Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Squash Matches - Yay or Nay?

Some hates it cuz they said it wastes time.

Others like it cuz it furthers show how good the other wrestler is.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it can be good, if it fits the narrative.
    It has to fit the guys gimmick, be at the right point in his career and do something for his development.

Drew and Braun or Bray before squashing some guys recently was good. All of those guys are monsters, who had been kinda mediocre for years prior and never really won much. Seeing them destroy their oponents with relative ease shows us the company is willig to push them and might have some real confidence in them.
    Ryback squashing jobbers was good in theory. It got old rather fast though and Ryback still lacked the in ring psychology to make that stuff work.
    Lesnar squashing Cena is what made Lesnar into the star he was for years and was a great and shocking moment. Lesnar squashing challenger after challenger got a little boring quite soon though.

So yeah it depends on where in their career those people stand, how often they already did it and who is being squashed.

anonymous
    staple of the industry. very much for it.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on the situation. Didn't care for the Goldberg matches, or the Lesnar squashes other than over Cena, I'd still call it a squash match but it still lasted 15 minutes which was much better than the Kofi or Ricochet squashes.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think they are needed when bringing in new characters that are supposed to get a big push.

They should just use local indy jobbers though.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Dick and I ever stepped in to the ring against each other, believe me, it would be a squash match.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yah. I think part of the reason almost no one gets over in any org in the modern era is because of 50/50 booking, both in wins and losses and as far as how competitive a match is.

I like a good wrestling match that's back and forth as much as the next guy but as I get older I find myself getting "burnt out" watching nothing but 15-20 minute back and forth matches; especially if its a main eventer or a "monster" style wrestler selling and bumping for someone at the bottom of the card for the sake of having a "good match."

I think a good back and forth match would mean more if they'd do one or two per show at the absolute most, and you could slowly try to attract more fans with squash matches and an occasional 15-20 minute match. Adam Cole is an amazing professional wrestler but I've lost count how many times he's had the "frustrated/distraught" face because someone kicked out of 3 of his finishers... thats a problem.

Do you think Mike Tyson would've been a big deal in the 80's and early 90's if every one of his fights were a back-and-forth 10 round fight? What if Micheal Jordan just barely squeaked by every team he beat and he only won like 60% of the time?

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's necessary and i miss those matches

With having squash matches and or jobbers by extension the established wrestler can look polished, hit their big moves and get them over for awhile. So when two guys that have been squashing people meet, the moves have more meaning since we the audience can appreciate what we've seen building up to the match