its name.

We COULD be great. We COULD lead this world into an era of peace and prosperity. We could pioneer and innovate science and technology for all of mankind. We could be the ones to lead the charge to fusion energy. But we won't do it. Because we are weak, complacent, stupid, and easily distracted.

China will be the ones to carry the torch forward into the next century as we extinguish ourselves into a dark age of ignorance and suffering. This country will be a footnote in history. And it will all have been because we couldn't suppress our baser instincts, clean ourselves up, live lives of honor, courage, and discipline, and focus on what really matters for our species and for the world.
    Last edited by wincel; 08-03-2020 at 09:24 PM.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Conservatives won't put pro Trump or Republican signs in their yard because they know of they do crazy leftits will just steal it and/or vandalize their home.

Why?

Because many leftists can be crazy people.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to have a big US flag. It was flown over the capitol once. I took it down. I'm ashamed to see that flag now knowing what it stands for. It's like growing up and realizing Michael Jordan is an asshoe. Only 1000x worse. I want to be proud of this country again, but that probably won't happen unless we do a total 180 on foreign policy. Getting Trump out would be a good start tho. But I'll always know the forgotten bits of history they don't teach you in school about what we did.
    Yes, the foreign policy that has gotten us out of all wars and shown Trump to be the most peaceful POTUS since....forever.

nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    LoL at house hunting and one of the main concerns is “political signs” on yards ~ SAD!
    Have you been living in the same spot your whole life?

One of the perks in life is choosing where you live and then scouting and researching where you want to be.

No matter what affiliation you are makes no sense to live next to people you don't want to see or interact with.

Must suck for those who have no control over their circumstances and be trapped where they are......LOL not my problem tho
    Have goodnight.

nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But this nation has installed dictators for fruit companies, massacred civilians to prevent unionization, overthrown democracies, and waged brutal wars just to prevent allies of Russia from thriving. We have sanctions killing Venezuelans, Iranians, and North Koreans for no reason. So many people have suffered due to Iraq and Afghanistan.
    In the last 50 years? Switzerland. Norway. Sweden. Japan. Germany.
    It doesn't keep you safe. The US hasn't been attacked by a nation since WW2. It makes you less safe. The war on terror created more terrorists.
    This country has done terrible things and it has been rationalized by cowards like you that want to justify the existence of this sprawling military monstrosity and use it on people without feeling guilty of the consequences. You seek to dehumanize the people of other nations. You seek to impose your tyranny upon them and dictate their way of life with or without their request for "help".
    Because you do not have the courage to acknowledge the truth -- that we are thieves and murderers. It doesn't have to be this way. It's not making us safer. All it does is help some greedy fuks gain more power and influence. And it all comes at the expense of the citizens of this country.
    You sit on your ass and glibly talk about bombing other nations and that being the price you pay to stay safe.
    What if your city were bombed?
    What if someone invaded you to "protect their interests?"
    What if their soldiers raped and killed your sister and the men who did it got off scott free?
    What if your entire way of life were destroyed because some ******* wanted access to your resources or a strategic position for further attack?
    What if your mother died because she couldn't get medicine due to some bullshyt sanctions?
    If we don't clean our act up, the world will unite and beat us into submission, one way or another.
    China will be the ones to carry the torch forward into the next century as we extinguish ourselves into a dark age of ignorance and suffering.
    Edited quote make post smaller

The world is a violent place. Just like that picture where on one side is an American neighborhood and other side is some violence and says the neighborhood side is the rarity……..and we don’t want that to go away.
    Until we are allowed to freely have our way and blow these places off the map…we will sanction them….conquering will continue until somebody finally manages to take us out as the world power.

Fuk around and find out!

The countries you listed have their perks but they are also the sizes of individual states. Plus some of them are going down big time. The Euro ones have been invaded by trash from Africa and Middle East. Japan has gone waifu style paid to just cuddle digitized sterilization of the males into plummeting birth rates and almost 100% pure no outsiders allowed. Good luck to their futures.

Talk about America not being attacked…would count terrorists acts and 9/11 definitely and once again let us do U.S. and blow up these places where they come from to make sure they stay gone. Happily invite nations to bring it on to the good ol USA and…..

Fuk around and find out!

We are conquerors as much as what is allowed in this day and age. Be grateful we do not abuse our powers and we are the good guys going and pulling off what these fuked up countries we sanction do.
    As for your questions…

Fuk around and find out!

China is a joke that only has one thing going for it….billions of people. The live like sardines and air quality of car exhaust that hasn’t had any work done on it in 50 years. Plus they have to try and reverse engineer others to even try and keep up.

Just being able to type out the dumb stuff you type out is proof in reality itself you can never escape from your own eyes acknowledgment…..you’re American and nobody has come to take you away.
    You can be all weird and whatever. Go to another country and help them try and bring us down but….

FUK AROUND AND FIND OUT!

LOL you can’t beat the US of A on your own. We would have to do it to ourselves from within thanks to dumb fuk tranny socialist self hating America hating losers.
    Have goodnight.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What kind of neighborhood do you live in?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In Australia, we get old plastic bottles of coke and fill them with water and put them in our yard to stop dogs from chitting there. Same thing

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You’ve got me to be fkn crazy to hang a Trump2020 sign today...liberals are 100% going to vandalize your property, key your car etc. they’ve made it a danger to be republican now.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers