valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valinor333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Which cardio for condition ?

Hey, i have a question. I train full-body training 4x per week. I want to do some cardio to it, not for losing fat (burning calories) but for better condition and health, because i have sedetary lifestyle. I like running the most, so my question is -> which type of running is best for condition and not hindering my gains ? HIIT sprints will be probably too much for me, but i was wondering about 30 minutes of slow running vs like 10 minutes of fast running ? What will be better ? Thanks

Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by valinor333 View Post
    Hey, i have a question. I train full-body training 4x per week. I want to do some cardio to it, not for losing fat (burning calories) but for better condition and health, because i have sedetary lifestyle. I like running the most, so my question is -> which type of running is best for condition and not hindering my gains ? HIIT sprints will be probably too much for me, but i was wondering about 30 minutes of slow running vs like 10 minutes of fast running ? What will be better ? Thanks
    With cardio it really doesn't matter. Just pick what you enjoy doing the most, and do it. As long as you're doing some form of regular cardio, you're gonna get all of the benefits. Cardio is a lot simpler than lifting for most of us because we're not interested in having the best possible cardio results, we just need to do enough to stay healthy.

The only time it matters would be if you are training for something specific. For example if you train for 10k park runs, you should train your cardio around 10ks.