AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100) AllStrength7 is not very well liked. (-100)

Starting Something New...

Hey guys! Need some good advice please and thank you. I've been wanting to chance from Full Body Workouts to a Split routine. Been doing FBW for 8 years now but I've been told its time for a change if I want to keep increasing strength. Reason eason being is I'm always over extending myself and I want to gain more strength, Specifically for my Squats. I've been stuck at 315 lbs since May 2019 and I've had no luck improving it (even though my bench and deadlift are improving). Anyways I want to do a Upper/Lower split 2 times a week with Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays off. Any advice on Sets/rep schemes or best compound or isolation supersets for both Upper and Lower body I can do to improve my strength? Any help from those who've done split routines is appreciated.

ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ECGordyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AllStrength7 View Post
    Hey guys! Need some good advice please and thank you. I've been wanting to chance from Full Body Workouts to a Split routine. Been doing FBW for 8 years now but I've been told its time for a change if I want to keep increasing strength. Reason eason being is I'm always over extending myself and I want to gain more strength, Specifically for my Squats. I've been stuck at 315 lbs since May 2019 and I've had no luck improving it (even though my bench and deadlift are improving). Anyways I want to do a Upper/Lower split 2 times a week with Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays off. Any advice on Sets/rep schemes or best compound or isolation supersets for both Upper and Lower body I can do to improve my strength? Any help from those who've done split routines is appreciated.
    Fierce 5 UL
    Viking's UL
    Candito Linear

Are all good free ones.
    Currently cutting: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1616872851&viewfull=1#post1616872851

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    Fierce 5 UL
    Viking's UL
    Candito Linear

Are all good free ones.
    Adding to this list

Allpros (up in the stickies)
    Greyskull LP