Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Really troubled situation

I’ve been seeing a girl for a year and a half. When I met her I had got out of a bad relationship where a girl had completely ghosted me for another dude after we made plans to live together. I never even cares about relationships or any of that but I really liked her and was super excited. I was heart broken and when I met this girl she was with me the entire time making me feel good. I had worked 2 jobs all during the week and we mainly had a weekend thing. I admit I wasn’t 110% into it but mainly because she kept mentioning this other guy. Months ago she made a pact with me that we break off all communication with friends dad of the opposite sex and I agreed. Now recently things got serious and I’ve fallen for her but one problem. I start finding out she has been hanging out with this dude too much. Like had I even known this I would have ended it before. She even works out at his house and smokes weed with him. She claims it’s just a bond but I know for a fact she was sleeping with him and me at the same time at one point in the relationship. I know it sounds silly but we always play call of duty together and I wanted to play warzobe. She was like blah but here recently she bought the game for him and him and his friends play all god damn day together. They got first yesterday and yes I’m very Jealous. She met these so called friends through him. So she hangs out with him and his friends and now this.. I ended it with her and she was screaming and crying saying she needs me and loves me but has a bond with him. This is all crazy new to me. I even played poker with him and went to a party and he never said a word to me or her and this is all super weird. I think she has feelings but can’t understand but we have a good time and have a connection. The messed up thing is I’m not as physically attracted to her as I was attracted with our bond. Now I feel my bond is broken and she hangs out with another dude more than me and when I told her this she was throwing up and begging me not to leave but I don’t see how this can ever work.

Been with a girl a year and a half
    Things just now got serious
    Find out she has had an x who she hangs out with and even started just now playing games with him and his friends
    Cried hard when I broke up with her
    Claims she only loves me but has a bond with these people

HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you delete the thread you already made about her a couple of weeks back? I only remember because you mentioned this girl playing CoD.

Anyway, the answer is obvious. Cut her off, block her, go no contact and never look back. She wasn't honest with you. Many women will say anything to get a guy to stay. They're just words; her actions have already shown how she feels about you.

Stop letting women treat you like dirt (you mention you got cheated on in your prior relationship too). Have some pride and stand up for yourself, otherwise you're going to keep finding yourself in situations like these. Time to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckobro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HangingChad View Post
    Did you delete the thread you already made about her a couple of weeks back? I only remember because you mentioned this girl playing CoD.

Anyway, the answer is obvious. Cut her off, block her, go no contact and never look back. She wasn't honest with you. Many women will say anything to get a guy to stay. They're just words; her actions have already shown how she feels about you.

Stop letting women treat you like dirt (you mention you got cheated on in your prior relationship too). Have some pride and stand up for yourself, otherwise you're going to keep finding yourself in situations like these. Time to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.
    Pretty much this, I also don't like using the terms but you really do seem like her beta provider srs OP. In the other thread you talk about how you have really only dated single mothers, so I'd honestly suggest you to stop going for low hanging-fruit or if you are going to don't put up with any bs like this ever.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Where do you guys get confidence like this? I’m actually really good looking hard working and I’m blessed in the right areas but I get rejected by every girl I’ve ever asked out. This one I thought was at least a loyss as l partner but I can’t be with a girl who hangs out with her x doing the things that I do. The things you guys said. Already know and it keeps happening. She xx is taking it harder than me because I don’t think she thought I would make a deal over this but I’m scared that if we hang out again and they start tzz a liking about call of duty or done other **** I’ll snap. She is always talking about this dudes wirjouts and his skills. She never took the time to go to the gym with me before and I trained martial NBC arts. I think I could kill him and his friends all at once but she is like he has nothing against you don’t worry. I’m like wtf 🤪

Unhappy

The thing is she does love me. The girl does anything for me and she always cooks for me and massages me after work. She worships my body. It will be a tough thing to lose but I’m more than just sex. It crushed me inside to find these things and I simply said the things that I’m looking for in a partner you already have with someone and I don’t want to ruin it but it’s not fair to me. She is aleast saying how it never worked with him because he has sexual problems or so etching idk. She is Now trying to get me to play other online games with me because obviously this bothered me but that was like our game I thought and the only one I play. I just feel it’s Over

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as others said, you already made this thread

assuming nothing has changed since then, you need to go NC on her

she treated you like sh*t and obviously has no respect for you. neither do you have any for yourself if you stay with her

how was your childhood? if you're ok with being disrespected like this and believe it is normal, you may want to do a deep dive or maybe even seek therapy (no offence) because as myself and others have said, this definitely isn't normal and not ok
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Cool

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    as others said, you already made this thread

assuming nothing has changed since then, you need to go NC on her

she treated you like sh*t and obviously has no respect for you. neither do you have any for yourself if you stay with her

how was your childhood? if you're ok with being disrespected like this and believe it is normal, you may want to do a deep dive or maybe even seek therapy (no offence) because as myself and others have said, this definitely isn't normal and not ok
    Kind of how I think too. I’m scared to hurt her now. I think I’ll just simmer it down before we end it. Her sister just told me that she is actually madly in love with me but can’t believe a guy that looks like me is with her. She thinks there is more to it but no. I admit I’m good looking and hard working. I try to be the best man I can be at all times but I don’t judge women by their looks alone. But if our connection is broken you guys are right.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you did the right thing idiot. She has been playing your ass for an entire year and some change. Shes buying him video games, smoking with him, working out with him, close with all of his friends... yes they are banging. You've likely guzzled his fresh (and hot) semen multiple times. You guys could be brothers, because you know what his recipe taste like.

Dont ever talk to this woman again. How are you so jacked but so weak as a man?

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Move on. A woman that keeps men in her life or adds men to her life when in a serious relationship are not that into you, no matter what she says.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brah I'm sorry this is happening but it is a mess and she's manipulating you. I'm sure she likes you a lot and values certain things in this relationship, but nobody would treat you like that if they love you. Her actions are a sign of more trouble to come if you stay with her. This will be very hard since you have feelings for her, but she ain't right for you brah. You can choose to have self respect and find a more quality woman eventually. It will hurt at first and will take time, but it's the only good option.