Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's up with the dogpile on OP?
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 475

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They've had some out there years ago.
    Two types that come to mind are ones with nematic shock absorber type resistance,so the harder you push and then pull the more resistance but really hard to gauge any strength progress.
    The other was air resistance using compressed air and they had gauges to see how much air pressure resistance there was.
    The nice thing with the compressed air is you could dial down the resistance while your doing your set like drop sets without moving.
    Impractical in that you have to have a big air compressor near by taking up a lot of space.
    These really didn't catch on all that well and the fact that there may be a strength imbalance between say push and pull you would really only use the resistance for the weaker muscle.
    It's a good idea though.
    One i do regularly is a chest supported row immediately followed by a set of push ups.
    They are a very similar with protagonist and antagonist muscles both going through the same motion.

jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Wow. Are you really this simple?

Yes, dude, I have no idea why you cannot do it with several pullies.
    And I hoped for an explanation.
    And I asked nicely.
    Several times.
    Because I DO NOT KNOW.
    Same as I do not know why you are acting like and arrogant POS.
    Maybe you have a small dick and you readjust your anger towards strangers on the internet.
    Maybe you lack sex in your life and you take it on others.
    Maybe your facial features are the problem.
    Maybe all three of them.
    I don't know!
    You could have stayed away from this thread if you considered it that stupid and set your attention on other threads, but you decided to act like a douchebag.