Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone that partook in online gaming since the late 90's & early 2000's (Starcraft, Diablo series, OG Counter-strike, Team Fortress Classic, etc.) I don't know what yall are talking about. Gamers on chat have always been "Toxic" ( I hate that term btw), the only real difference is everyone has mics now instead of typing so communication is just more instant and intense.

Ass-holes exist in all areas of life no matter the era or community, old school online gaming wasn't any different.
    Xbox 360 GT: Clide Whit

- Eagles - Phillies - Sixers - Flyers -

OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER
    http://miscserver.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clide Whit View Post
    As someone that partook in online gaming since the late 90's & early 2000's (Starcraft, Diablo series, OG Counter-strike, Team Fortress Classic, etc.) I don't know what yall are talking about. Gamers on chat have always been "Toxic" ( I hate that term btw), the only real difference is everyone has mics now instead of typing so communication is just more instant and intense.

Ass-holes exist in all areas of life no matter the era or community, old school online gaming wasn't any different.
    If you don't think it's gotten far worse since the late 90s, just lol.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    If you don't think it's gotten far worse since the late 90s, just lol.
    The only thing that got "worse" is that you can hear everyone's voice now. It was always easy to find douche-bags online though, especially if you encountered outside clans. Nobody can't seem to recall that early B-net was full of its share of hackers and people spamming gook and "-_-" during games and chats.

OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER

ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    SJW's ruined everything. All the mods on every gaming forum are pretty much SJW and if you don't fall in line or agree with them on a woke game you'll get reported and banned like it's nothing. I got banned on Gamefaqs for posting on their political subforum saying the rioters, looters, and murderers are animals. That was offensive. I **** you not.
    I've been called "alt right", "nazi", and "white supremacist" by SJW *******s.

I'm far from being alt right.
    The sanctimonious progressive liberals have completely lost the plot and are horribly out of touch with the majority on mother earth.

ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Yeah sounds like the kinda chit I am talking about. I used to go to Gamefaqs for years but I stopped going because I got tired of putting up with all the bullchit from the SJW mods that run the place. It's like you don't even need to be criticizing their politics for them to bully you, all you gotta do is just not like a video game that they like. No joke I was banned for trolling just for saying some Final Fantasy game was dumb, chit like that. Similar sites like IGN are just as bad, and now their community is a lot smaller and notably SJW. It's like you can't really have an opinion of your own around those forum communities. The worst are sites like NeoGAF and ResetEra, pretty much run by the same people for the same people and it's a total SJW chit show around there, everything needs to be viewed with far left ideals and anything outside of their comfort zone is swiftly berated and banished.

It's like this is what gaming communities have become. Hyper politicized and super off-putting with overly sensitive simp ass userbases. People can still find their little communities where they can be themselves but it's like you really gotta be outside of the public eye to do that, anything to do with a big gamer community is just off-putting and excludes anyone outside of the hive mind. It's like even here you got these douchebags who try to rule over any discussions with their bullchit, but at least they're in the minority.
    The Neogaf's moderation there is arbitrary and schizophrenic. The TOS is just a formality. Bishop is the worst offender. The resident angry black guy that bans people he disagrees with. I got perma banned for saying Assassin's Creed 3 was not nearly as good aa the second one. All because that particular mod didn't like what i said.

NeoGAF is a big circle jerk.

PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Agreed, this is certainly the case in my experience. In fact most developers have placed reporting systems in their games to curb that stuff as well as matchmaking for players that rank on a lower level.

Take that for what it's worth...

Smaller games like Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose and GTFO all have decent communities and it's because they're indie games that stick with their vision. Not the same old team-arena/battle royal/loot box nonsense appeal to the masses.

Never had a bad interaction on those games and everyone has a mic.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont play online very often anymore. Its just not fun.

Just bought a PS4 and started God of War. Next is Spidermand then Ghost. Planning on getting a Switch for Zelda.

God I miss those kinds of games. Can't wait for Cyberpunk. Online shooters are a trash heep. These days.

Originally Posted by PopASquatt View Post
    Agreed, this is certainly the case in my experience. In fact most developers have placed reporting systems in their games to curb that stuff as well as matchmaking for players that rank on a lower level.

Take that for what it's worth...

Smaller games like Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose and GTFO all have decent communities and it's because they're indie games that stick with their vision. Not the same old team-arena/battle royal/loot box nonsense appeal to the masses.

Never had a bad interaction on those games and everyone has a mic.
    True, indie games or niche games with smaller communities are usually much more pleasant since the bad apples get filtered out much easier.

I've had the same experience with CS servers that had a good admin-mod staff and all the regulars knew everyone for the most part. Pubs in big AAA games have always been a mixed bag though.

OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is why I stick to some fighting games and then mostly sim games like Fishing Planet, theHunter: COTW etc.

Multiplayer gaming has not been fun or enjoyable for a long ass time.

PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    It is why I stick to some fighting games and then mostly sim games like Fishing Planet, theHunter: COTW etc.

Multiplayer gaming has not been fun or enjoyable for a long ass time.
    Have you tried smaller devs multiplayer games? Theres a lot of amazing talent outside the big publishers making solid multiplayer games. Would recommend.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PopASquatt View Post
    Have you tried smaller devs multiplayer games? Theres a lot of amazing talent outside the big publishers making solid multiplayer games. Would recommend.
    Outside of warframe every once in a while, not anymore.

Nothing has the depth or spark of things like EQ/DAoC/SCBW/WC3/Red Alert.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing that got "worse" is that you can hear everyone's voice now. It was always easy to find douche-bags online though, especially if you encountered outside clans. Nobody can't seem to recall that early B-net was full of its share of hackers and people spamming gook and "-_-" during games and chats.
    typing gook was a long honored tradition
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagree. I got into online console gaming in like 2009 on Xbox360 and I regularly met cool guys in gamechat in COD and Battlefield and we ended up adding as friends, pulling all nighters, and kept in contact for years. When I switched to PS4 in 2013 I've only met one group of good people and that was in a smaller game where regulars/high ranks recognize each other. In COD and Battlefield I've run into mostly douchebags, ragers, racists, drug addicts, and squeakers. I met one semi cool Brazilian guy in BF4, but he ended up putting his brother on the mic a lot and his brother was a weirdo who talked about how big his dad's penis was.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Outside of warframe every once in a while, not anymore.

Nothing has the depth or spark of things like EQ/DAoC/SCBW/WC3/Red Alert.
    Yeah for me the best online games were stuff like Starcraft, COD 1&2, CS Source, SOCOM, DOA 4, Halo 2, Project Gotham Racing, and early Forza games. The PS4/Xbox One gen is when online gaming lost all it's appeal for me, can't think of anything that really stands out to me these days like those classics did. The communities are just different, back then you would join lobbies and servers and hang out with the same consistent group of people all the time. Now a days it's all about matchmaking where you are in a new group all the time and everyone just comes and goes with every match. Exception seems to be getting in parties of people but I never take the gaming community seriously enough to do that.

Registered User longfellowdeeds's Avatar
    longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) longfellowdeeds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I enjoyed being part of the PC FPS gaming crowd from 2002-2011ish
    L.A. LAKERS

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been playing Overwatch lately, and the community there is crazy fukking toxic. Can't remember the last competitive game I've lost where someone on my team didn't throw a tantrum.

The problem is it's a 6v6 with very limited carry potential - it's hard as chit to 1v2 in that game, and nie impossible to 1v3. So you are very much dependent on your teammates for wins. When your teammates start running around and shooting blindfolded, you can start seeing where the rage comes from.

Even then - every single fukking game. Jesus. I've seen 10 year olds in pee wee football take Ls better than seemingly adult gamers.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Been playing Overwatch lately, and the community there is crazy fukking toxic. Can't remember the last competitive game I've lost where someone on my team didn't throw a tantrum.

The problem is it's a 6v6 with very limited carry potential - it's hard as chit to 1v2 in that game, and nie impossible to 1v3. So you are very much dependent on your teammates for wins. When your teammates start running around and shooting blindfolded, you can start seeing where the rage comes from.

Even then - every single fukking game. Jesus. I've seen 10 year olds in pee wee football take Ls better than seemingly adult gamers.
    lol at playing *******watch

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post

Dump OW. It is owned by China.

On top of that, it explicitly caters towards LGBTQ+.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmfao at all these people calling out the left for being argumentative or aholes while simultaneously taking literally not a single f***ing ounce of any responsibility for their part in it.

"I was just minding my own business, walking down the street when this liberal turd came up and screamed unpleasant things at me."

This issue is not limited to gaming, it's literally the entire internet experience.
    It's simple, the internets reach + anonymity = "I can be a complete d*** and not get punched in the face for it? Nice" was the starting point. They festured for years, not really gaining any real voice, mostly thinking what they were doing was funny.

Add in that the Racist Cancer in office has empowered hateful people to spread their filth and it gets worse, and now they also get a voice along with the hateful. They start preaching the hate more and more. Those people that we're joking are no longer really joking about it.

It gets worse as its accepted by those afraid of standing up to it. It gets worse again when people stand up to it as they just yell louder.

No one is innocent in where we are, especially no one here.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    lmfao at all these people calling out the left for being argumentative or aholes while simultaneously taking literally not a single f***ing ounce of any responsibility for their part in it.

"I was just minding my own business, walking down the street when this liberal turd came up and screamed unpleasant things at me."

This issue is not limited to gaming, it's literally the entire internet experience.
    It's simple, the internets reach + anonymity = "I can be a complete d*** and not get punched in the face for it? Nice" was the starting point. They festured for years, not really gaining any real voice, mostly thinking what they were doing was funny.

Add in that the Racist Cancer in office has empowered hateful people to spread their filth and it gets worse, and now they also get a voice along with the hateful. They start preaching the hate more and more. Those people that we're joking are no longer really joking about it.

It gets worse as its accepted by those afraid of standing up to it. It gets worse again when people stand up to it as they just yell louder.

When you need to bring Trump into a topic about gamers to justify being a liberal douche, chances are you're just a liberal douche.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post

Your post is full of cringe. I would disown you if you were my son. What a fking embarrassment and soy filled donut you turned out to be.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you need to bring Trump into a topic about gamers to justify being a liberal douche, chances are you're just a liberal douche.
    Nah, I brought him up because he empowered hate, which spread everywhere like a virus and that's undeniable. But, thanks for again showing how much of a hypocrite you are. I didn't single anyone specifically out and I can count over 10 posts that were political and yet you attack me because I'm not your politics. It's almost laughable how much of a hypocritical d*** you are while simultaneously whining about people being mean on the internet. You point the finger everywhere but at yourself. It's just sad how oblivious some people can be.

"What? He called me an ahole back after I insulted him? WHY ARE PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN TO ME?"
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Your post is full of cringe. I would disown you if you were my son. What a fking embarrassment and soy filled donut you turned out to be.
    Lol. If I were your son, I'd probably be in jail for hate crimes or statutory.

Lmao
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

For real, this guy is such a TDS case that he feels a need to bring Trump into absolutely everything, even discussions that are about nothing besides gamers. He is honestly a perfect example of the type of tool that has been making gaming communities intolerable, the type of person that needs to bring their politics into absolutely everything in a vain attempt to justify how chitty they are. The type of clown that doubles down every time people tell them to phuck off with their chit.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol oh look another stupid argument on the forums...

oh look its JayJ350, what a surprise, two things you never see go hand-in-hand!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I fukken hate China but over 50% of things I purchase comes from there.

Ego the right wing rules, the left sucks the big one! Don’t be a silly liberal ffs you might be better than that!

I’m a registered republican who professes to be an independent
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

For real, this guy is such a TDS case that he feels a need to bring Trump into absolutely everything, even discussions that are about nothing besides gamers. He is honestly a perfect example of the type of tool that has been making gaming communities intolerable, the type of person that needs to bring their politics into absolutely everything in a vain attempt to justify how chitty they are. The type of clown that doubles down every time people tell them to phuck off with their chit.
    Lolololol. If you don't think politics have already infected everything, you are a complete f***ing moron.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I fukken hate China but over 50% of things I purchase comes from there.

Ego the right wing rules, the left sucks the big one! Don’t be a silly liberal ffs you might be better than that!

I’m a registered republican who professes to be an independent
    Your trolling needs work Jono
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not as much work as your gaming skills boyo!

And voting skills as I assume you will be voting for the wrong man for the job shame