Holly2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you recommend a Bikini suit designer?

I'm not satisfied with my suit designer, after a long process with a lot og emailing and even phone calls the suit didn't turn out the way I was expecting. They have offered to alter it but I looking for others experiences.
    I'm competing in NPC Bikini national level, and I was looking for a suit as small and tiny as the tiniest Pro-suits. I have to say my usual suit designer have somewhat been disappointing in that aspect. Anyone ordered a suit that definitely was tiny enough (right not that's my concern LoL).

Registered User karengoesbikini's Avatar
    karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Angel competition bikinis has always delivered to me!
    For the last year or so I’ve gone with the the “Micro Pro cut” with the “scoop front”. It’s their tiniest cut, and it’s really minimal. Definitely not for the faint hearted, and I’m definitely not the first one to throw in the towel...
    Personally, I prefer the high rise option, it will make the suit sit really high on your hips and I think it makes it look better that way.
    acbikinis.com
    Email Cat at cat(at)acbikinis.com and she’ll surely help you out.
    Last edited by karengoesbikini; 08-01-2020 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Added link

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out:

Shawn's Couture Cuties
    https://shawnscouturecuties.com/

Shawn does all my suits and stage stuff (posing, suits, jewelry, etc.) Shes at the Tampa Pro this weekend with several clients. She KNOWS the show world.

And

https://www.ghisela.com/

Ghisela is a local (to me) designer but highly recommend her as well. She super sweet and talented.

Cant go wrong with either.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best price saleyla, great at sizing and quick with returns and adjustments

I ordered the wrong size shoe when they came, too small, I messaged them a week before my show and the next day they overnighted the right size when I sent a picture of the label of the shoes going back to them and they did it for free. Easy measurement sizing and they help figure out what size you’ll be show day. Also good prices and quality.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Holly2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thx, I really appreciate your recommendations! I'll check them out for sure.

Originally Posted by karengoesbikini View Post
    Angel competition bikinis has always delivered to me!
    For the last year or so I’ve gone with the the “Micro Pro cut” with the “scoop front”. It’s their tiniest cut, and it’s really minimal. Definitely not for the faint hearted, and I’m definitely not the first one to throw in the towel...
    Personally, I prefer the high rise option, it will make the suit sit really high on your hips and I think it makes it look better that way.
    acbikinis.com
    Email Cat at cat(at)acbikinis.com and she’ll surely help you out.
    Funny you mention ACBikinis as it was the brand I was considering the most, however they are kind of pricy though. I'll get in contact with Cat and see what they can offer. Thx again!