ivanovichjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)

who here reguarly trains with kettlebells?

its interesting many guys into bodybuilding dont do too much of them
    but people from other sports are more into them.

what would you guys is are the positives and negatives of them

peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This forum has a large population of bodybuilders, obviously. Kettlebells seems to be more common in other weightlifting groups, like cross fit. There are some scientific reasons to use kettlebells, something about the weight being distributed different than a dumbbell. I use it because I feel it makes me more athletic. The types of movement you can do are on a different category than a dumbbell press for example.
    I usually post from iPhone. Please excuse errors.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got a couple pairs and wish I had more. I usually will do warmups with them and once or twice a week do a kettlebell cardio video. As I get older, the idea of heavy lifting becomes less appealing and think gradually I'll do more stuff with KBs. Weight placement in the front rack position feels great for KB squats.
    #chaga_gangsta

broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000) broganoff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Before Corona Virus, never. When the gyms closed and the home equipment market went bonkers, I ordered some up just as they were starting to sell out everywhere.

I like them. I get a good pump from swings, squat-to-press, cleans, lunges, farmers walks. The type of movement in the KB specific exercises is more dynamic than your typical DB & BB exercises, which may translate into different benefits. I also get a better sweat out of them.

Where I find them lacking is in chest exercises. I do a floor bridge with my hips and pelvis thrust up as much as possible and press up from there, although I don't feel a pump at all. I think I get a better pump from old fashioned pushups.

That said, after 4-5 months I'm starting to get bored and am zeroing in the power rack, bench and BB set up that I want. I'll still incorporate some KB stuff in their though.

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since selling my rack and plates, I have been using kettlebells and dumbbells in every workout. Prefer dumbbells for pressing movements but like kettlebells for rows, swings, snatches and front squats.

When things settle back down (if they ever do), I'll likely go back to barbell based workouts and get another rack.

Adjustable dumbbells (like Ironmasters), some kettlebells and a bench is all you need for a good home workout with minimal equipment that doesn't take up much space.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MGM711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use my KBs for something on every workout whether it's for swings, snatches, clean and press, rows, squats, etc, they get used somewhere within that workout, but I will also say that I don't normally exclusively use them for workouts, at least not anymore. They seem to fit in nicely with any interval type work I want to do.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I start every workout with hard style kettlebell swings. When swing reps get high and turn into a conditioning movement, I drop the weight and move up 15 or so pounds to warm up for heavier swings. I can't think of a better deadlift warm up or a superior way to bullet proof the posterior chain.

All the overhead stuff is better done with dumbbells or barbells (which do not bastardize the techniques).

There are no negatives to hard style kettlebell swings.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leprechuan71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right now I using them for swings and goblet squats which I think they are great for. I prefer using them for overhead presses when compared with DB's and like them for cleans, get ups, and carries.

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldHAMnEGGer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've always like them for DB extensions for triceps and also chest supported row. i've used them for flyes too.