Thread: Keto Diet

Samantha031 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Keto Diet

Hi everybody!

What do you think about keto? I have found this product on the internet called custom keto diet, the link is in the ebook, and I want to know if it's legit, are these recipes something I can use to lose my belly fat? Also, they sent me a recipes ebook, which I'm sharing with you guys!
    Attached Files

safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000) safcpaul is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Samantha031 View Post
    Hi everybody!

What do you think about keto? I have found this product on the internet called custom keto diet, the link is in the ebook, and I want to know if it's legit, are these recipes something I can use to lose my belly fat? Also, they sent me a recipes ebook, which I'm sharing with you guys!
    Only 1 thing that matters for losing fat is hitting a calorie deficit. If you want to do it using keto then you can. some people say it helps with food cravings. Personally i wouldnt do any diet that restricts a certain food group

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have found the best diets are the ones that we can sustain indefinitely. When specific foods we enjoy are restricted it creates a psychological sense of deprivation, which we often backlash against in time with ugly rebounds. In my view, a specific or fad diet does not hold the secret key to losing body fat or building muscle, etc. I've also found that the slower you lose body fat, the higher the rate of success one has in keeping it off. I hope that helps some.

Feel free to pm me if you need any further guidance. Let us know how you fare... Good luck!
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.