Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    I love you.

I wish they would put up what this kid said. While I don’t understand racism, in America, be racist isn’t illegal. I mean, people will call that chit out and you can get fired, but you won’t get arrested for it. Acting on it is obviously wrong and you can get an extra “hate crime” added on top of whatever illegal activity (terroristic threats, etc.), but being racist is not in itself inherently illegal. We can call agree it is wrong, yes.

I doubt this arrest would have happened in America.
    OP isn't a coward, so read through the thread and youll get what you desire

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol at whoever said you know what you’re doing at 12. Most people make very childish mistakes in their teens and he’s not even a teen yet. Idk what his messages were, if they were actual threats he needs to be called out and punished but not by the law unless he actually did something other than talk ****.

But let’s not pretend there isn’t grown adults who’ve been sending hateful messages to pro players forever. Not that it’s right, not that most normal people do that but it’s something they’re use to. Especially when they lose and made a mistake on the field. For the amount of money they make you have to be some kind of special to want a 12 yr old arrested over some words.

Actions count. Words are fleeting emotions that change from one min to the next. All the people for this are going to hate what comes from it in the future when u can’t even criticize the government openly without being arrested.
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    Where, anywhere, did you see or hear them say he was threatening to "come to [their] house"?

Legit asking, I watched the whole whiny video and didn't once hear those words.
    Strong this.

He just mentioned the KKK and “how does a 12 year old even know about the KKK?”

And then you try that mic drop BS worshipping yourself for some reason?
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    finally *******, you and I agree and are now on the same page. I dont think he deserves anything more than a scare/reality check
    You seem to ignore the fact that the police statement made it very clear that they specifically arrested the kid on the basis of a series of racist comments, don't you?
    Golden hands
    Illuminated miscers: ScottTil
    Agents of chaos, disorder and hate: Bodhy, Ironmanlet, ViolentZ, ItsWhatIDo, jeffl1980, BrosefMengele

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    Strong this.

He just mentioned the KKK and “how does a 12 year old even know about the KKK?”

And then you try that mic drop BS worshipping yourself for some reason?

"strong this"

and then proceed to be wrong

ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre
    Try him as an adult.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://twitter.com/wilfriedzaha/sta...208808450?s=20

This is what was said

Is it really anything more than a 12 year old looking to get a reaction from a celebrity?

No, because that is exactly what it is.

In no way is that a credible "threat" in the mind of any reasonable person.

"oi m8, if you score in this footy match I'm gonna come to your house dressed as the KKK"

But yes, this is irrelevant as he was arrested for the nasty words, not the threat

Clown world

Failed society

It's over boyos

The fact that this is even a debate

Arresting a 12 year old child for what they said online

lmfao

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    https://twitter.com/wilfriedzaha/sta...208808450?s=20

This is what was said

Is it really anything more than a 12 year old looking to get a reaction from a celebrity?

No, because that is exactly what it is.

In no way is that a credible "threat" in the mind of any reasonable person.

"oi m8, if you score in this footy match I'm gonna come to your house dressed as the KKK"

But yes, this is irrelevant as he was arrested for the nasty words, not the threat

Clown world

Failed society

It's over boyos

The fact that this is even a debate

Arresting a 12 year old child for what they said online

lmfao
    because you're not even quoting properly ill just post some photos of the exhange from the link you provided

The age of the kid was NOT known.

brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brosapiens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because you're not even quoting properly ill just post some photos of the exhange from the link you provided

It was NOT known the age of the kid
    Asking again...
    You seem to ignore the fact that the police statement made it very clear that they specifically arrested the kid on the basis of a series of racist comments, don't you?
    There was no mention of a threat in the police report.

Can't tell if you're black from your avi but you sound like a frustrated black manchild.
    Golden hands
    Agents of chaos, disorder and hate: Bodhy, Ironmanlet, ViolentZ, ItsWhatIDo, jeffl1980, BrosefMengele

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "strong this"

and then proceed to be wrong
    Strong this as in I agreed with his question, where did that video mention “coming to his house”

How can I be wrong in asking a question?

I did just see the edit OP posted saying the kid apparently threatens to go to the guys house, at which point obviously free speech ends.

Also, I’m not sure why people are so fixated on the whole “online” thing. Communicating publicly is communicating publicly. The only difference is when it electronic there is digital evidence. I don’t see how that would make the communication anything more or less what it was.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brosapiens View Post
    Yeah, a 12 yo will come and blast you with his water-pistol.
    he might bring a weapon to school and attack on black students

but then again, its ok right?

Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    he might bring a weapon to school and attack on black students

but then again, its ok right?
    What? If that was statistically true then the world would have already been taken over by 4chan kids.
    Golden hands

Asking again...
    There was no mention of a threat in the police report.

Can't tell if you're black from your avi but you sound like a frustrated black manchild.
    I will give you a response you so desperately desire. Does twitter count as a police report?

And yes, I'm black, I'm hardly frustrated. I just enjoy this thread (srs).

I love that OP and I can go from two* very different perspectives, and with more information provided, we can meet in the middle. Meanwhile, others ITT made wrong assumptions and stick to their positions REGARDLESS of the facts
    Last edited by drvillain; 08-02-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm willing to bet the messages were threatening in nature and they traced it back to a surburban child. If you want to harass someone online with hate mail then you put yourself at risk.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Doesnt the misc love that figure of speech?
    We waz kangz!
    We hard!
    We run sh•t!
    We run whiteboyz!

12 year white kid calls you a word over the internet...

WHAAAAAAAAA!! RACIST!!!
    WHAAAAAAAA!!
    GIVE ME FREE SH•T! WHAA!!
    RACISM! WHAAAAAAAA!!!
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

I will give you a response you so desperately desire. Does twitter count as a police report?

And yes, I'm black, I'm hardly frustrated. I just enjoy this thread (srs)
    Are you for real? It was a post made from the official police account.
    Golden hands

Are you for real? It was a post made from the official police account.
    yes, but does that count as a police report?'

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    We waz kangz!
    We hard!
    We run sh•t!
    We run whiteboyz!

12 year white kid calls you a word over the internet...

WHAAAAAAAAA!! RACIST!!!
    WHAAAAAAAA!!
    GIVE ME FREE SH•T! WHAA!!
    RACISM! WHAAAAAAAA!!!
    thats not what happened

yes, but does that count as a police report?
    That's how you found out about the story boyo. If that post is not trustwhorthy then how is the story about the boy trustworthy? You found out about it from the same post, didn't you?
    Golden hands

yes or no. It's a simple question

yes or no. It's a simple question
    I continued my reply.
    Golden hands

CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Misc showing its colours once again. So if your black and kids are sending KKK messages and send threatening messages saying " you should be hanged " you ****ers will let it slide. OP go and **** yourself you kunting prick. Try negging me with " blacks should be hanged and see what happens "

Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    Misc showing its colours once again. So if your black and kids are sending KKK messages and send threatening messages saying " you should be hanged " you ****ers will let it slide. OP go and **** yourself you kunting prick. Try negging me with " blacks should be hanged and see what happens "
    Example of low iq.
    I will say that phonies, frauds and traitors of any color should be hanged.
    Last edited by brosapiens; 08-02-2020 at 08:37 AM.
    Golden hands

LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    So you're ok with racism?

Only racism against whites is tolerated on Twitter
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now

ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChelshireCat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kid was dumb af but this is clearly another case of Police over-reach. A lot of this going about in the UK right now.
    Gender Identity: Miscer pronouns: ****/****g‏‏‎ot

Traitors gonna trait

Currently playing: Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ooph has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    funny how when I played Counter strike, halo or gears of war in my younger years, I NEVER did this. But I always had to deal with it the moment I got on the mic because I'm black. Just because it's normal in your mind, doesn't mean it should go without consequence
    Oh gosh did the little pre-teens troll you on counterstrike and now you want them punished?

ho lee phuk.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Old enough for what?
    Old enough to be shot dead by the police apparently.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice

Originally Posted by ooph View Post
    Oh gosh did the little pre-teens troll you on counterstrike and now you want them punished?

ho lee phuk.
    What should I personally want? You tell me.

Notice how I said in my younger years.

UnitedCuckdom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Racism is evil, it should carry the death penalty.

Since all leftists hate white people, they will be put to death first, it's only fair

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Old enough to be shot dead by the police apparently.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice
    You mean an unidentified black male in a balaclava was reported to be pointing a gun at passing cars?

See:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    Of course the media/BLM spin is that the dindu baby boy was playing by himself in the park and was gunned down by racist police officers operating within a racist institution in a country built on racism

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    You mean an unidentified black male in a balaclava was reported to be pointing a gun at passing cars?

See:

Of course the media/BLM spin is that the dindu baby boy was playing by himself in the park and was gunned down by racist police officers operating within a racist institution in a country built on racism
    Hmmm funny how a 12 year old black kid is an unidentified black male, but a 12 year old white kid on the other hand....

Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Hmmm funny how a 12 year old black kid is an unidentified black male, but a 12 year old white kid on the other hand....