Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Misc Chinchilla Crew

I did a search on Misc and I be a got damned there have been a lot of chinchilla owners Here throughout the yeArs. I’d have thought miscers as more Likely to be gerbil people! Anyway

Ellie left; Abby right.

They’re not together in the same cage yet. I am in the process of bonding them. The introduction is going well. No aggression from either. They are however in the same room just different cages now as part of the introduction method.

Cost an arm and a leg... the chinchilla market is higher than its ever been! But worth it imo. I got them both last month separately.

BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My ex had chinchillas that looked exactly like yours. The white one was very placid and could be handled, the black one not a chance.

They're good pets, very messy though, piss an chit everywhere.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    My ex had chinchillas that looked exactly like yours. The white one was very placid and could be handled, the black one not a chance.

They're good pets, very messy though, piss an chit everywhere.
    You have a beautiful ex man. I wish you were still together and you got to pet them still. The white one anyway.

Abby is a “homo beige”... that’s what the color is called. Ellie is a standard color.

Ellie is from good stock for a standard. Her dad is from one of the most respected breeders and judges of show chinchillas in the world and the mom has won a lot of show awards so super healthy lines.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IPoopStandingUp has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Give them each a raisin for me please

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. They’re smart as ****, almost like little dogs.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blissful88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN on chinchilla

My Wednesday night sloot owns a white one and he's a grumpy but crazy soft little chit

They're fast too
    Jensen Ackles is my oneitis crew
    Mcdonald's night shift crew
    Once ran away from Catbrah's house crew

NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. U mirin?

RIP Pimp C
    Cellar Door
    -Dean Koontz crew-
    LTC

Originally Posted by NsaneOne View Post
    In. U mirin?

RIP Pimp C

Morning crew.

Does anyone have to experience bonding chinchillas?

I let them out for supervised playtime together after their cages been side by side for days. Abby got snippy with Ellie she didn't bite out right. It was more of a warning strike as if to say, "leave me alone!" When Ellie just tried to see her. So I put them back in their cages.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I fukkin LOVE chinchillas. I used to own two (well, one was mine, one was my brother's), but we couldn't successfully bond them and kept them in separate cages or mine would steal all the food. They were able to hang at outside-of-cage playtime, though.

I'm planning to get another couple of chins when we move into a larger apartment. Cannot WAIT. I lurk on r/chinchilla constantly. I just love their tiny little paws, how smart they are, and how they jump up onto your shoulders and then your head, how they parkour off the walls when they're doing playtime... I've been researching all sorts of health issues and cage construction tips to prepare for getting some, as well. I like how they can eat rose hips and, apparently, carob pods--I love carob pods myself.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    I fukkin LOVE chinchillas. I used to own two (well, one was mine, one was my brother's), but we couldn't successfully bond them and kept them in separate cages or mine would steal all the food. They were able to hang at outside-of-cage playtime, though.

I'm planning to get another couple of chins when we move into a larger apartment. Cannot WAIT. I lurk on r/chinchilla constantly. I just love their tiny little paws, how smart they are, and how they jump up onto your shoulders and then your head, how they parkour off the walls when they're doing playtime... I've been researching all sorts of health issues and cage construction tips to prepare for getting some, as well. I like how they can eat rose hips and, apparently, carob pods--I love carob pods myself.
    Nice! They are very sweet, energetic and rewarding when they become bonded to their owners.

A double Ferret Nation (not Critter Nation but the Ferret Nation) with plenty of wooden ledges is best imo based off my research. For ledges those are on amazon but the best ones although pricey I’ve found on Pandamonium Pets on etsy.

And some day optional but I think a Chin Spin wheel is essential too even with an hour of playtime s day.

And yup I worry I will need two cages long term. I’d like Ellie and Abby yo become bonded and share the same Ferret nation.

For treats you gotta be careful because they can be hard to digest or too much sugar so gotta take precautions when giving those.

I feed mine Blue Seal rabbit food, Timothy hay and orchard hay as their staple.

Treats they get oats, shredded wheat and rose hips. But I’ll look into the pods for sure.

I’m adding a 3rd unit/story to my ferret nation cage for them I hope. I just hope with some patience and work on my part they become good friends but I’m prepared for worst case scenario (2 cages).

Ellie is a head and shoulderS animal.. Abby is a bit standoffish from us both so far.

I let them has playtime Abby went after Ellie viciously. Just took a few chunks of hair out of her ass. Sucks.

The breeder said Abby is good with other chins and has lived with them before too.

Ain’t that a bitch?

Ellie > Abby