Sais has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any suggestions on good Plate Loaded Lat Pullddown Machines

I am in the market for one for my home gym and wonder if any of you have any experience with them.

Thanks. - would like to stay sub $1,0000. <--- added price because ncsuLuke correctly pointed out that is a key factor lol.
    Last edited by Sais; 08-03-2020 at 12:18 PM.
    - Life is hard, lifting weight is easy -

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Atlantis D-423
    MedX Avenger Pulldown
    Rogers Athletic Pendulum Combo Lat Pulldown

ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Budget desperately needed

Sais has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    Budget desperately needed
    $1,000
    - Life is hard, lifting weight is easy -

ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncsuLuke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sais View Post
    $1,000
    I've been pleased with my Powertec. I paid $1,056 shipped and it came with a 200lb weight stack but you can purchase it without the weight stack (or you could pre pandemic, now purchasing it might be difficult but haven't looked). The cons are it is shorter and when the weight gets higher it isn't as smooth but more than smooth enough for me. I am 6'1 and have no issues with the height but I don't use really long attachments either, just standard ones.

The Legend 3136 is likely close to your budget before shipping and will be a more solid, commercial like piece.

Any of the cheap models you see on Amazon and the like are going to probably be disappointing so I'd stick with a solid brand like Legend if you can.

Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000) Skidmarx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably the best I've seen is the Legend combo lat/row. Before COVID, they could be found used for $400-500 every now and then.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll throw a wrench in the discussion and say Titan's 300lb stack pulldown, unless you buy used I'm not sure you will find a better deal for around your budget. Think it had a couple quirks they fixed with the V2, but I've heard nothing but good things overall from the reviews.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've got a Powertec plate load with the stack option. Quick summary:

1) I don't think I'd like it without the stack, wouldn't feel stable enough
    2) The footprint and price point are excellent
    3) For my constraints it's good but if you have room and budget buy something else

miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miggys3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Powertec

I have had the powertec without a stack for about 7 years. I love it. Get a ton of use out of it and it has held up very well.
    If u search “2013 Version of Powertec Stand Alone Lat Machine aka (P-LM13-S)”
    In these forums you can see a detailed review I posted. I don’t have enough posts to post a link.
    It seems like the newer version has some minor improvements. I would totally buy it again.

Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mxchino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    I'll throw a wrench in the discussion and say Titan's 300lb stack pulldown, unless you buy used I'm not sure you will find a better deal for around your budget. Think it had a couple quirks they fixed with the V2, but I've heard nothing but good things overall from the reviews.
    Will second this. I bought a used v1.5 that I had to modify to work right. Even so. It’s fantastic, super smooth. I’ll never outgrow the 300 lb stack and the height at 87” is perfect.