Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SJW's ruined everything. All the mods on every gaming forum are pretty much SJW and if you don't fall in line or agree with them on a woke game you'll get reported and banned like it's nothing. I got banned on Gamefaqs for posting on their political subforum saying the rioters, looters, and murderers are animals. That was offensive. I **** you not.

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Still plenty of cool communities around, people need to stop playing phaggot-ass games and browsing reddit so much, lmao. i remember the days of talkin a whole bunch of chit on call of duty those were some fun days lol...

i think as far as politics and the like go, feminism and gamergate kind of ruined it lol but probably started to fester before this like back in 2007-2008 imo, but I think is just a part of societal problem as a whole. now we have so many white-knighting ass beta cuck simps and politics kind of go in hand with that. games have become easier and more care-bear over time so I think it also attracts these kind of people.

trolling and insults have always been a part of the gaming community and kind of goes hand in hand with some of the chill and friendly communities out there. I have a bunch of friends i've known for awhile and we form a guild on certain games we are interested in playing, but we don't mass recruit and just shoot the chit. don't really care for any of the PC nonsense or w/e. about finding communities that resonate with you, they are out there.

JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    SJW's ruined everything. All the mods on every gaming forum are pretty much SJW and if you don't fall in line or agree with them on a woke game you'll get reported and banned like it's nothing. I got banned on Gamefaqs for posting on their political subforum saying the rioters, looters, and murderers are animals. That was offensive. I **** you not.
    Yeah sounds like the kinda chit I am talking about. I used to go to Gamefaqs for years but I stopped going because I got tired of putting up with all the bullchit from the SJW mods that run the place. It's like you don't even need to be criticizing their politics for them to bully you, all you gotta do is just not like a video game that they like. No joke I was banned for trolling just for saying some Final Fantasy game was dumb, chit like that. Similar sites like IGN are just as bad, and now their community is a lot smaller and notably SJW. It's like you can't really have an opinion of your own around those forum communities. The worst are sites like NeoGAF and ResetEra, pretty much run by the same people for the same people and it's a total SJW chit show around there, everything needs to be viewed with far left ideals and anything outside of their comfort zone is swiftly berated and banished.

It's like this is what gaming communities have become. Hyper politicized and super off-putting with overly sensitive simp ass userbases. People can still find their little communities where they can be themselves but it's like you really gotta be outside of the public eye to do that, anything to do with a big gamer community is just off-putting and excludes anyone outside of the hive mind. It's like even here you got these douchebags who try to rule over any discussions with their bullchit, but at least they're in the minority.

LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're not wrong. I think gaming in general is same old same old, find a lobby that has voice chat, join in, everyone trolls for the LOLZ.

But finding a forum or community to discuss games is fukin terrible. It's a giant echo chamber because you'll be banned with the quickness if you don't have the same views

It's honestly disappointing. I didn't think it would be the way it do but it do.
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A

Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000) Kcrack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gaming peaked in the 90's. If you didn't grow up playing Super Mario, Sonic, FFVII and Goldeneye then you truly missed out. Everything these days is locked behind multiple pay walls and flooded with tons of fanboys thanks to social media.

PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PopASquatt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    You're not wrong. I think gaming in general is same old same old, find a lobby that has voice chat, join in, everyone trolls for the LOLZ.

But finding a forum or community to discuss games is fukin terrible. It's a giant echo chamber because you'll be banned with the quickness if you don't have the same views

It's honestly disappointing. I didn't think it would be the way it do but it do.
    Same old same old?

You know how I know you're a casual? Negged.

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    It's like you would think video games would attract an easy going crowd but that totally doesn't seem to be the case these days. Just about every gaming forum I visit seems to be full of smug douchebags who get really cliquish and bait, troll, and insult everyone that feels differently from them. Even this place can have shades of that, but most users here at least seem to know how to have a discussion. With most gaming communities these days it's like there's no discussion to be had, it's all about pushing bullchit with some hive mind simp ass support base and to hell with anyone outside it.

I feel like I can't really discuss video games anymore and don't really enjoy doing so because of it, and it's pretty rare when I find anyone I can talk to about them without resorting to some really focused communities around some specific things I like. Doesn't help how most gaming communities seem to be oddly political these days as well, like everyone needs to be some sort of hardcore leftist to be a part of the social circles, it's really weird and off-putting. The whole video games media and gamer scene feels like a total turnoff and a complete mess, a center of people trying to cope with social disorders and chit. It's sad what it has become.
    Originally Posted by PopASquatt View Post
    It's been taken over by casuals for years now. Right around the time the word "toxic" started being thrown around.

Theres very few good games being developed anymore because they focus-group cater to the mob of idiots you mentioned above.

Team-arena / battle royal shooters steeped with slot machine rewards and Marxism. An ironic combination...
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    Seriously this. Been playing League for 6 years and the community is filled with crybabies. All they do i bich about toxticity then riot bends the knee and puts out new chit about how they gonna combat toxticity banning streamers and members over trivial bullchit. Man who cares? If you suck and you're a phaggot I will call you that in game.
    Same old same old?

You know how I know you're a casual? Negged.
    Spotted the toxic players that haven't matured past age 12.

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I definitely get what you're saying. Especially the hivemind part. There are certain games that I think are bad, but if you say anything negative about them you get the hivemind completely ripping you apart. It's like they have a gaming version of Stockholm Syndrome or something, and feel the need to browbeat anyone who doesn't circle jerk their ****ty game.

I feel like the quality of gamechat has gone downhill also. I mean it was never great, but back when I was on Xbox360 days I would meet some cool guys every now and then in gamechat that I would add and we would play together regularly. Nowadays, 90% of gamechat is squeakers, ragers, racists, drug addicts, people who sound like they have 10 year old mics or Kinect or some ****, or just general douchebags. I've met a few good people through gamechat on PS4, but they were from a more niche game that had a smaller community (PVZ Garden Warfare 2) and they recognized me from seeing me so much (I have 2500 hours of playtime and I'm a god tier Cactus main) and they invited me to a party and they were all very friendly. This seems to be an outlier though. Playing more popular games like COD or even Battlefield talking to people in gamechat is a total ****show.
    Game chat is the biggest difference. Coming from SOCOM being my break-in to online gaming, you'd run across the oft phaggot from time to time but people were mostly chill and just playing the game to have a good time. I met at least 4 clans that I was in that simply knew how to play the game and have fun bull****ting the whole time. I met 2 people that I game with still to this day just through game chat. Now you play a game like siege and holy fuk, everyone is a troll and not a single person is anyone I would want to game with beyond the 1 match.

I blame reddit and twitch and things of the like that turn gaming communities into literal sweatfests. Don't exactly know where sunrise bar is on Coastline in R6:S, "Go fuk yourself learn to play". Miss a single headshot "Kill yourself, let's vote this phaggot". Since gaming has become a "business" through streaming and high money tournaments, it's very hard to sit back and relax and just game because its fun, now everytime you load up a game it's got to be you giving it 110% or else.

Its part of the reason I've stopped playing a lot of competitive games and tend to stick to more SP games unless I get the invite to party up in XBOX party chat with some friends.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayJ350 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Game chat is the biggest difference. Coming from SOCOM being my break-in to online gaming, you'd run across the oft phaggot from time to time but people were mostly chill and just playing the game to have a good time. I met at least 4 clans that I was in that simply knew how to play the game and have fun bull****ting the whole time. I met 2 people that I game with still to this day just through game chat. Now you play a game like siege and holy fuk, everyone is a troll and not a single person is anyone I would want to game with beyond the 1 match.

I blame reddit and twitch and things of the like that turn gaming communities into literal sweatfests. Don't exactly know where sunrise bar is on Coastline in R6:S, "Go fuk yourself learn to play". Miss a single headshot "Kill yourself, let's vote this phaggot". Since gaming has become a "business" through streaming and high money tournaments, it's very hard to sit back and relax and just game because its fun, now everytime you load up a game it's got to be you giving it 110% or else.

Its part of the reason I've stopped playing a lot of competitive games and tend to stick to more SP games unless I get the invite to party up in XBOX party chat with some friends.
    Competitive gaming seems to be for people whose lives revolve around gaming these days. Back in the 00's when I was first getting into online gaming it was a far more relaxed scene and a lot more social. I remember just sort of chatting with people a lot of the time and it wasn't all about being the best, in fact a lot of people were welcome to newcomers and showed them the ropes. This whole aggressive "git gud" and gotta win attitude wasn't really a thing outside of the really hardcore circles until Twitch and streamers showed up, then all of a sudden it's like online gaming had to be serious business and you gotta play to win or else. It's sorta like you said, a lot of people now have their lives wrapped up in their success in these games so they aren't really into just hanging out and having a good time, online gaming is a job for them.

Pretty much ever since this gen took off I have for the most part lost interest in online gaming. I might play something online once in a while but I never really seem to get too into it. Ever since the whole social factor went away I stopped having fun with it and now it's just a bunch of people trying to be a competitive gaming streamer, they don't even chat with anyone in the game because they are probably just chatting with some stream chat all the time. It's just not what it used to be.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its just the toxic nature now a days.

sometimes playing with random people online can be enjoyable, but MOST of the time its just Jimmy and his friend talking crap about you even though you are teammates and out performing them.

if you want an enjoyable online experience, you got to play with people you know only.
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Spotted the toxic players that haven't matured past age 12.

Good post, and I've noticed that **** too. When I play Siege, half the time my team rushes and dies, and then votekicks me because I didn't noob rush with them. I'm not a good R6:S player by any means, but I know you can't just rush and plant every time.

As for other games, people just play most of them in a far too sweaty fashion to enjoy any more. I really enjoy the Plants VS Zombies shooter series. But nowadays, especially with the new game Battle for Neighborville, half the lobby is constantly jump spamming and micro strafing. It's not as bad in the previous game Garden Warfare 2 (which I like better as a game any way) but there are still more than there should be. Like it's a casual game that's pretty cartoony and laid back, why do people have to play like that? At least games like Battlefield have done things to limit this like slowing the player down when jump/crouch spamming, but that's not feasible in every game.

Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000) Born2Roam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Blame twitch and youtube and tards who obsess over that stuff. I just play PS4 now pretty much. Single player gaming is back on the menu boyos.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Honestly you just seem to be an angry white conservative child who has strong opinions. I'd imagine getting along and not getting offended is tough for you.
    Honestly you just seem retarded. When pretty much everyone in the thread agrees with OP except you and one person, there's' a strong chance you are the one that's wrong.

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I've noticed this getting back into WoW Classic. A lot of gamers nowadays are soyboy, SJW phaggots
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    Yeah I've noticed this getting back into WoW Classic. A lot of gamers nowadays are soyboy, SJW phaggots
    I remember getting kicked out of my guild in WoW in like 2012 or so because they were discussing Obama and I expressed that I didn't like him. That was cool.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't get to complain about the "community" if your only contribution is to whinge and cry at every turn. It's called being part of the problem.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Honestly you just seem retarded. When pretty much everyone in the thread agrees with OP except you and one person, there's' a strong chance you are the one that's wrong.
    Strong inability to count past 1 calling someone else retarded. lmao

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    I remember getting kicked out of my guild in WoW in like 2012 or so because they were discussing Obama and I expressed that I didn't like him. That was cool.
    I'm seeing kind of both sides of it now, the majority are SJWs but there is also a pretty vocal minority of pretty racist/"toxic" people as well. Not too many in the middle
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like them all especially here and especially the gamers here who show each other love in the form of green blocks.

I don’t think any opinions triggers me.

I like facts:
    Microsoft has **** for exclusives
    Nintendo is for children
    PC gaming is boring... ok that one is opinion but there’s nothing i want to play on it. 🤷‍♂️

I respect pc gaming nerds but many people prefer consoles I do and many many times over the decades I’ve gamed I could’ve easily put together a rig $4k plus but I don’t want to, like at all no matter how much dough I’ve had to just play with.

I think the argument that console gamers are peasants who can’t afford is pretty weak. Some of us just prefer consoles and pc is not for us 🤷‍♂️ Has nada to do with that for me I definitely could have 5 mil and wouldn’t spend on pc Rig..
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If anything gaming is peaking rn. Not only do you have chit like Twitch but most people you talk to your age play games. Even girls are down to talk about games these days.

When I was in high school, it was still nerdy as chit unless you just played Madden or something.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by Born2Roam View Post
    Blame twitch and youtube and tards who obsess over that stuff. I just play PS4 now pretty much. Single player gaming is back on the menu boyos.
    Yup, now a days it's all about single player for me. Just sticking with what I enjoy, knowing my taste in games, and avoiding/dismissing all the noise from gamers trying to cope.

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    gamers are among the worst humanity has to offer

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's been taken over by casuals for years now. Right around the time the word "toxic" started being thrown around.

Theres very few good games being developed anymore because they focus-group cater to the mob of idiots you mentioned above.

Team-arena / battle royal shooters steeped with slot machine rewards and Marxism. An ironic combination...
    This - fortnite = communism.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000) BigElephant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I like them all especially here and especially the gamers here who show each other love in the form of green blocks.

I don’t think any opinions triggers me.

I like facts:
    Microsoft has **** for exclusives
    Nintendo is for children
    PC gaming is boring... ok that one is opinion but there’s nothing i want to play on it. ‍♂️

I respect pc gaming nerds but many people prefer consoles I do and many many times over the decades I’ve gamed I could’ve easily put together a rig $4k plus but I don’t want to, like at all no matter how much dough I’ve had to just play with.

I think the argument that console gamers are peasants who can’t afford is pretty weak. Some of us just prefer consoles and pc is not for us ‍♂️ Has nada to do with that for me I definitely could have 5 mil and wouldn’t spend on pc Rig..
    I used to be mainly a console gamer, now I'm pretty evenly split. Strategy games and MMOs I always play on PC. I've switch to sports games on PC now too since Madden and 2k started doing that. I stick to consoles for multiplayer shooters though. I'm not about running into hackers/cheaters in 1/3 of my lobbies.

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been online PC gaming since the late 90s, starting with games like Team Fortress Classic, Quake, and Counter Strike back when it was just the beta version of a Half Life mod, long before Steam was invented, so I've dealt with my fair share of toxic gamer communities.

I was always blown away by how one game would blow the previous out of the water in terms of toxicity, and then the game game I go is even more toxic, and so on... To me though, the most toxic community I've been apart of is the Rainbow Six Siege ranked community.

Siege is my favorite FPS of the last 10 years, and I've been playing it on and off since it launched, and at first it had a GREAT community, but boy did that change... The first year of Siege was great, it was still sort of unknown and had an older/more mature player base, but as the years went on, and now in year 5, the game is infested with teenagers who I guess flocked over from Fortnite or something...
    I've never experienced/witnessed as much griefing, as much racism, as much toxicity and just pointless trolling as in Siege. It's made worse by the fact that Siege is a VERY voice-comms heavy game, so everyone is on their mic, which obviously leads to trolling. I'm 31 years old, and while I do have somewhat of a deeper voice, I don't think I sound too old, but I get FLAAAAMED by groups of teenagers every day for "being an old man in a kids video game", i get team killed for it, since I'm solo queued and they're in a 4 stack. I've had countless people threaten to get my IP and DDOS me(I play with a VPN on now that's how prevalent dossing is in Siege)..It's compounded by the fact that Ubisoft rarely bans people for toxicity, since they put most of their efforts into banning hackers and toxic kids/griefers get away with it for the grand majority of the time. I could honestly sit here and write out a 1000 page essay on how toxic Siege is, but you get the point.

The older I get, the less patience I have for trolling and toxicity, I just end up muting everyone in the lobby... I recently got back into WoW after a long break, and I just ignore people immediately once I see them being little toxic trolls, I don't have the patience to deal with it.

ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GAF is effectively dead, has a fraction of the userbase and has plenty of GG supporting clowns.
    Resetera is exactly the same as old neogaf, totally up its own arse, basking in its self importance and full of obsessive nut jobs, creating the most pathetic threads but it’s a great source of info.

ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalianGigaChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    I've been online PC gaming since the late 90s, starting with games like Team Fortress Classic, Quake, and Counter Strike back when it was just the beta version of a Half Life mod, long before Steam was invented, so I've dealt with my fair share of toxic gamer communities.

I was always blown away by how one game would blow the previous out of the water in terms of toxicity, and then the game game I go is even more toxic, and so on... To me though, the most toxic community I've been apart of is the Rainbow Six Siege ranked community.

Siege is my favorite FPS of the last 10 years, and I've been playing it on and off since it launched, and at first it had a GREAT community, but boy did that change... The first year of Siege was great, it was still sort of unknown and had an older/more mature player base, but as the years went on, and now in year 5, the game is infested with teenagers who I guess flocked over from Fortnite or something...
    I've never experienced/witnessed as much griefing, as much racism, as much toxicity and just pointless trolling as in Siege. It's made worse by the fact that Siege is a VERY voice-comms heavy game, so everyone is on their mic, which obviously leads to trolling. I'm 31 years old, and while I do have somewhat of a deeper voice, I don't think I sound too old, but I get FLAAAAMED by groups of teenagers every day for "being an old man in a kids video game", i get team killed for it, since I'm solo queued and they're in a 4 stack. I've had countless people threaten to get my IP and DDOS me(I play with a VPN on now that's how prevalent dossing is in Siege)..It's compounded by the fact that Ubisoft rarely bans people for toxicity, since they put most of their efforts into banning hackers and toxic kids/griefers get away with it for the grand majority of the time. I could honestly sit here and write out a 1000 page essay on how toxic Siege is, but you get the point.

The older I get, the less patience I have for trolling and toxicity, I just end up muting everyone in the lobby... I recently got back into WoW after a long break, and I just ignore people immediately once I see them being little toxic trolls, I don't have the patience to deal with it.
    Unisoft is digging its own grave.

I've only been playing COD warzone for a few days now but after at least 75% of games I receive death threats, racial slurs like Fuk Italy, Italians are subhumans.....etc of general large amounts of abuse from players. I've played a lot of games where the community is apparently bad but I've never seen anything like this before. I've had groups players looking up my location via my steam profile and threatening to kill me and rape my family members and this is the norm for the after game chat.

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I used to be mainly a console gamer, now I'm pretty evenly split. Strategy games and MMOs I always play on PC. I've switch to sports games on PC now too since Madden and 2k started doing that. I stick to consoles for multiplayer shooters though. I'm not about running into hackers/cheaters in 1/3 of my lobbies.
    I've long considered posting this topic in the game specific subs I follow, but I figure if I post here I will A) get a bigger pool of responses and B) Get responses that aren't just "we aren't toxic, this game sucks" or "we wouldn't be angry if the devs were better."

I've been a life long gamer. My mom would prop me upright with stacks of pillows in front of the MegaDrive anytime she needed to get house work done. It was one of my first hobbies and has brought me countless hours and even days of joy. I've watched gamers be attacked for being violent, watched controversies over game continent both real and imagined, I've watched a niche market grow to a worldwide phenomenon.

Through all of that though, it seems like gaming websites and MMA are becoming more and more toxic and unbearable. I think part of it coincides with the rise of the internet, which allowed clinically autistic people to connect with anyone anywhere but still maintain that anonymous nature, and people have proven that when given a forum to say anything and remain anonymous, they will turn into awful people.

It seems that online gamers though, truly are an awful lot. We are harsh and cruel to the random people we play with. We are entitled, expecting devs to give us everything we desire and bitch when we don't get our way in a timely manner. We have the gall to harass people who try to be cordial and try to defend developers and publishers when things go wrong.

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItalianGigaChad View Post
    I've long considered posting this topic in the game specific subs I follow, but I figure if I post here I will A) get a bigger pool of responses and B) Get responses that aren't just "we aren't toxic, this game sucks" or "we wouldn't be angry if the devs were better."

I've been a life long gamer. My mom would prop me upright with stacks of pillows in front of the MegaDrive anytime she needed to get house work done. It was one of my first hobbies and has brought me countless hours and even days of joy. I've watched gamers be attacked for being violent, watched controversies over game continent both real and imagined, I've watched a niche market grow to a worldwide phenomenon.

Through all of that though, it seems like gaming websites and MMA are becoming more and more toxic and unbearable. I think part of it coincides with the rise of the internet, which allowed clinically autistic people to connect with anyone anywhere but still maintain that anonymous nature, and people have proven that when given a forum to say anything and remain anonymous, they will turn into awful people.

It seems that online gamers though, truly are an awful lot. We are harsh and cruel to the random people we play with. We are entitled, expecting devs to give us everything we desire and bitch when we don't get our way in a timely manner. We have the gall to harass people who try to be cordial and try to defend developers and publishers when things go wrong.
    Internet anonymity caught up with itself and now its just cool to be a dick because there are no repercussions.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's why I only play single player games and only play multiplayer with friends/relatives. I dont have to deal with toxic immature kunts ..... And I'm pretty laid back/vanilla (boring) lel, so chit-talking to "noobies" or being an insufferable phaggot isnt my thing.

I just like to comment on the match/game, talk about other things or just stay silent.

As far as gaming being "political", sorry that happens when dev's want to make more mature games, make different type of games and when games become more narrative focused. It's bound to happen. Yeah its kinda stupid when people go full sjw just for the sake of it, but it's also fukkin stupid when you complain about every little side of "representation" somehow some kind of sjw conspiracy. Gaming is just like any form of media now, movies/tv shows/books it has that same appeal and the size of it is just as comparable... You're gonna get a lot of variety here, political games/non-political, all kinds of different games, from different devs, different writers, different experiences .... There's a little something for everyone should they choose.
    Sig line can't be a novel