Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    Using machines eliminates your stabilizing muscles most of the time, hindering development, eventually causing you to injure your back when trying to do freeweight squats

Sound familiar lil Steven?
    Hahahahahaha funny ******* and no I mostly always trained with barbells up until that back injury. Back Squats and deadlifts aren't worth it for me anymore. Leg Press crew

mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Get bent you broken record donkey. You can't build muscle because you're not eating enough to gain weight. Period.

Also - how many more "lol if you..." threads are you going to make? You're not blowing anyone's mind here buddy. Give it a rest and take some of your forum energy and use it to put on some muscle.
    Bulking and cutting is not for people who are trying to improve their athletic performance weight slowing you down is not helping you become a better athlete that's why for athletes it's much more beneficial to stay shredded year round so that they don't phuck up their athletic performance

mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mephiles9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    You do also know you have to be able to stand to do a deadlift?
    Yes I know but even so I still bet ronnie coleman will have the strength to stand up and still be able to deadlift more weight than that narrow clavicle ******* phil heath

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    They still work, but it's kind of different.

For example my squat vs squatting on a Smith machine- I can probably squat a good 15-20 Lbs. heavier on a Smith machine.

That doesn't mean I'm stronger, more like the Smith machine takes slack out of my movement, makes sure my effort is going completely in a strict straight line.

In other words I don't think squatting 20 Lbs. more on a Smith over time would equal greater gains than 20 Lbs. less on a barbell because barbell is bringing up all those slack muscles that are being activated.

So in the long run free weights give you a more complete strength, and that should result in being stronger overall, as compared to a Smith machine.

My theory anyways.

With a free weight squat I tend to feel it in my back more, and with front squats I feel them more in my lower abs vs on a Smith.

I'm not much of a fan of machines but some exercises you need a machine like leg press, calf raises, etc.
    do whatever you enjoy at the end of the day. I’ve seen dozens of times noobs leg pressing 500lbs or hammer strength bench press 3 plates. but look like $hit.

doesn’t surprise me one bit. stabilization is where you build muscle and real strength
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    do whatever you enjoy at the end of the day. I’ve seen dozens of times noobs leg pressing 500lbs or hammer strength bench press 3 plates. but look like $hit.

doesn’t surprise me one bit. stabilization is where you build muscle and real strength
    This

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Still better than not working out at all lol
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ anyone who lols at other people lifting and bettering themselves

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Still better than not working out at all lol
    Agreed

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Lol @ anyone who lols at other people lifting and bettering themselves
    The reason I hate machines is because machines sucks for athletic performance and muscle growth

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on gear you can sit on your ass and out pace a natural. naturals have to stick to barbells and dumbbells or bw. serious
    Thats a myth.

About ganing muscle by sitting in your azz.

Give steroids to a dude in a wheelchair and see if his legs grow other than water weight...
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mephiles9 View Post
    The reason I hate machines is because machines sucks for athletic performance and muscle growth
    Well you're a multi so you probably don't even lift anyway . And if you do, have you fixed your diet?

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by umadbroski View Post
    Thats a myth.

Give steroids to a dude in a wheelchair and see if his legs grow other than water weight...

Just lol.

(Top 3 charts for you low IQcels)
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’ve made this thread before. Machines are GOAT if you’ve ever experienced injury from sports or whatever. Lol at thinking I’ll attempt an incline or decline barbell bench with a shoulder I’ve separated 3 times in hockey. Give me those machines that emulate.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Thats a myth.

If your on tren you will certainly build muscle by sitting on your ass that is why bodybuilders like phil heath can train with machines only and get still make better gains than someone like me who is natty

steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000) steve447 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your on tren you will certainly build muscle by sitting on your ass that is why bodybuilders like phil heath can train with machines only and get still make better gains than someone like me who is natty
    Eat more and I guarantee you'll gain more muscle. U cant gain muscle when u eat the same amount of calories as a 10 year old girl

Just lol.

Agreed bro people don't understand how good tren really is for building muscle

anonymous
    Originally Posted by steve447 View Post
    Get results, numbers dont mean anything too me

neither do the rules of the english language apparently

and i agree op, besides lat pulldowns, machines are for j-bros

anonymous

Literally my last 2 workouts, AMAP with 5 plates a side on the leg press and today was AMAP with 3 plates on the seated hammer flat bench machine.

Lucky for me I'm only half natty so I only look 50% like chit

Originally Posted by steve447 View Post
    Eat more and I guarantee you'll gain more muscle. U cant gain muscle when u eat the same amount of calories as a 10 year old girl
    I eat 3000 calories every single day

I eat 3000 calories every single day
    I have to eat 4k to gain weight. Increase ur calories

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just lol.

Water weight is considered as muscle by the most famous study regarding this topic.

Also, nice chart but, from what study is it from?
    What is the context?

Also, if they were sitting on their ass how were they tested in squat and bench?

Lmao, what a retard.

Also, strenght its affected by your total bodyweight and blood pressure.
    Testosterone increases blood pressure and bodyweight by increasing water retention, which leads to increases in strenght, that doesnt mean, however, that you gained actual contractile tissue.

Once they come off the test, if they didnt train, they will go back to square 1.

Educate yourself, *******.
    Last edited by umadbroski; 08-02-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Water weight is considered as muscle by the most famous study regarding this topic.

Also, nice chart but, from what study is it from?
    What is the context?

Also, if they were sitting on their ass how were they tested in squat and bench?

Lmao, what a retard.

Also, strenght its affected by your total bodyweight and blood pressure.
    Testosterone increases blood pressure and bodyweight by increasing water retention, which leads to increases in strenght, that doesnt mean, however, that you gained actual contractile tissue.

Once they come off the test, if they didnt train, they will go back to square 1.

Educate yourself, *******.
    The people that train with only machines also love tren
    Last edited by mephiles9; 08-02-2020 at 07:36 PM.

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Machine has tremendous merit, especially if you suffer from severe sports injuries.

You don't have to LOL@people who are trying really hard to come back from their physical predicament.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WeBoutDat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    My stabilizer muscles are strong af
    Same...

My stabilizers are over powering everything else so I'm switching to machines to even out my physique.