Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Played pubg lite, now downloading cod warzone on my ps4 to test it with keyboard+mouse. i think they are fun if you are plying with friends, i personally hate it solo.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tornister View Post
    Played pubg lite, now downloading cod warzone on my ps4 to test it with keyboard+mouse. i think they are fun if you are plying with friends, i personally hate it solo.
    What?

tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000) tornister is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    What?
    you can play cod warzone on ps4 with your usb keyboard and mouse connected just like on pc, srs. dunno if its posibble on xbox

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    easy explanation; everybody has to scavenge each game for their own weapons, so time playing doesn't give you better guns and stuff.

attracts a very casual crowd, even if the more experienced players know the map layout better, its not as big an advantage in other games that play the same every time
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tornister View Post
    you can play cod warzone on ps4 with your usb keyboard and mouse connected just like on pc, srs. dunno if its posibble on xbox
    Oh, misread. Thought you said PUBG, trying to cheat, was tempted to neg.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I played a little PUBG but my first true BR game was Fortnite. That was cool and all for a bit, but I didn't like the gameplay and I won a couple of games. Then the game got ridiculous with the updates and building stuff so I stopped. I played maybe one or two games of Apex but didn't care much. I never played Blackout as I didn't buy BO4.

First BR I've played religiously is Warzone. I guess I'm a little more into it then most since I really haven't played BR's a lot. I'm pretty good at Warzone since I was already pretty good at COD. Playing Solo's is a crap shoot, but I've won maybe 10 games solo, pretty much it's whoever camps wins, which I personally hate doing. I prefer Trios since you could realistically take out a team of 3 alone vs a team of 4. But I enjoy playing it for the tactical gameplay and that it's semi-realistic as opposed to some of the other games that have crazy mechanics. I also like the fact that you can get your own loadout and that everyone starts with the same guns. They do take a lot of time, but when I play with my friends, we get super aggressive and push people. If I just sat crawling my way to the center of the map over and over, I'd get really bored. When our squad plays, we average about 30ish kills between 3-4 of us. Just pop UAV's, see who's there, kill them, take their ammo, buy a munitions box, and then more UAV's, and then just rinse and repeat.

Winning in Warzone feels more satisfying then the other BR's I've played. I played two nights ago and probably had the most satisfying win of any BR I've played. Ran a supply run for cash to buy back teammates, and got the free self-revive. Then I picked up a most wanted, avoided certain death a ton, and got everyone back. Picked up our free loadouts and pushed in. Center circle converged on a cliff, and we had the low ground which is the worst scenario in any game, and there was 2 teams left, for a 3v4 since we lost one guy. We try to push towards the cliff to not get lazed from above. One of their guys falls down and we pick him off. Then the other three guys rush down the cliff and they down one of our guys out in the open. They go to finish him and me and my boy see where they are and kill one, down the other, but their guy downs both of us. This should have been an instant kill since our entire team was downed, but I guess they didn't realize. Their last guy kills my friend, and then goes to revive his teammate. I activated my self revive and get up and utterly blast this kid away for the win.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I sure as hell would not.
    Then you would die, a sheep amongst wolves

bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bernipes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    because it satisfies the basic human instinct of survival at all costs.
    If put on and island and told only 1 can leave, you'd be surprised how many normal every day people will turn into savage killing machines.
    i'm pretty ok with that. If it's so addictive, it's surely because of deep things. And instinct is

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    easy explanation; everybody has to scavenge each game for their own weapons, so time playing doesn't give you better guns and stuff.

attracts a very casual crowd, even if the more experienced players know the map layout better, its not as big an advantage in other games that play the same every time
    I dont think they'll ever change that as it's big incentive to buy the game and play multiplayer
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000) EagleOfWar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I played pubg for almost 3 yrs and no I’m on warzone. They are really fun to me. I love out thinking other people in game and trying to predict who’s going to be where. It’s a rush going ham around the map killing people but I can’t stand how I’m BRs some players act so scared of conflict. The. They call it “strategy” to sit on a roof, hide in a corner and just wait for others to walk by.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100) NeroSparda is not very well liked. (-100)
    It’s actually very simple, it has a dynamic gameplay loop, where you do the same thing every time, but get different results, because of the inherent randomness when you put more than a handful of people into a game together. While also promoting higher-level gameplay with a greater chance of winning or coming in the top 10.

Additionally negative influences are minimal because even if they get killed right at the start of the match, it’s just a few minutes before they’re back into another game.