reniwqwil5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about turning IFBB pro

Hi Bros,

Wondering if someone here might have some insight into the conundrum I am in.

I am currently a premanent resident in the US and had hopes of competing to earn my IFBB pro card in the MP division.

Sadly, last year I learned that one of the qualifications was you needed to be a US citizen which I won't be able to qualify for potentially for another 5 years.

My question is, does anyone know of a way I could compete in a show and still be eligible to earn my pro card without needing to be a US citizen? In all honesty I have worked very hard to even get to this point and it was absolutely crushing to find out that I would have to wait potentially 5 years if not more...

Thanks

Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Screwtape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you've won a major championship in your home country, you might be able to get a pro card that way. You would need to talk to an IFBB representative from your home country for a letter of recommendation or something similar. I recall NABBA pro Charles Clairmonte was able to go straight to the IFBB representing his home country of Barbados this way, despite living in the UK.