Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Rock Buys the XFL

Sportico.com is reporting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Gerry Cardinale's RedBird Capital have purchased the XFL football league just hours before a planned auction was scheduled to begin. Johnson and Cardinale reportedly paid a total of $15 million dollars and Johnson's ex-wife Dany Garcia will reportedly be a stakeholder as well.

Johnson commented on the purchase:

"The acquisition of the XFL with my talented partners, Dany Garcia and Gerry Cardinale, is an investment for me that's rooted deeply in two things - my passion for the game and my desire to always take care of the fans. With pride and gratitude for all that I've built with my own two hands, I plan to apply these callouses to the XFL, and look forward to creating something special for the players, fans, and everyone involved for the love of football."

The XFL had shut down earlier this year due to the Covid-19 outbreak. This was Vince McMahon’s second attempt at establishing the league after a failed run in 2001.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems low. What realistically can he do with the league now?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    He’s the Rock. Objectively, he’s one of the 10 most likeable men in the USA. He can sit on it for a while and relaunch it when conditions are ideal. I’m sure plenty of guys are gonna wanna do business with him.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    He will make the league great whenever things can resume to a somewhat normal pace. Vince had a great start on it.. the season was going to be very successful with great viewership ratings and making a lot of money. Vince is a genius that way.. always making money, and coming up with successful ideas. The Rock will make it what Vince would have, if not for COVID.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***